www.mickeshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.mickeshop.com

Tell us how www.mickeshop.com made you happy
Absolutely sht. I have been waiting months and nothing. Tried to find out about my order and still nothing.

Absolutely no customer service what so every.
Since I placed an order other payments have come out of my card. Bank is investigating.
I also ordered 4 thing's and you charged me $134.95 for 94 thing's.. I called my bank since you not only stole money you used a different site to get my money.
My order supposed to be $3.81 for 2 items and they took 144.86 from my Master Card. Also my ordering list has 91 products that I never purchased. On total it said $3.81. Formalike is the name of the merchant. I have filled a dispute.
It should be a fraud website, I placed an order of $13 but I was charged $200, and nothing received. I just called the card center to report this fraud transaction and stop my credit card. Not sure if the transaction could be waived or not. Now I cannot even login My account to view my record but I did screencap my order details for reference.
seems to be a fraud website, no answer, their FB profile has disappeared...still waiting for them to reply me
This place is the biggest scam I ordered 4 items my total was $4.59 they charged my debit card $96.00 and are shipping me 95 products of stuff I didn't order I emailed them several times to cancel entire order. Today I see my order has shipped have no idea what I'll do with 95 items and I opened a dispute with my credit card company. Don't buy anything from this site
I will never place an order from this company again. I placed 2 orders with them buying in total 5 items costing less then 20.00 i checked on my order the next day it claimed i ordered 96 items and my banking account is minus 100.00 and its from somewhere in china that screams scam in my book wont make that mistake again
I work fraud in a bank. I thought I would experiment and place an order. Too good to be true it must be a scam. I never saw the charge on my card for $17. Two days later my credit card company flagged an $86 purchase from unknown merchant.
We get a lot of scams where people purchased from Instagram or Facebook. Always use a credit card for untrustworthy sites. You do not want to take the chance of your money gone. You can always file a dispute but that is a long process.
HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!! Such a SCAM! I ordered a bunch of hoodies off this site and my card was charged 160$, 141$, 80$ and 90$!!!! Do not order off this site!!! Thank god for my capital one alerting me.
I wouldn't even give them one star! I bought something for $24.00 and they only took master card. Hmmmm? So I had to use my husband's main card he uses for all his personal stuff and non the less it was charged $130.00! The bank caught it so he had to close the account and get a new card. It was a huge inconvenience and how these scammers can keep getting away with this is beyond me!
I think this site is related (https://super.econewworld.com/). Same payment provider reference formelike.

Purchased $5 product, charged CNY643.
Company is complete fraud! They tried to repeatedly charge my account for hundreds of dollars using a Chinese name!!
The $42 order I placed was never put through my account under the name mickeshop. However from the time I placed the order my account was being hit for different charges in the hundreds by the name formelike from China. Since I hadn’t made any purchases on that account for more than a month I’m quite certain it was mickeshop just using another name.
Tried to purchase something for $2.36 and then they tried to charge $97.80 on my card. Fraudulent charges and business.
Complete scam - fraudulent activity on card following 'purchase' supposedly £24 but took £77 and then £66.
Avoid at all costs
The same.. my order was for 15,86 and they took 130 from account. Is there anything what we can do?
Мой заказ был на 0,98 долларов. С моей карты пытались снять более 150 долларов. Но у них не получилось! Пожалуйста, будьте осторожны! Это - мошенники и воры! Ничего не покупайте на этом сайте!!!
Don't buy anything here. I ordered something worth 1.89$ and they had taken from my account 130 $
Such intelligent thieves. I ordered something worth $2 and I was charged $150. The worst thing is that it has been taken away from my account immediately and I can do nothing about it now.
Assolutamente non acquistate, ordini 10 cose e ne ritrovi 100 per giustificare il prezzo. Avevo fatto un ordine di 33$ e ne hanno prelevati 140. Scam totale
www.mickeshop.com is rated 1.00 based on 35 reviews