More4homes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend More4homes
06AM
6AM

Tell us how More4homes made you happy

"I purchased two recliner chairs late on a Friday evening from the company, who are based in England, and they were delivered, free of charge, to my house on the Tuesday. The delivery man, without my having to ask, brought the chairs straight into my hall. The chairs were already discounted when I decided to buy them and when I added them to my basket, I received another discount and free delivery. Definitely first class service and i have no hesitation in giving them 5 stars."
Are you More4homes? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback More4homes receives. Reply Free
"Found this company on eBay after 5 months waiting for 2 chairs from scs, thanks to Barclaycard I got refund, ordered a chair on Sunday night from More4homes and it arrived this morning. Fantastic for a very cheap price and prompt. Better than I could have expected. Thanks More4homes"
More4homes is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews