More4homes Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend More4homes

Tell us how More4homes made you happy

"Had 3 Eaton chairs for 12 weeks before the padding moved, leaving wood pushing against fabric. Despite NUMEROUS emails , going on months all they want is to send an engineer to look. Being elderly and not in good health, we asked for a refund, partial or otherwise, but we were told that we had had the chairs too long for a refund. 12 weeks??? Steer clear"
Are you More4homes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased two recliner chairs late on a Friday evening from the company, who are based in England, and they were delivered, free of charge, to my house on the Tuesday. The delivery man, without my having to ask, brought the chairs straight into my hall. The chairs were already discounted when I decided to buy them and when I added them to my basket, I received another discount and free delivery. Definitely first class service and i have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars."
"Found this company on eBay after 5 months waiting for 2 chairs from scs, thanks to Barclaycard I got refund, ordered a chair on Sunday night from More4homes and it arrived this morning. Fantastic for a very cheap price and prompt. Better than I could have expected. Thanks More4homes"
More4homes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews