www.mickeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.mickeshop.com

Tell us how www.mickeshop.com made you happy
Same here. I ordered when there was a supposed "sale"..total of my order was about $8. They tried to charge my credit card $137! Luckily, my bank flagged it and did not pay it. It really looked legit..NOT! Buyer Beware!
My order totalled £4.85 and £110.10 has been taken, no, STOLEN from my account. My Bank is now looking into this as it is fraud.
Please don’t use this site.
They try to steal my money from my card”. Helpful Report. Posted 2hours ago. www. mickeshop.com... Don't by anything on this page... They just stole the money😠😠😠
I have order 3 shirts and had to pay 7 € the bank have charged me 125€. I will go to police denounce your site.
Total rip off. Don't buy anything from this site. Thankfully my credit card flagged them.
Oszustwo. Złodziej
TOTAL SCAM THEY STEAL MONY.
Bought $15 worth of stuff. Next day bank sent me a message that someone in China tried to charge over 200$
Ordered $30 worth of stuff...recieved alert from my credit card company over a $136 charge. Unbelievable.
I order a 3$ and ny bank just blocked my account hope that they didn't stole something
I just order a $35 worth of per shirts, i received a notification from my bank that some company named greatforsa is charging $140. This is the only transaction that i made for that card. This is a total scam. Dont order from Mickeshop. BIG SCAM
Tried to steal £108 after placing an order for £4.64.... stay away from these fraudsters
You tried to charge an extra $120 to my $10 order. Your phone number doesn't work and you don't respond to emails. PURELY A SCAM!!!
You tried to add over $120 to my $10 bill. Your phone # doesn't work and you don't answer emails. Just a scam!!!
They try to steal my money from my card
www.mickeshop.com is rated 1.00 based on 35 reviews