MyAssignmentHelp.Com Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyAssignmentHelp.Com
4.3
Based on 141 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how MyAssignmentHelp.Com made you happy
MyAssignmenthelp.com has been a lifesaver for me! Their services are top-notch and have consistently provided me with high-quality assistance whenever I needed help with my academic assignments. The team of experts is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction.
My experience with MyAssignmentHelp.com was outstanding. The platform offered a seamless and user-friendly interface, making it incredibly easy to navigate and submit my assignment requirements.
MyAssignmentHelp exceeded my expectations! Outstanding service, prompt delivery, and top-notch quality. The team's dedication and expertise shine through in every assignment. Highly recommended for academic success!
Exceptional service! Myassignmenthelp.com surpassed my expectations. Timely delivery, expert writers, and affordable prices. Highly recommend for top-notch academic assistance.
MyAssignmentHelp.com's commitment to on-time delivery is commendable. My assignment was delivered well before the deadline, allowing me ample time for review and any additional requests. The punctuality of their service instilled confidence in the reliability of the platform.
I recently had the pleasure of using myassignmenthelp.com for my academic needs, and I cannot express how impressed I am with their services. From start to finish, the experience was seamless and incredibly beneficial.
essay help was amazing! They wrote an excellent essay that got me top grades. They were really professional, finished on time, and paid attention to all the details. I'd definitely recommend them for awesome help with essays!
MyAssignmentHelp delivers impeccable support, ensuring top-notch quality and timely assistance. Their expertise is unmatched, a definite go-to for academic excellence.
MyAssignmentHelp.com is a reliable ally for students seeking excellence in their academic endeavors. I highly recommend their services for their professionalism, reliability, and commitment to delivering outstanding results.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a game-changer! With their expert writers and prompt deliveries, they've eased my academic stress. The quality of work they provide is exceptional, consistently exceeding my expectations. Their customer service is top-notch, always helpful and responsive. I'm impressed by their professionalism and dedication to delivering excellence. For anyone seeking reliable academic support, I highly recommend MyAssignmenthelp.com. They've made my academic journey smoother and more successful.
My experience with Myassignmenthelp.com has been exceptional! Experts not only delivered my assignment on time but also ensured top-notch quality. The customer support team was prompt and helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend their services for reliable and high-quality academic assistance. Truly grateful for their support.
I am thrilled to share my positive experience with MyAssignmentHelp.com. The service exceeded my expectations, providing impeccable assistance with my complex assignments. The team displayed exceptional professionalism, ensuring timely delivery and maintaining a high standard of work. Their expertise and commitment made my academic journey significantly smoother. Highly recommended!
MyAssignmentHelp provided a highly satisfactory experience. The personalized approach, timely delivery, and quality content impressed me. Direct communication with the expert ensured my assignment met expectations.
Communication throughout the process was also excellent. The customer support team was responsive and attentive, addressing any inquiries or concerns promptly. I felt well-informed at every stage of the assignment completion, fostering a sense of trust and reliability. My written Assignment maintains a strict policy on plagiarism. The work I received was entirely original, and they provided a plagiarism report to guarantee its authenticity. This commitment to academic integrity is commendable and reflects their dedication to providing ethically sound services.
I recently had the pleasure of using the services provided by MyAssignmentHelp.com, and I am thrilled to share my positive experience. From start to finish, the professionalism, efficiency, and quality of service exceeded my expectations. The customer support team at MyAssignmentHelp.com is outstanding. They were prompt in addressing my queries and provided clear and concise information. The level of communication throughout the process instilled confidence in the reliability of the service. One of the standout features was the expertise of the writers. My assignment required a deep understanding of a complex topic, and the writer assigned to my task showcased an impressive level of knowledge. The resulting paper was not only well-researched but also presented in a manner that exceeded the academic standards I was aiming for.
I was looking assignment help then I found Myassignmenthelp.com where received plagiarism free assignment before the deadline. Myassignmenthelp.com exceeded my expectations with its exceptional assignment help services. The platform delivered a plagiarism-free assignment well before the deadline, showcasing their commitment to punctuality and academic integrity. The content provided was not only original but also of high quality, demonstrating a thorough understanding of the subject matter. I highly recommend Myassignmenthelp.com to anyone seeking reliable and timely assistance with their academic assignments. It truly made a positive impact on my academic journey, and I'm grateful for the service they provided.
Expert gave me answers that were not relevant to what was being taught in class. Not only that, when I asked for documentation of what he sent, he copied and pasted classmates' answers and sent it to me (because once you submitted you could see others' answers). If I could, I would have rated 0/5. If I used my classmates' answers it would be plagiarism. Can you imagine? Paying $100 to get classmates' answers? I couldn't even get a refund. Save your money.
Do not put any money into wallet to pay. You can not get any refund. Live chat representatives are so rude and in bad attitude. They are forcing you to proceed your order while do not like the offer which is super expensive!!! Please let me know if you need proof/ further info. Totally fraud!! The funny thing is, if the proposed price for the homework you want help with is expensive and you've given up on it, they still deduct some amount from your wallet for the reason of "loss the opportunity of expert" . After having this info via email, I went live chat and asked about it. They refused what they say in e-mail.(see attached pics)
MyAssignmentHelp.Com 1 star review on 3rd February 2023 MyAssignmentHelp.Com 1 star review on 3rd February 2023
I checked all the quality parameters which they promised at the time of order but even a single parameter was fulfilled and I lose my grades. One of my friends recommended assignmentdesk.co.uk (https://www.assignmentdesk.co.uk/)I had a doubt about the quality and service but I was shocked when I found my assignment before the given deadline and even without any corrections which helps me to secure good grades in my academic session even though I recommend my friends go with the quality instead of the brand name. If you have any doubts first check the samples of the website so we can get to know about the quality.
I paid them to write an assignment for me; they were too dumb to follow the guidelines, but they won't refund me and tried to write the project again, not following the guidelines. They still won't refund me, so I did charge back with my bank; their supervisor promised to give me a refund after I canceled the chargeback, but the supervisor Chloe went absent afterward, and they won't issue a refund. So I dropped it because I was just so sick of them. They dared to reach out to me to pay the chargeback fee their bank charged them. I rather burn my money than use this service again. It will be a long time until my faith in humanity is restored again. I hate them so much; I hope they go out if business. Fingers crossed. Save yourself; they don't care about you.
MyAssignmentHelp.Com is rated 4.3 based on 141 reviews