Milton & King Reviews

of reviewers recommend Milton & King
Fabulous products, great service. Everything has been first class. Quality of the wallpaper exceeded expectations. Very happy customers.
Awesome, service came very quick. Got my order within 2 days. However, the courrier dropped my parcel to the wrong building. Luckily those people were honest and brought it to me. So please here’s my feedback for your forwarder.
The experience was easy and seamless.
Service rapide
Et très courtois
Papier peint super
Love the paper! Unique and bold pattern will be a showstopper in my kitchen. Can’t wait to get it hung after we get completely setttin our new home❤️
My woodland bird paper is gorgeous! The quality of layered art and paper quality is amazing. Hung like a dream!
Delivery was very fast. The paper was great quality. Sharp images. Website was true to colours and size of the design.
You offered great service!’ I was actually able to talk to a knowledgeable representative and he even returned my call! I love my paper and can’t wait to have it hung!!
I purchased the Birds of Paradise (KH) wallpaper and from start to finish the client service I received from Milton & King was phenomenal! To my surprise I received my sample and order even earlier than expected. To compare, I ordered samples from another wallpaper supplier and it took two months to receive samples, requiring much follow up on my part! I cannot wait to install the Milton & King wallpaper in my dining room. The pattern is stunning and quality of the wallpaper is top notch!
Lovely to deal with...very professional...beautiful wallpapers....
Good quality product, fast delivery with updates along the way, very happy customer
Absolutely loved the service and the wallpaper, which was exactly what we wanted done our new home.
Delighted with both the wallpaper and the service from Milton &King. Highly recommend the product and the company.
Gorgeous wallpaper and fast shipping to US!!!
Very speedy delivery and excellent quality paper we just had an issue with second roll not repeating in the same spots so had a bit of wastage
Milton & King 4 star review on 14th September 2020
Very professional and customer oriented
Design is much bigger print and looks generic. Not happy with this at all.
Customer service was amazing and delivery was excellent. Though the product when placed on the wall, was not alligned and the misallignment is very visble! This lead to alot of wasted wallpaper and it disturbs me to pay double the price for a wallpaper the same quality as other competitors when they also offer textured wallpaper for less (this was just plain wallpaper).
Very fast delivery, quality wallpaper and great communication from the company. Very happy.
Everything about this shopping experience has been exceptional . The lovely emails to follow up. The fabulous packaging . Arrival date sooner than expected .. This is my
New favourite place to
Shop . Thank you for making it perfect !
Milton & King is rated 4.90 based on 194 reviews