Montana Fire Pits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Montana Fire Pits
Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Montana Fire Pits Reviews
Our patio is ablaze! What a difference maker. There is nothing like a fire to warm not only our guests, but also make the surroundings more comfortable. Montana Fire pits was our best purchase when we renovated the outside. It was easy to set up and we are now the envy of the neighborhood.
Great product, well made, delivered quickly in a well packaged box. Install was simple, made my own plate and gas line configuration to save some $ as the burner itself is extremely expensive. The warranty does help a bit with paying $1200, but ultimately is just a few repeated brass components assembled into a burner. When compared to say a 60” flat screen tv full of complex electronics for the same or less money it’s hard to see the value. I would buy again at these prices. 50% less and I’d buy their product every time.
We love, love,love our Warming Trends 24" square fire pit from Montana Firepits! It is the focal point of our newly Installed outdoor living space. It has quickly become our favorite"happy hour" location and the kids love to (carefully) roast marshmallows over the fire. It is a beautiful and functional addition to our home and we couldn't be happier with the product, customer service, and ease of install that we got from Montana Firepits! Thank you for our future years of enjoyment!
We love our new fire pit. Everything I needed for the install was included in my kit. My contractor was impressed with the quality of the components. Thanks for a great product. Looking forward to the cool weather now.
It's been 2 years since my purchase and creation of our fire pit. Exceeded my expectations. I would purchase again.
I spent over two months researching which type and brand of burner to use for my firepit that was over 6 foot in diameter. I reviewed most of Johathan's you tube videos and spoke with him directly....that guy is the KING of fire pit information!!! He not only helped me choose the burner for my size fire pit, but also helped me determine all of my equipment/installation needs from propane tank to burner (regulator type, feed line size, etc.). Don't waste your time looking at other firepit supply companies....I've done the research for you (I virtually never give reviews of a vendor!), so don't waste your time on anything other than a brass burner from Montana Fire Pits. They are competitively priced and provide customer service that can't be matched. I can't say enough good things about this company and would highly recommend them to anyone. Lastly, I have done residential and commercial construction for over 30 years so I know a good vendor when I find one, and Montana Fire Pits cannot be beat in the marketplace!!!
The Crossfire Burner is amazing. Installation was easy, especially since the pan was already attached. The burner's performance does not disappoint and is a great feature to our home. As wonderful as the burner is, Jonathan and Amy's customer service is even better. The were more than willing to quickly respond to every technical question I had, even though the videos already provide a wealth of information.

We were thrilled to purchase a spectacular product from a family owned company.
Our fire pit is awesome and the burner makes the flames bigger and hotter without needing more gas supply. It’s perfect for gathering around on a cool fall evening.
I always wanted a bigger patio on my home. This past year away we went on the construction. To top things off I knew I wanted a unique fire pit. I looked on the web for a week or two and then came upon Montana Fire Pits. I found a gas fire pit like I had never seen before. I placed the order and before I new it the truck pulled into the drive and we unloaded this amazing feature for my patio.
Since getting everything complete and set up we have enjoyed countless hours on the patio and been warmed by my beautiful fire pit. The team at Montana Fire Pits could not be more helpful when I have had questions. The product I think is second to none and is going to provide myself and my family years and years of use. I do truly love this thing and everybody who sees it is both impressed and wants to know where I got it. This has been a wonderful addition.........
We fired up our newly constructed cb180 crossfire propane fire pit for my wife’s 50th bday. All I can say is wow!! Everything I was hoping for! Amazing! The fire glass color we picked was perfect. I hooked up the connections myself with ease. All my questions were responded too with ease from Jonathan Howie of Montana fire pits. Thanks Jonathan! High quality in every aspect! You get what you pay for ! Highly recommend! North Ridgeville Ohio ! Cocktail time, anyone ! Michael
Great to work with
I live in Alaska so I needed a fire pit that produced more than an attractive flame. I needed some serious BTUs. Thanks to the instruction on the website I sized the gas line for 360k BTUs. I ordered the octagonal burner closest to that size and I have yet to turn it up full blast. It would be too hot. So on those cold Alaskan evenings my friends and I can still sit outside and enjoy the Northern Lights without freezing. These burners are spendy, but worth every dime.
Best fire burners on the market!
H style crossfire burner, pan, and flex line kit worked perfect. All hardware fit perfect and assembled with ease. Maximum amount of heat and nice tall natural looking flame.
I chose Montana Fire Pits burner during the planning of my front yard enclosed patio. I wanted the best burner and that's what I got and we have enjoyed every minute of with out neighbors and friends. The flame pattern is authentic and realistic of that of a wood burning fire. I had natural gas piped to the location by local pluming contractor and I then installed the block fire pit and burner assembly. It's very intuitive, just read the instructions and go for it.
I was blown away at how easy it was to get information and answers to my questions during the planning of my fire pit. Jonathan got back to me with a helpful email and great direction. I’ve already recommended the site to a friend who’s putting in a pit and will continue to do so. The you tube videos are very helpful as well. Montana Fire Pits rocks!
We loved these products so much we purchased 2. One for our gas outdoor fire-pit and one for our outdoor gas fireplace. The look of the flames are absolutely amazing and mesmerizing. You will not be disappointed with the height of the flame or the warmth that these units give off. The customer service was top notch all the way around. The owner answered all of my questions and then some. The contractors and plumbers that did the installation said they have never seen better quality. You will not be disappointed. Period.
Ordered the 165k BTU Natural gas burner for our outdoor fireplace. Amazed by the heat this puts out. Simple and easy hook up. Extremely happy, highly recommend
Our fire pit is everything we wanted. The flame is perfect and the logs look so real. Our neighbors are amazed it isn't real. We love sitting around without the smoke and smell. So happy we did this.
We installed our pit and it was awesome !!! Kids loved it , we are very pleased , craftsmanship is impeccable , top of the line !!
Montana Fire Pits is rated 4.93 based on 144 reviews