My Herb Clinic Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Herb Clinic

info@myherbclinic.com.au

Tell us how My Herb Clinic made you happy
great product fast shipping
I love My Herb Clinic. I have a nightly tea ritual to help my sleep and stress levels. I won't get my tea from anywhere else now and tell everyone I know how great the products are! Very happy customer and even happier to be buying from local company.
Excellent products, fantastic service
It was so good and relaxing. Effective for migraine and headache
Excellent service and products, love them especially the Pink Lotus that I use in my perfume range.
Great service. Super fast postage. High quality herb.
Great quality herbs
Very efficient to deal with, one of my orders was missing a product through a sending error and a simple phone call later I had someone extreme helpful who looked into it all and refunded me straight afterwards. Good products and good quality
Very impressed with the quick service filling my order - needed the herbs for my sick horse so was very happy with quick delivery.
Excellent product, Helpful staff very pleased, recommended
I love My Herb Clinic. They have quick delivery, a huge selection for everybody, and their products are amazing.
Excellent service!
Product in good condition, fast postage, no complaints- very good service. :)
Hi, happy with the quick delivery, but a little disappointed that the products origin was not made clear.I bought Pectin powder assuming it would come from Queensland apples but it came from China. Not sure what's in it and whether to keep it or bin it. Thanks.
Your products of kakadu plum is very good for my wife.
I have ordered herbs and scents from my herb clinic . .and have delighted in every item .
Will happily recommend this online store for great products ,and the added benefit of excellent service and prompt free postage .
I didn't receive my order. Still waiting
Love the products, great service and fast delivery
Service was excellent. Very helpful, efficient and professional service. I will definitely be dealing with you again. 10 stars for you
Excellent service, very prompt and exactly correct. Thank you for your help. I will definitely be back!
My Herb Clinic is rated 4.76 based on 139 reviews