Milton & King Reviews

Fast delivery excellent services
highly recommend
Wallpaper is just amazing
Milton & King 5 star review on 17th January 2021
Very kind, very professional, and it made its way to Canada very quickly.
I am definitely a new customer!
I have been impressed with how prompt this service is, from answers to queries to keeping me in touch with delivery times etc. The wallpaper is fantastic, and has made huge impact to the café I have been assisting. Excellent service and product!
I absolutely would shop through you again
I received my wallpaper which is Corrugated Iron from the Kemra Collation and the quality of the paper is superb and really lovely. I was also ver impressed with the customer service and the quick turn around in getting the wallpaper.

I found Milton & King to be really focused on their business and they genuinely care for the clients. I have used very good wallpaper from French houses and British are all of absolute high standard and yes, I believe the Milton & King wallpaper is up there with the rest.

Brilliant!
Very good service.
Great online support
This was my first time ordering with Milton & King. At the time of placing my order, I was given the opportunity to leave delivery instructions. I wrote that "no signature was required for delivery" because I knew that no one would be at home to receive the package. These instructions were ignored, so the package was not left at my residence. I am leaving town before the re-delivery date. As a result, I will not have the materials I need, when I need them. I am very unhappy with my Milton & King experience.
Have not yet received the wallpaper. I have known there are delays and am waiting but would like to know that it is on the way. Love the design of the paper.
As always a pleasure to deal with. Fantastic customer service and top quality products.
Amazing product....came out better then I thought possible
Milton & King 5 star review on 14th November 2020
Extremely helpful staff😊.lovely products. User friendly website
My order was fulfilled quickly, even with the backlog or orders, and arrived quickly to my NC USA residence.
I was a little apprehensive about installing wallpaper in my new home. I wanted a feature wall in my guest bedroom and decided to give it a try! I'm so glad I did! I researched a lot of wallpaper before deciding on M&K. I ordered the brick samples and they arrived quickly. Milton and King's paper clearly stand out from the other brands. It is quality paper and has an extremely realistic look. I followed the instructions and although I have a few minor imperfections (only I can see I'm sure) it was relatively a simple process. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and with the way, my guest room turned out.
Milton & King 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Fabulous products, great service. Everything has been first class. Quality of the wallpaper exceeded expectations. Very happy customers.
Awesome, service came very quick. Got my order within 2 days. However, the courrier dropped my parcel to the wrong building. Luckily those people were honest and brought it to me. So please here’s my feedback for your forwarder.
The experience was easy and seamless.
Service rapide
Et très courtois
Papier peint super
Love the paper! Unique and bold pattern will be a showstopper in my kitchen. Can’t wait to get it hung after we get completely setttin our new home❤️
My woodland bird paper is gorgeous! The quality of layered art and paper quality is amazing. Hung like a dream!
Milton & King is rated 4.88 based on 208 reviews