MidwayUSA Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MidwayUSA

How would you rate MidwayUSA ?

(optional)

Anthony Johnson
"Only one that had 243 wssm bullets. All arrive in good shape. Very fast shipping."
EDWARD S. LAHAYE
"First of all, MidwayUSA had everything I was looking for. I recently bought a new Ruger SR9, Semi-Auto, and was having a hard time finding extra 9mm x 17 Rd. Magazines, a Tactical Grip Glove, and Chamber safety flags. MidwayUSA had everything I needed and at a fair price, considering no other supplier had them and if they did they were out of stock and would have cost more. Customer Service staff was very friendly and helpful placing my order and Delivery was on time at a reasonable shipping cost. They also have a great holster buying guide to help you find the just the right holster for your handgun, with several styles and options. Again, I couldn't find anyplace that could help me find a holster that would fit my Ruger. The best they could do is direct me the holster section of their catalog, only to find hundreds of holsters and I had to sort through all of them and try to find the right one, but I do have a life to live and did not want to spend hours looking a holsters that won't work for me. By the way, I recently ordered that holster that I did find and I'm waiting for delivery. I would and have recommended MidwayUSA to several of my shooting buddies. If anyone was looking for just the right shooting accessory, holster, gun parts or Ammunition, MidwayUSA is the place to go."
Jonah Patterson
"Great price on a Glock lower parts kit I purchased saving about $30 off the price of the closest competitor. Thanks Midway."
"They shipped the order to the wrong address (they had one digit of the house number incorrect) and wound't take the time to call the local UPS hub to change the address. They said they would take care of it and what that meant that they would re-ship when they received the order back. I received the order 3 weeks later."
"great selection and prices"
"great selection and prices"
MidwayUSA is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews