microscopes.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend microscopes.com.au
Read microscopes.com.au Reviews
Bought this 72 LED ring light for our labs probe station stereo microscope and it works like a charm. Also, item delivery is fast. Thank you.
What great knowledge of the products and customer service was excellent and polite. Shipping of the product was same day with delivery from across the country quicker than expected.
I am a returning customer and still microscopes.com.au provides the same excellent service.
Arrived super fast, and it is exactly what I wanted. Works well in the classroom.
Amazing friendly and helpful service with fast dispatch and shipping!
Introduced my grandson to the wonderful world of Microscopes. He was totally transfixed on the miniature world that the XSZ-107T Trinocular Biological Microscope showed him. Best investment!!
Had what I needed without too much effort and super fast delivery.
Super fast shipping, Items exactly as described.
Steve provides great customer service, would definitely recommend!
My microscope order was delayed - not received for 4 weeks although it was posted on the day of ordering. Given that microscopes.com.au indicated it should arrive within 5 days we were disappointed and worried that it might be lost. However Stephen from microscopes.com.au pursued the matter with the post office and doggedly kept at them, keeping us informed. Customer support above and beyond what might often be expected. Now we have it and it is just wonderful. High quality, all working perfectly. Well done microscopes.com.au!! Thanks
Hi Eric
Your microscope was despatched from here on the 15th September the same day as you ordered it online, please bear in mind we are in Perth Western Australia, due to Covid19 Auspost are experiencing longer than expected delivery times, its current status is DELAYED, you provided us with a PO Box as your delivery address, it is only Australia Post that can delivery parcels to PO Boxes, we were unable to use a courier because of this. I am sure you will receive your microscope next week, my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Pre purchase advice was excellent and shipping and delivery from WA to Vic. all happened in under a week. Great service. Thanks Stephen.
Thank you for great service, delivery on time and well protected.
Couldn't resist a package deal. Great value, thank you.
Great service with a good range of microscopes on offer.
Their website contains good information and videos to instruct and helped me choose the best microscope for my needs. The microscope I selected is performing well.
microscopes.com.au had the items I was looking for and quickly responded to my query for extra information. The fast overnight shipping was much appreciated. I would happily buy from them again and recommend them to others.
Excellent service. Steve advised me on which objectives to get for my needs which was very helpful. Quick delivery.
I had very good advice by phone before purchase and the delivery was very quick.
Great products, fantastic service and quick to answer any questions.
Definitely recommend.
Extremely prompt & friendly response when I emailed them & extremely fast postage/delivery after I made a purchase. Fantastic microscope too! Highly recommend.
Thanks, excellent.
Love the product!
The microscope I purchased is a birthday gift for my grandson and has not been gifted yet. So I can’t comment on the product except to say that I have had a good look at it and I’m very excited to be giving it as a gift, it looks wonderful.
The online ordering experience was excellent. Very easy (for an aged pensioner!) and considering covid-19 and the distance to ship (WA to Melbourne) it arrived promptly and in excellent condition.
Thank you.