My Irish Jeweler Ltd Reviews

1AM

info@myirishjeweler.com

225 Arena HouseSandyford Business EstateDublin 18Ireland

Tell us how My Irish Jeweler Ltd made you happy

"Peter and company, I just wanted to talk the time to tell you how appreciative I was about my order. Quick to order, had the cross engraved and it got through customs with no problems. arrived on time and he was so pleased with his celtic cross and chain. Thank you so much for making his 41st. birthday so special."
Are you My Irish Jeweler Ltd? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback My Irish Jeweler Ltd receives. Reply Free
"Absolutely love Peter and My Irish Jeweler! I had ordered 2 men's cross necklaces a couple years ago from My Irish Jeweler. One was for my son and one for my husband. My son just recently lost his cross of his chain, we searched everywhere he was that day but no luck. I sent an email to Peter explaining the loss and he was so wonderful and helpful! I ordered another cross just like the one my son had and My Irish Jeweler gave me a discount on it....They didn't have to. They are truly a wonderful company!!"
"I ordered my Ring to Germany and got great help by getting the right size. The customerservice is really great and the shipping was within 4-5 days."
"Beautiful Claddagh rings !"
"I received our rings very timely and we were both so pleased. I was worried about ordering too late and maybe adding the extra shipping so I contacted Peter and he assured us the rings would be here by our date. They were beautiful and one of a kind. The engraving we had done was excellent. I will probably order from here again in the future. I highly recommend My Irish Jeweler. I cant thank them enough for helping to make our upcoming day special :)"
"our ring came today and was very quick delivery.wow and its amazing tysm we would def buy from again ty ty ty diane and ian doncaster uk"
"Warning !! You had better read the returns policy before you purchase anything. They will charge you 20% of the purchase if you are not satisfied. I returned a non-special order sterling silver History of Ireland bracelet exactly how I received it after having been on my wrist for 20 seconds. It felt cheap and it cost me $22.00 to mail it back to Dublin, Ireland. I really feel cheated out of $48.00. I guess I am spoiled because I buy all my jewelry from Tiffanys in New York. Tiffany & Co. knows how to treat their customers."
"I got my Celtic cross this morning and it's amazing! The craftsmanship is impeccable,definitely one of my best purchases!"
"My experience with this company was an absolute nightmare. Noticed several manufactures defects in a ring. They refused to honor their one year quality gaurantee. Essentially pretending it didn't exist. I had to send a screen shot of it. The most disrespectful irrational person I have a had the displeasure of dealing with. For the record it was the owner Peter Gavin himself too. The phone call, series of photos, emails I had with him will make your stomach turn. Here is the picture I was sent to prove my ring is up to snuff. (My ring is dull because it was worn but that does not void the warranty) . You can clearly see the joint is defective as well as the crown. At the very least. I also attached the ring as presented on the website, and a picture of the warranty. He has Ignored my latest inquiries entirely. Last thing he said was that he expects me to send him 30 more dollars, the rings are designed that way (my ring looks different from the one he put it next to in the picture which is supposed to show how my ring is fine/ they both look different from the website which is in the following picture). It's disgraceful. And I didn't even think I would talk to anyone. I thought I would just get a new or fixed ring in the mail. The worst treatment I have ever received by far. The only reason he has good reviews on his website is because he posts them. Customers cant."
I am sorry that I was unable to reach an understanding with this customer. The customer returned a Claddagh Ring after 6 months of wear. The ring was not found to be faulty and I refused to replace the ring under these circumstances. We stand by our 1-year quality guarantee which protects our customers in situations where jewelry breaks, or gemstones fall out. As a gesture of goodwill, I am polishing and returning the customer's ring at my own expense.
Peter Gavin
"You provide a wonderful service and very personal. Fast and efficient. I bought cufflinks for my future husband and received them within 5 days. They are really beautiful and I really look forward to giving them to my groom. Thank you very much."
"Received the Celtic Warrior Cross in just a couple of days. The item is just as described and looks great, my Grandson will be very pleased with it."
"We had a wonderful experience working with Peter and we just love our custom jewelry order. My Irish Jeweler was able to take a beloved family heirloom, grandma's 3 stone wedding ring and anniversary band, and incorporate the stones into the Book of Kells design. The end result was a matched wedding jewelry set uniquely our own. Customer service was wonderful and the quality of the rings is amazing. Thank you so much!"
"My shopping experience was easy and pleasant. Peter was very helpful with my order, and I would not hesitate to shop with him again. I ordered a ring for my granddaughter and it couldn't be more beautiful. I am more than pleased with the service and with the product."
"I want to begin by saying Peter Gavin has excellent customer service skills. When I sent a message on the My Irish Jeweler Facebook page to request a larger size ring which was unavailable on the website, he messaged me personally to state that making the ring in the size I requested was not an issue. The ring is currently on my fiance's hand and he loves it. I wanted something that would remind him of me as I am Irish myself, the ring I purchased is perfect as it contained Irish inscriptions and it came from Ireland. The ring is absolutely exquisite, the detail and craftsmanship are amazing. I would definitely return to Mr. Gavin and My Irish Jeweler for future jewelry needs. Thank you so much for your time, care, and skill."
"We received my fiancé's wedding band today for our wedding in August. It is simply stunning. Even nicer than the photos portrayed. I would recommend Irish Jeweler to anyone looking for authentic Irish jewelry. Thanks again for making such a beautiful piece."
"Peter is the epitome of customer service. when you call you reach Peter directly . the wedding rings that I ordered surpassed my wildness imagination. they are the highest quality of workmanship that I have even come across. Most people do not trust ordering from overseas but, I can tell you from my experience I received A one service from my wedding rings far exceeded my expectations and he has made our special days even more special. You can never go wrong working with My Irish Jeweler is one of the best companies that I have ever worked with. My rings even came in early and when I opened them they were absolutely beautiful and will make our day the most special day of our lives. again thank you Peter. Tina Johnson-Norfolk, Virginia"
"Was a beautiful ring, however I had ordered a V sizing and received a W size. I was vey careful to order sizing as instructed. I had to get resized at my own cost for 50 AUS. Was very pleased with the detail of ring."
Hi Kathryn,

I'm very sorry for the delay in replying. I have not been receiving notifications from this site recently.

Glad you like the ring! I'm very sorry to hear that you were sent the wrong size. Naturally we would have loved to have heard from you before you went to the expense of having the ring resized. I'm sorry for the trouble resulting in our honest mistake.

If you are ever looking for Irish jewelry again please get in touch and we will do everything we can to make it up to you!

regards,
Peter Gavin
"I just received my Ladies 7mm Silver Celtic Knot Ring. First, the ring-sizing gauge was perfect. The ring fits exactly as the gauge did, and it is beautiful! I'm extremely pleased, would recommend My Irish Jeweler to a friend, and there's a good chance I'll be a repeat customer!"
"We received our Celtic Warrior Wedding Bands today. They are very pleased with the quality and workmanship. A great big thank you from our home to yours. Donna from Beebe, Arkansas"
"I can honestly say that I have never worked with a better jeweler than Peter, with MyIrishJeweler.com. He delivered the most exquisite ring, on time, and I couldn't be more pleased with the finished product. The wedding ring he made for me is exactly what I wanted. Outstanding customer service that is second to none."
My Irish Jeweler Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 535 reviews