microscopes.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend microscopes.com.au
Read microscopes.com.au Reviews
I am a repeat customer of microscopes.com.au their products are of very good quality. Also, based on my experience, they are prompt and professional in replying to their customer whenever there is a concern that is needed to be attended to, and they help out in the best way they can.

Thanks microscopes.com.au
Stephen was very helpful and prompt answering my questions and when I had a minor problem with my zoom body he was super quick to send a replacement
I recently bought a 10x infinite microscope objective for my photography and it fits perfectly with my adapter, produces a clear image and arrived quickly!
The lens came in a small protective tube, reducing the risk of damage when storing.
Easy website to navigate made it simple to find what I was looking for.
The bundled option made it nice value for money.
Simple website and worked well, fast to checkout
very easy to order through and website very easy to navigate. Thank you
I was really happy with my microscope which arrived in what seemed to be record time at a busy time of year.
Fast delivery and excellent top quality product! We bought a microscope, for my 11yo mini-biologist son’s Christmas present and I am amazed at what we are able to view -rotifers, nematodes, paramecium (I have had to cast my brain back to yr 9 science!!) from samples he has taken, as well as close ups from pre-prepared slides we also purchased -insects, brain, blood. He is addicted to seeing this other microscopic world opening up, & learning so much as a consequence (& so is the rest of the family)! Thank you so much for providing a quality product & fantastic service! Best Christmas present ever!
Iwas very impressed by both the quality of the microscope acces. kit and the level of service provided from initial enquiry through to ordering and delivery in Melbourne. Definitely exceeded my expectations. . Bob Pearson
Wonderful product, excellent fast shipping and high quality slides
Excellent and easy transaction, recommend.
great service and excellent product. definitely recommend !
The microscope is absolutely brilliant, came in a very protected box with styrofoam. It was quite easy to assemble and the care/instructions guide was clear and very simple to follow. Shipping times were good and receiving info from the company was fast.

A very good product from a very good company.
Overall I had a great experience with microscopes.com. The microscope came in less then a week with all parts and customer service was very helpful with all my inquiries. I ordered a bundle that saved me hundreds! Would definitely shop here again
A fabulous gift for my grandson. He was thrilled with the microscope. It is sturdy and has lots of prepared slides to help him learn how to use it.
Excellent service. I received my microscope very soon and I'm very happy with the quality. Recommended. Victor
Hood company to deal with. Fast postage and good packaging.
Item was delivered promptly and in good condition.
Speedy dispatch and delivery,
Great product. Have started getting base level Brix measurements. Easy to operate with adequate instructions for calibrating. Very happy.
Fast delivery, very well packaged to eliminate any chance of damage that may occur.
microscopes.com.au is rated 4.86 based on 85 reviews