Muck Boot Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Muck Boot
12PM
12PM

Tell us how Muck Boot made you happy

"Fabulous quality and service. Just love my Muckboots and have bought them for my whole family!"
Are you Muck Boot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Almost impossible to order from them because their address validation system is insane. They can't validate an address on a private road, they won't ship to a PO Box, and the valid USPS address showed a completely different "town" in their system so they wouldn't use that one, either. Never had so much trouble placing an order online! No idea if I'll actually get my boots even now."
"The best product, great value and great service."
"I had a question and wasn't sure what was the right shoe for my husband to wear while working in the yard. I called the The Muck Boot company and the customer service was great. I made my choice and felt good about it."
"Boots fit as stated size, Well made"
Muck Boot is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews