MidwayUSA Reviews

of reviewers recommend MidwayUSA

Tell us how MidwayUSA made you happy
They should change their name to out of stock USA
Don't buy from midway. Not only do they charge you 10 percent restocking fee for something that isn't your fault but they charge you shipping even though no where on their policies does it say that. Then they use excuses when you asked why you are being charged for shipping when it doesn't say anything about that on their return policy. especially when 3 employees told you before you returned it that since it wasn't your fault that you wouldn't be charge!100 dollars they changed for shipping return. It was one item that weighs less than 8 pounds. Customer service says there's nothing they can do about it.i was a customer for over 5 years but never again! I was told by 3 of their employees no charge and then they charge me!
MidwayUSA 1 star review on 5th November 2022
Midway sent me the wrong ammunition and then refused to correct the mistake. Wont be using them again.
Ordered a new version of a rod and they shipped an out of production model. The return process is so lengthy that the only rod left in inventory would be sold and then all you get is sorry about that...here is a refund. They should ship out the correct item ASAP with a return label like other companies.
I like Midway USA my main beef is the advertised parts and ammunition that have been discontinued don't advertise it it's ridiculous
Absolutely horrible way of dealing ammunition transfers. I live in an commie State, so what my state wants is for you to transfer any ammunition to an FFL dealer Midway USA does not accommodate to those who believe in the second amendment hear in commifornia. They do it backwards by having the FFL dealer buy the ammunition instead of the customer. As far as I know no FFL dealers going to buy ammunition for the customer you have to do it yourself and then have whichever company transferred over to the FFL dealer. 1 Star review for not standing by the customer.
These people get your packages to you in real time!! I just wish they had everything that I needed, I would definitely purchase everything I needed from them. Thanks guys!!
This is a Customer Service Review. I spoke with Dallas from Midway USA concerning my order. He was extremely rude and short with me, no help what's so ever. I've started building ARs and this was the company I was going to use. They do have very fast shipping on the two other products I received. I just can't continue to use a company that literally hangs up on me(chat service)when I'm trying to figure out where the products for my build is. Guess I'll look elsewhere.
Ordered 5/8/2022 Midway USA. 250 bullets Nosler 230 grain 45acp. Today received 250 SLUGS, not bullets. If I wanted 250 Nosler slugs the price is $89.00 everywhere. I paid $106.00 plus tax total $115.12. I returned this order which cost me $16.10 USPS. I GOT RIPPED.
First off, I've been a Midway customer for years, ordered and received hundreds of items with NO, issues at all! Some were delayed but Midway has always informed me. Midway has always treated me well! If all of you who were treated well with NO ISSUES AT ALL would write reviews, the 2.4 overall rating would be 4.4 or above
I’ve been checking their website for 2 years 3-5 times a day for some Barnes LRX bullets which finally came in stock. When my shipment arrived I discovered they sent me someone else’s order and all they said was sorry your have to wait for them to come back in stock. Super frustrated not sure I’ll do business with them again if this is how much effort they put into correcting a mistake.
I have a few orders in the past on this site, delivery is very non consistent, almost all my orders delivery date changes everyday for weeks to even months. And these are not backorder items. I do not recommend this site.
I order from Midway alot, love there selection of Sporting Goods, and exspetialy how fast i always receive my orders. Always had great luck with them. Thats why I am so surprise and disapointed now. I ordered a CT scope. It arived fast as usual. But the scope turets wouldent work. So i called Midway. Now normally most places will send a shipping label to your phone and the PO JUST SCANS the screen shot! But she said because i have no printer. I had to pay shipping and reimbursed it later. So that day i did that. It took 2 days for it to get there. The shipping cost me over 17 $. I was reimbursed a little over 11. And now found out it would not be here untill the 16th.I originally ordered on the 1st and received on the 4th. So why dose it take so long this time especially when it's replacement for a defective scope. You would think thay would get it to you at least in the time it took the first time. CT asked for a review and I told them about defective scope. They were awsome they sent me a bunch of Goody's to lesson the sting. And got the stuff to my mail box in 2 days. If i order another CT, It will be to them directly! I dont know why this return is such a problem. Im really on the fence about anymore orders from midway because I don't want to go through anymore hassles if something needs replaced like this! Sad because I alway made midway my go two!
We order a quantity of 70 of the same item, paid in full $10,000. A few days later we got an email from their customer service dept accusing us of being a reseller and they banned our account. We are not a reseller we needed the items for our custom built items. What kind of a joke are these people? We took our business to Tractor Supply who hooked us right up. Can you imagine a business turning away $10,000 !?!?!
Midway has told me that shipping is running behind lie!!! I live in Ky. My package has been to Nashville Tn. Then to Smyrna Tn. Then back to Arkansas,Then shipped to Jacksonville Fl. All of these places after being started out in Missouri from Midway!! It's not running behind its going all over the country if you believe it's ever been shipped. Ask Midway to just keep it and give me my money back!! After getting the run around not happy with my experience want be shopping here again. Customer Service 👎👎
Customer service blatantly lies about orders being shipped and puts the blame on ups losing packages. Label created DOES NOT mean ups has the package. There is much more to the story but not worth the effort to write it all out. It’s sad that a company who’s founding President goes on about customers and integrity but is so far removed from his companies reality. Lying has become todays normal standard and Larry Potterfield and his company is apparently fully on board.
I shop with them all the time. You can expect your order to arrive to your home or business one week after placing your order. Some prices are a tad bit on the expensive side but everything is more expensive due to the pandemic. They are trustworthy and you should rest assured that your item will arrive in a timely manner. I'm 100% satisfied with them.
Bought 1 box of 22 Hornet ammo 50rds for one price, received the shipment on Friday. Saturday I see the price is half of what I paid. Tried to buy 2 for cheaper price and they only want to sell 1. Done with Midway
Had an item that was on sale in my cart for a few days, in the meantime the sale ended and I was not aware of it. I called in to customer service and in no way were they interested in honoring the price. I felt that they could’ve done better considering it was only $24 and part of a $500 plus order, and I had recently made a couple other large orders, but they made the choice to not honor it so I cancelled it all and now I’m telling you all about it. I ended up ordering it all from primary arms, everything was perfect. I don’t know where midways service went, it used to be top notch, but it’s nothing to brag about now. See ya later midway, hope that someone from midway that cares reads this.
Part of this is my fault I should have known better than to expect my delivery in a timely manner. When placing the order and selecting the method of shipping I chose economy well it doesn’t tell you your order will be passed around like a hot potato and not one person will tell you that now it will be a nine day ship time from Missouri to Illinois for a package that would fit in an envelope I stopped ordering from Midway for this very reason was told I should have paid the $15 shipping if I wanted it in a timely fashion the package is about the size of a pack of cigarettes never again Larry Potterfield can go scratch somethings never change and poor delivery times from midway is one of them
MidwayUSA is rated 2.3 based on 39 reviews