More4homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend More4homes

Tell us how More4homes made you happy
Chair we purchased became faulty. Telephoned and emailed many times, no real response and no telephone calls back. My husband is having cancer treatment and needs this chair. Has been an extremely stressful experience with no result in sight. The worst customer experience we have ever had. Will be going to family solicitor now.
Owed me a refund for 3 damaged chairs. The delivery company will waste your time to avoid refunding you.
I bought a reclining, heated, massage, electric lift chair for my disable father 9 months ago.

It developed a fault where the chair wouldn't raise or lower. With an electronic background, I confirmed power supply, connections and remote all ok.
Called more 4 homes and they sent a full brand new replacement chair within 2 days. No questions asked
By far the best customer service around.
Had 3 Eaton chairs for 12 weeks before the padding moved, leaving wood pushing against fabric. Despite NUMEROUS emails , going on months all they want is to send an engineer to look. Being elderly and not in good health, we asked for a refund, partial or otherwise, but we were told that we had had the chairs too long for a refund. 12 weeks???
Steer clear
I purchased two recliner chairs late on a Friday evening from the company, who are based in England, and they were delivered, free of charge, to my house on the Tuesday. The delivery man, without my having to ask, brought the chairs straight into my hall. The chairs were already discounted when I decided to buy them and when I added them to my basket, I received another discount and free delivery. Definitely first class service and i have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars.
Found this company on eBay after 5 months waiting for 2 chairs from scs, thanks to Barclaycard I got refund, ordered a chair on Sunday night from More4homes and it arrived this morning. Fantastic for a very cheap price and prompt. Better than I could have expected. Thanks More4homes
More4homes is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews