microscopes.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend microscopes.com.au
Read microscopes.com.au Reviews
This is an excellent and affordable small microscope which arrived in perfect condition.
Kay and I have dealt with Stephen Wilkinson at Aunet over a period of 7 months, with initial queries, advice and a couple of purchases.
During that time the attitude he demonstrates reflects a high level of confidence in his experience and that is good when dealing with people from the other end of the country.

Trust is the most important factor in business and Stephen is at the top of the list with us.
We are beginners with microscopes, purchased one and found that our old eyes did not behave the way we expected.
He changed the camera, objectives and eyepieces for us to ones that we were able to comprehend what we saw much more clearly.
He simply did it and sent it from Perth to Atherton in 3 days (during the Covid 19 lockdown which was delaying transport very much . The extra cost for us is money well spent.

Very happy to comment on the service and quality of product

Keith & Kay Jeffrey
Excellent service and assistance throughout the process, all my questions were answered professionally, after explaining my needs the suggestions and options provided made the choosing of Microscope easy. I would suggest anyone looking to purchase a microscope to look here before you buy elsewhere, you will be happy you did. Cheers, Graeme.
Great to deal with, so glad to have a local supplier. Yet to use the instrument, but pretty confident it will be exactly what we needed after the chat I had with the supplier.
Haven’t received it.
Don’t know where it is.
So the the actual brix metre I can’t comment on.
Ordering process was easy, quick delivery and extremely responsive when contacted. Thanks very much for such a smooth transaction.
Sorry about that. It was a different order that I had problems with. Your slides were fine. I got my emails mixed up. Thanks for your concern. It was amscope that was the supplier that I was having problems with.
Good product; fair price; excellent delivery
Being from Victoria and the store located in Western Australia scared me a little. First thing I done was use the websites instant chat to talk to someone, and as the name suggests, I got a reply almost instantaneously and spoke to Stephen Wilkinson.

Stephen was very friendly and helped me decide on what scope was right for me - in this case I wanted to photograph microorganisms and bacteria. Once I was happy with the scope, he assured me that my $2500 parcel would arrive safely across Australia.

I purchased the scope on a Friday afternoon. By Thursday night the following week I was already viewing my first sample.

I am now three weeks in and I couldn’t be happier. Stephen has kept in contact and has always replied to any questions I had. Knowing that the support is always there has made my experience so much better.

Great service, great people. Highly recommended.
Steve knew a lot about the product and was able to help me to choose the right microscope to suit my needs. my order was dispatched quickly and arrived the next day.
Terrific service, excellent packaging for transit and excellent product. Many thanks!
Fast service. Great product!
Great product, quick postage! Perfect!
Excellent service, well priced and speedy delivery. The online chat was handy for my additional questions about what I needed.
Great service and my grand daughter was very happy with her microscope. Will definitely shop here again.
I was restoring an old Olympus KHS-B microscope which required new objective lenses. The knowledge and customer service that I received was exceptional and would have no hesitation in referring microscope.com to others.
microscopes.com.au is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews