Mindful Chef Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mindful Chef

Tell us how Mindful Chef made you happy
Have been trying them for a while for the food. While it was convenient and the recipes good in flavour, the communication and mishaps are quite annoying.
I have applied for the NHS discount (and it has Never been applied to any of my purchases)!!
Some of the food has come squashed and meat leaking!!!... Never replied with an Apology!!!
And now, brought a one of purchase of frozen drinks/smoothies (ordered 2 last week) Only today I've open them (I've been working all week) and There are 3!! packets missing (out of %!) :(( I'm sooo unhappy and frustrated that I have taken the time to write a review !
The website seems to completely dusregard the choices made and provided a week's worth of truly revolting and unsustainable meals. Not able to change what was automatically selected and generic responces from Mindful chef. Badly designed website and appalling non-existent customer service.
good quality meat, there veg is somtimes a little ropey and they use an awful lot of plastic.
got me cooking, again, after spending 18 months eating take-out, three times a day, at the office. part of the positive experience for me was cleaning up after myself, rather than throwing away my disposable cutlery and 'plate'.
Mindful Chef is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews