Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
Love it! Used it for fake freckles and works great am very happy with the results
The product I purchased didn’t work at all, but I’ll give MiHenna 3 stars for quick delivery.
First order was incorrect, only received one stencil I ordered and 2 I didn’t order. Reordered the stencil I wanted after emailing customer service twice with no response. Still received wrong stencil. Will not be a return customer.
The best recommend 100%
Super easy and accesible to get and I love how they give you information about not only their henna but henna in general so people can use it safely.
Smells so good and didnt break out my skin when i used it for freckles i will be purchasing again
Worked very well!! The quality is amazing!
Good quality henna that lasted for quite a long time
Super quick to ship, easy to use, and had great results! 10/10 would recommend
Love it! Super easy to use and came out awesome
I love MiHenna! this is my second time ordering and everything’s worked perfect for me
Love it! They look so natural 😄
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 16th June 2022
Pretty packaging! Super easy to use✨
I used it to create flowers on my arm, kept it on overnight, worked really well!!! Def recommend.
Love the packaging!! Super quick delivery and I look forward to trying
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 14th June 2022
Very good quality product, fast delivery and quality customer service!!
The stencils was easy to use and the henna cone was already premade. Unfortunately, I can barely see the henna so it defeats the purpose.
Fast shipping and Easy to use
I love the packaging and care for the item during shipment! The tube is a good size and will surely last me months. I use henna to make freckles during summer for fun and I'm so happy to support this brand! Before I used to order from a different company but I can immediately tell the difference in quality. There's no harsh chemical smell and the ingredients list is provided. Thank you!
My order hasn’t even come to my apartment it said it was already delivered on the 20 th of may I’ve wrote a message to y’all and no replies back or refund I’m really disappointed
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.4 based on 442 reviews