MidwayUSA Reviews

of reviewers recommend MidwayUSA

Tell us how MidwayUSA made you happy
Had an item that was on sale in my cart for a few days, in the meantime the sale ended and I was not aware of it. I called in to customer service and in no way were they interested in honoring the price. I felt that they could’ve done better considering it was only $24 and part of a $500 plus order, and I had recently made a couple other large orders, but they made the choice to not honor it so I cancelled it all and now I’m telling you all about it. I ended up ordering it all from primary arms, everything was perfect. I don’t know where midways service went, it used to be top notch, but it’s nothing to brag about now. See ya later midway, hope that someone from midway that cares reads this.
Part of this is my fault I should have known better than to expect my delivery in a timely manner. When placing the order and selecting the method of shipping I chose economy well it doesn’t tell you your order will be passed around like a hot potato and not one person will tell you that now it will be a nine day ship time from Missouri to Illinois for a package that would fit in an envelope I stopped ordering from Midway for this very reason was told I should have paid the $15 shipping if I wanted it in a timely fashion the package is about the size of a pack of cigarettes never again Larry Potterfield can go scratch somethings never change and poor delivery times from midway is one of them
God awful customer service. Purchased 3 scopes 11 days ago, they went on sale today and when I contacted their customer service to see if I could get a credit for the difference I was told it was outside their 24hr price match. I could however return the ones I bought and buy them again for the sale price. How does this make any sense, someone tell me. Good news is their are many other sites that do the same thing as them, so I will take my buisness elsewhere.
bought walker ear buds last winter. than had surgery on my shoulder and couldn't shoot. than when I tried them a couple months later they didn't work and midway said they cannot do anything. i was a frequent shopper but not anymore with a company that doesn't stand behind a product they sell.
I only use Midway for my accessories. My credit card was compromised last month by some low life criminal and Midway customer service department handled my call with efficiency and politeness and it wasn't their fault. I've used Midway for over 20 years and will continue.
Terrible customer service lied about my order this company is a joke. Buyers beware please read the reviews first
I will not be ordering from Midway again. Ordered an adapter for my gun on Jan 15 and paid extra to get it by Jan 20th 2021 and still has not shipped. Tried tracking it and has not left yet. Called customer service and after waiting on the line for 45 minutes was told it can take up to 21 more days to I get my piece. They stated that USPS is backed up and there is nothing they can do and would have to wait. I asked her why wasn't I notified by email do that I can cancel or go another route and also why would I be charged for for expedite shipping and not get it as paid for. All they can do is say sorry and stated I can return it once I receive it. Which by the way will practically be a month later. Something need to be done. Reading the reviews it seems they are doing this to a there customers. Which is not the proper way of doing business..
The customer service person that i reached out was mis-informed or didn't bother at all with my inquiry, Hiding behind the company's policy, seems at the entire company is ignorant about LEO policies.
They were great, not the cheapest but fast shipping until now. They are using the usps which is terrible with no way to track. Avoid and order from other places.
I'd give them zero stars if I could. I ordered 2nd Day Air, and got Priority with the bums at USPS. When I alerted Midway to this error I was told there was no error regardless of the screenshots I was offering to send. Then they disconnected. FUKK MIDWAYUSA.
Do you experience was awesome the item arrived on time and damage I ordered another two pistol guns they Like to order some more things I do not know what else I can put in this to explain how well of a job it was so great service great timing great equipment look forward to doing some some or equipment apparently I can't put enough words inbusinessarrived on time and then damage great job fellas very happy
Midway always super fast with shipping. Had item lost by ups and they sent another out soon as I contacted them . Super good customer service.
Fast shipping and good selection
I ordered I ordered an AR-10 upper and did not receive what I wanted it was terribly packed and from what I've read and reviews I was lucky to even get anything
I have been trying to leave a negative review about the NRA on MidwayUSAs' website for over a month now and I have had no results. I have tried 4 or 5 times to post this review on MidwayUSAs' website and they seem to be refusing to post it at all. They say that the review will be posted within 3-7 days. There are only 7 negative reviews about the NRA, all older than a year old. I did see that there are much newer positive reviews. The newest one is 3 days old as of now. I guess it's ok to accept the positive reviews, just not the negative ones. Way to go MidwayUSA! I really love your balanced ethics. I guess the reviews are ok as long as YOU agree with them!
First of all, MidwayUSA had everything I was looking for. I recently bought a new Ruger SR9, Semi-Auto, and was having a hard time finding extra 9mm x 17 Rd. Magazines, a Tactical Grip Glove, and Chamber safety flags. MidwayUSA had everything I needed and at a fair price, considering no other supplier had them and if they did they were out of stock and would have cost more. Customer Service staff was very friendly and helpful placing my order and Delivery was on time at a reasonable shipping cost. They also have a great holster buying guide to help you find the just the right holster for your handgun, with several styles and options. Again, I couldn't find anyplace that could help me find a holster that would fit my Ruger. The best they could do is direct me the holster section of their catalog, only to find hundreds of holsters and I had to sort through all of them and try to find the right one, but I do have a life to live and did not want to spend hours looking a holsters that won't work for me. By the way, I recently ordered that holster that I did find and I'm waiting for delivery. I would and have recommended MidwayUSA to several of my shooting buddies. If anyone was looking for just the right shooting accessory, holster, gun parts or Ammunition, MidwayUSA is the place to go.
Only one that had 243 wssm bullets. All arrive in good shape. Very fast shipping.
Great price on a Glock lower parts kit I purchased saving about $30 off the price of the closest competitor. Thanks Midway.
They shipped the order to the wrong address (they had one digit of the house number incorrect) and wound't take the time to call the local UPS hub to change the address. They said they would take care of it and what that meant that they would re-ship when they received the order back. I received the order 3 weeks later.
great selection and prices