Montana Fire Pits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Montana Fire Pits
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Montana Fire Pits Reviews
This is a great product strongly recommend it
Love the fire bowl.
We bought a set of driftwood logs and then came back for another set. The logs look real. Great customer service.
I love these guys. Service was exceptional, tons of helpful content, and my fire pit puts out a great flame with tons of heat.
The material is very high quality, durable, and looks great! In my case, I wish it put out more heat. In fairness to the product, the lack of heat is likely more of an issue with my gas line volume.
I did a lot of online research before settling on a burner for my fire pit, and Montana Fire Pits had exactly what I needed. The site was easy to navigate, and allowed me to select the perfect size and configuration for my application. This was one of the easiest element of my home refurbishing project. They are a great company to do business with, and have my complete recommendation.
Got the rectangular fire pit kit and it worked great for about 2 months. Now no gas is coming out. I reached out and asked and they had no idea. I will take the top off and see if it is a bag key valve. Will update this when I figure it out.
service and product were great
We bought our Montana Fire Pits burner a little over a year ago. We really liked all the helpful information on Montana Fire Pits' website and their outstanding customer support ever since our purchase.

We have since enjoyed our fire pit for entertaining and family gatherings - people are just drawn to it and the comment we get most often is "Wow this is such a nice flame. How'd you do it?"

So whether its just my wife and I or our extended family and neighbors, we truly enjoy our Montana Fire Pit year round.
Go Big or go Home! That is Montana Fire Pits. This is an awesome flame! Looks very realistic. They lead me through building this on my own. Awesome.
After several years of trying multiple manufacturers we installed our first two Montana Fire Pits last year. Both turned out beyond expectations and our clients were delighted. No more Brand X ......only Montana Fire Pits on our projects moving forward!
very god service
I looked all over for a fire Pits. When I spoke to Johnathon and saw his you tube videos, I knew I'd get a pit from him. So I did!! He was so knowledgable. Just take a look at a couple videos and you will see.....
Very great product quality is fantastic and the flame output is great nothing else compares to Montana Fire Pit quality.
Never followed up with voicemail regarding purchase/install. Overall I'm happy with product.
I built my fire pit with the confidence that I could do it from your videos. The Warming Springs 80 btu burner and plate combo I purchased through Montana fire pits has met and exceeded my expectations. As advertised my 5 gallon lpg ( bar-b-que ) tank is more than enough to produce a high wide flame. Promptly answered emails, quick delivery and quality products will always be 5 stars. Thanks
Very pleased with the customer service I received when selecting my fire pit burner and I could not be happier with the final product.
Super friendly and prompt replies to questions. Plus the media and informational videos helped tremendously.
We love our firepit!
Ordered fire ring, lava rock, glass, and cover. It arrived well packaged and quicker than I expected. Easy to install using some of the tips on the website. Very pleased and satisfied with the system and service. Excellent product that provides a nice accent on our patio.
I'm a sculptor and designer that was commisioned to create a custom fire pit for Angel City Brewery here in downtown Los Angeles. After a lot of research, I decided on the manufacturer Warming Trends for my hardware. I found Montana Fire Pits to be very helpful in my design phase. They helped immensely when it was time for the plumber to install the electronic starter and gas line. One phone call and it was done. I will definitely use them again for the next fire pit project.
Montana Fire Pits is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews