Mihenna LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mihenna LLC

Tell us how Mihenna LLC made you happy
Fast shipping and Easy to use
I love the packaging and care for the item during shipment! The tube is a good size and will surely last me months. I use henna to make freckles during summer for fun and I'm so happy to support this brand! Before I used to order from a different company but I can immediately tell the difference in quality. There's no harsh chemical smell and the ingredients list is provided. Thank you!
My order hasn’t even come to my apartment it said it was already delivered on the 20 th of may I’ve wrote a message to y’all and no replies back or refund I’m really disappointed
Absolutely 💯 brilliant product I will be using you again,so happy order came very fast.thank you so much
high quality, easy application
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 30th May 2022
Loved the henna. Very easy to apply and leaves a great stain.
Absolutely love this! I was so hesitant on getting henna for faux freckles and ran into a YouTube video of someone trying out Mihenna and was amazed at their results! So I bought myself one and I am obsessed how they turned out. They look so real!!! I will definitely be buying again. Not to mention they’re organic so it feels a lot safer than other henna’s out there.
I love my henna! The package was super cute.
Excellent everything..what can I say!!! Just received my kit & stencils. Will be back for another review after I apply.
I have been using their henna cones to make freckles on myself and i absolutely love it!! You can tell it’s all natural and it never irritates my skin.
Mihenna LLC 5 star review on 19th May 2022
I’m so happy with the stencils, as I am not very skilled. They are easy and look lovely when finished. And that bright PINK box makes me soooo happy!
loved it so much, henna lasted for a week
Really good product Very easy to use Perfect for sensitive skin
Color is so good it looks so natural!
I got it and had to try it right away! Love how it looks!
Didn’t received my package yet.But really exited to receive it can’t wait.
These stencils are pretty, and easy to use. Match with the MiHenna paste for the perfect look.
Didn’t work out…didn’t get my delivery… I asked them for help but nobody provided anything!! Never doing it again!
It stays on for a good time. Very excellent!!!
Was a great experience trying this henna! I love getting it done at the fair so having this amazing quality henna right at home was so fun to create art with!
Mihenna LLC is rated 4.4 based on 445 reviews