www.mickeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.mickeshop.com

Tell us how www.mickeshop.com made you happy
The same.. my order was for 15,86 and they took 130 from account. Is there anything what we can do?
It should be a fraud website, I placed an order of $13 but I was charged $200, and nothing received. I just called the card center to report this fraud transaction and stop my credit card. Not sure if the transaction could be waived or not. Now I cannot even login My account to view my record but I did screencap my order details for reference.
I work fraud in a bank. I thought I would experiment and place an order. Too good to be true it must be a scam. I never saw the charge on my card for $17. Two days later my credit card company flagged an $86 purchase from unknown merchant.
We get a lot of scams where people purchased from Instagram or Facebook. Always use a credit card for untrustworthy sites. You do not want to take the chance of your money gone. You can always file a dispute but that is a long process.
I wouldn't even give them one star! I bought something for $24.00 and they only took master card. Hmmmm? So I had to use my husband's main card he uses for all his personal stuff and non the less it was charged $130.00! The bank caught it so he had to close the account and get a new card. It was a huge inconvenience and how these scammers can keep getting away with this is beyond me!
The $42 order I placed was never put through my account under the name mickeshop. However from the time I placed the order my account was being hit for different charges in the hundreds by the name formelike from China. Since I hadn’t made any purchases on that account for more than a month I’m quite certain it was mickeshop just using another name.
Same here. I ordered when there was a supposed "sale"..total of my order was about $8. They tried to charge my credit card $137! Luckily, my bank flagged it and did not pay it. It really looked legit..NOT! Buyer Beware!
My order totalled £4.85 and £110.10 has been taken, no, STOLEN from my account. My Bank is now looking into this as it is fraud.
Please don’t use this site.
Total rip off. Don't buy anything from this site. Thankfully my credit card flagged them.
I just order a $35 worth of per shirts, i received a notification from my bank that some company named greatforsa is charging $140. This is the only transaction that i made for that card. This is a total scam. Dont order from Mickeshop. BIG SCAM
You tried to charge an extra $120 to my $10 order. Your phone number doesn't work and you don't respond to emails. PURELY A SCAM!!!
They try to steal my money from my card
I will never place an order from this company again. I placed 2 orders with them buying in total 5 items costing less then 20.00 i checked on my order the next day it claimed i ordered 96 items and my banking account is minus 100.00 and its from somewhere in china that screams scam in my book wont make that mistake again
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! Such a SCAM! I ordered a bunch of hoodies off this site and my card was charged 160$, 141$, 80$ and 90$!!!! Do not order off this site!!! Thank god for my capital one alerting me.
Company is complete fraud! They tried to repeatedly charge my account for hundreds of dollars using a Chinese name!!
Tried to purchase something for $2.36 and then they tried to charge $97.80 on my card. Fraudulent charges and business.
Complete scam - fraudulent activity on card following 'purchase' supposedly £24 but took £77 and then £66.
Avoid at all costs
Мой заказ был на 0,98 долларов. С моей карты пытались снять более 150 долларов. Но у них не получилось! Пожалуйста, будьте осторожны! Это - мошенники и воры! Ничего не покупайте на этом сайте!!!
Don't buy anything here. I ordered something worth 1.89$ and they had taken from my account 130 $
Such intelligent thieves. I ordered something worth $2 and I was charged $150. The worst thing is that it has been taken away from my account immediately and I can do nothing about it now.
Assolutamente non acquistate, ordini 10 cose e ne ritrovi 100 per giustificare il prezzo. Avevo fatto un ordine di 33$ e ne hanno prelevati 140. Scam totale
www.mickeshop.com is rated 1.00 based on 35 reviews