MidwayUSA Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend MidwayUSA
4PM
4PM

Tell us how MidwayUSA made you happy

"Midway always super fast with shipping. Had item lost by ups and they sent another out soon as I contacted them . Super good customer service."
Are you MidwayUSA? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast shipping and good selection"
"I ordered I ordered an AR-10 upper and did not receive what I wanted it was terribly packed and from what I've read and reviews I was lucky to even get anything"
"I have been trying to leave a negative review about the NRA on MidwayUSAs' website for over a month now and I have had no results. I have tried 4 or 5 times to post this review on MidwayUSAs' website and they seem to be refusing to post it at all. They say that the review will be posted within 3-7 days. There are only 7 negative reviews about the NRA, all older than a year old. I did see that there are much newer positive reviews. The newest one is 3 days old as of now. I guess it's ok to accept the positive reviews, just not the negative ones. Way to go MidwayUSA! I really love your balanced ethics. I guess the reviews are ok as long as YOU agree with them!"
"First of all, MidwayUSA had everything I was looking for. I recently bought a new Ruger SR9, Semi-Auto, and was having a hard time finding extra 9mm x 17 Rd. Magazines, a Tactical Grip Glove, and Chamber safety flags. MidwayUSA had everything I needed and at a fair price, considering no other supplier had them and if they did they were out of stock and would have cost more. Customer Service staff was very friendly and helpful placing my order and Delivery was on time at a reasonable shipping cost. They also have a great holster buying guide to help you find the just the right holster for your handgun, with several styles and options. Again, I couldn't find anyplace that could help me find a holster that would fit my Ruger. The best they could do is direct me the holster section of their catalog, only to find hundreds of holsters and I had to sort through all of them and try to find the right one, but I do have a life to live and did not want to spend hours looking a holsters that won't work for me. By the way, I recently ordered that holster that I did find and I'm waiting for delivery. I would and have recommended MidwayUSA to several of my shooting buddies. If anyone was looking for just the right shooting accessory, holster, gun parts or Ammunition, MidwayUSA is the place to go."
"Only one that had 243 wssm bullets. All arrive in good shape. Very fast shipping."
"Great price on a Glock lower parts kit I purchased saving about $30 off the price of the closest competitor. Thanks Midway."
"They shipped the order to the wrong address (they had one digit of the house number incorrect) and wound't take the time to call the local UPS hub to change the address. They said they would take care of it and what that meant that they would re-ship when they received the order back. I received the order 3 weeks later."
"great selection and prices"
"great selection and prices"
MidwayUSA is rated 3.70 based on 10 reviews