MINITOOL SOLUTION LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MINITOOL SOLUTION LTD

About MINITOOL SOLUTION LTD: MiniTool Solution Ltd., a dedicated software development company based in Canada, provides customers with complete business software solutions in both data recovery and partition management industry. Our affiliates and resellers all over the world are working hard together to deliver high quality software to satisfy our customers.

778-823-3233

Tell us how MINITOOL SOLUTION LTD made you happy

"Very clear and concise. Allowed me to do exactly what I wanted. Thank you."
"136/5000 A very powerful utility for handling hard disks and partitions of all kinds made easy. Even if you are not an experienced user."
"With excellent support and assistance to help me resolve an error of my own making. No quibbling and no fuss from the support team."
"I lost all information from my external disk, but with minitool recovery, I was able to recover absolutely all my information."
"Recently we had an issue with activation of Minitool Partition Wizard Pro Lifetime version. Product did not activate, so we did write helpdesk. Very kind an immediate answer as well as action from their side. After following their directions, the software did function perfectly! Helpdesk also offered to increase its use for up to 3 devices. (Special offer), which we did. In one word: "Chapeau !!!!""
"This product is virtually bullet-proof so far. The only problems I've had are: 1) Increasing the size of a partition did corrupt the whole drive and make Windows not boot. However, I was using the portable version from PortableApps.com. The next time I tried, I used the official version and it worked perfectly. The other issue I had was on some Dell PCs, while using the WinPE version, the text was too large to fit on the display. Support sent me a link for a Linux boot disk and that took care of the problem. Otherwise the software is a reliable tool for an IT service provider. I am using the Technician's Version."
"Worth more than a fortune!! This is a personal legit review. Saved tons of important stuff"
"I use to use MiniTool's free products for many years because I just loved the interface and workflow they provided. I now run my own computer repair and data recovery business and have begun purchasing their products for the extra features. I am also currently using Shadowmaker after having tested out a couple of the top end products out there. I was using the beta release for a while but am now ready to purchase the full edition. Everything just works with MiniTool software and when there is an issue their support team is always on hand and quick to find a fix. They are also very open to any recommendations which is very refreshing. Keep up the great work MiniTool!"
"Great product!"
"Minitool solved my problem quickly."
"Very strong recovery tools. I recover 100% data."
"Great software, very efficient & quick support"
"I have been a user of this software for some time , it does everything it says and more,"
"Always fixes my drive issues over the years. The interface/way of fixing issues can sometimes be confusing"
"The MiniTool Solution LTD is powerful."
"7th June 2018 Online reviews Dept staff MiniTool Solution Ltd Sub: Inclusion of Basic to Dynamic volume conversion in MiniTool Parition Wizard Pro Ultimate Dear Sir/Madam, I have found MiniTool to be an invaluable resource in saving me trips down to the local computer technician to perform drive imaging or re-partitioning services. I also like the lifetime subscription and promise for upgrades as and when it comes available. The only issue is that of convertion to a stripped partition hardisks which is not possible unless with the more expensive version of the MiniTool software, being the server version. There is a workaround, by using other software to first create a stripped partition, and then use MiniTool's Partition Wizard software to perform RAID 0 functions. The point being made is, if a conversion from a Dynamic to Basic volume is possible using the data saver feature in the software, then why not include the vice-versa as an option as well; Basic to Dynamic Volume conversion features. Bernard Ng Contact email: bernard_eh_ng@hotmail.com"
"Great softwares, but I would do two things to make Your products best: a complete well-translated Italian gui and the opportunity of downloading the new versions of a bought software by the software itself and/or Your website, from a user area, and in full installer versions, not a slim or stub installer which needs online connection to download and install it!"
MINITOOL SOLUTION LTD is rated 4.88 based on 17 reviews