Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo

Tell us how Mylo made you happy
Friendly people and easy transaction.
Great service! Very professional!
I am pleased with the service I received from Mylo. I wish I had reach out to you earlier. It would have saved me do much time.
Dale Brooks, my Mylo Agent was very personable and professional. He assisted me with just the right kind of policy for my new business. He did not try to sell me something with a, "buy the way you are eligible for..." kind of attitude.
Excellent service! The agent that was worming with me went above and beyond for my needs!
Great job saving me money on my vehicle insurance
Great!
purchasing a policy was easy. The agent was very professional and knowledgeable in helping me choose the right package for my business.
After several refusals from other companies, Mylo was able to secure the insurance required for my management consultant business quickly and at an affordable price. Thanks Mylo. Great job.
Best decision I ever made with my insurance. Because of Mylo I was able to get my insurance payment down. I switched from Progressive to Travelers and saved me a lot of money. Worth the call. I already told all my family members and close friends to make the call. They have also saved money. Wish I did this years ago.
They were fast with good prices and good insurance
Great customer service...
Outstanding. Mylo simplified the business insurance process for me. They were fast, responsive, and focused on finding me the best policy for my needs. My representative, Pepper, is fantastic, and I could tell she was invested in my success. Very satisfied!
Communication was great and process was fast. I love them!
Kelley Brown is AWESOME! Always super responsive, knowledgeable, has my family's best interest for coverage and cost, and is very fats! Thanks Kelley!
Dylan did an awesome job securing my homeowners insurance today and answered every question I had. Jo-Lynne Carter
It was a pleasure to deal with the professional contacts at Mylo. The transactions were efficient and effortless.
Great customer service!
My agent Jess Golden was both quick and thorough! He took the time to get to know my complex business, knew exactly what coverage we needed, and knew where to get it quickly. Now we have better coverage that suits our needs with a better carrier for the same price we were paying before!
Great customer service! Great price and coverage
Mylo is rated 4.88 based on 147 reviews