My Herb Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Herb Clinic

info@myherbclinic.com.au

Tell us how My Herb Clinic made you happy
Herb Clinic have great quality products that are priced well. Shipping is always smooth
Your organic mucuna powder really works for me!
Excellent company and service, will continue to buy from here .
I purchased "Bliss blend" and it has the potential to be a good product. But my order had a couple of tiny bugs living inside it, so very disappointing.
Hi Jeremy we are sorry to hear there was an issue with your tea! Our team will be in touch to see what we can do to improve your experience with us,
Cloudwalker has improved. It's much less 'sticky' and easier to grind down as a tobacco filler.
we are happy that you are enjoying the blend! Thank you for the great feedback!
Loved l could buy these herbs in Oz, Very efficient process 7 delivery was swift.. Will definitely use My Herb again ..
We look forward to seeing you back at our webstore! =)
I can’t say enough how happy I am with your products, I suffer from major nerve pain after surgery and used mj mixed with tobacco to alleviate it. I now mix your herbal tea with mj and it cuts down on the harshness even made the taste better. Thank you so very much.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the herbal tea blend! Thank you for your wonderful review!
Appreciate the prompt service, and quality of the produce.
Many thanks Neil Holt.
Thank you for the wonderful review!
Very smooth process. This was for a free promotional Brainwave download.
Great Products very happy
Thank you for the wonderful review!
Beautiful oils! Making my next purchase again now! Thank you so much
Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you back in our webstore =)
They were helpful,courteous and prompt
Thank you for the wonderful review!
I love my herb clinic! Their stockholm tea is delicious and the service is second to none. Lovely people, Quality product and fast delivery, what more could you want.
Aww thank you! We try our best to make everyone happy =) Thank you for the wonderful review!
Extremely impressed with the vast amount of products you stock! I have ordered from you before, and my items arrived packaged beautifully. Very happy with you guys........... It takes a little bit longer for the products to arrive, due to Covid, but that's not a problem for me.
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your purchases! Yes COVID has slowed the mail down a little bit, but we are working hard to get all orders out within one business day =) Thank you for the wonderful review!
I received the goods on time. I will recommend this place to my friends, thank you for your quick service.
Aww, thank you for your recommendations and thank you for the wonderful review!
I received what I ordered within a shot time and I am happy with the product. Thank you
The best products!!!
Thank you for the wonderful review!
Very helpful and friendly, great product. Happy customer
Thank you for the wonderful review!
Great service and delivery was quick. I will definitely recommend buying from My Herb Clinic
We hope you are enjoying your purchase =)
Excellent service thank you David Tippett