Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
Very fast response
Thank you for being reasonable and affordable😊
Mylo was just Incredible! Very helpful & got me Exactly what I needed & at the right price. Awesome company!
Great customer service feel good about the policy of purchase
Mylo made it so effortless to choose the right type of insurance for my new company. Chris was amazing, so helpful and attentive to my overall needs.
The Sales Rep was very responsive and knowledgeable on all the available choices your company offers for tuning up our policy according to our needs and expectations.
Thank you!
Mylo was so incredibly precise and got the job done in to time. They shopped all the best rates and set me up with the best possible option for my business insurance.
Absolutely LOVED Premila! She went above and beyond to not only find us the insurance we originally requested, but to then help us get additional insurance for our business that we hadn't realized we needed until talking to vendors. She then got us a great rate for that insurance, too! Thank you!
After spending years of my adult life with the same insurance company blindly taking their rates as their best and best for my needs. My agent here took the time to explain everything we had and where I could be. In the end she dropped my monthly payment nearly in half with more coverage for my cars and home. I could not say enough good things about this.
My Mylo agent Nick made it super easy and simple for me to find the best, most affordable homeowners insurance policy that was right for me. Having the comparison between multiple policy options and carriers was great. He was also super patient and took care of several changes and delays to my policy. It was nice knowing that he was taking care of it for me while I was dealing with closing on a new home. I would with absolutely recommend Mylo.
Really nice service, saved me some time. Rep on the phone was exellent!
Working with Mia at Mylo was fantastic! I had been with the same insurance company for over 8 years. Each year my rates would go up. I assumed they were similar to other insurance companies' rates. However, they were getting pretty high and I decided I needed to test the market. The only think I had to do was provide my home, auto, recreational vehicle and umbrella policies to Mia. She took care of the rest. With 2 days, Mia had several quotes for me with the same coverages. She was able to find me policies for all my needs with a reputable insurance company and save me over 30% on my annual insurance costs. It was amazing. I would recommend Mylo's services to anyone. Great service and great people.
Great support and customer service
Easy process. They were great.
Agent Sarah Mehalic was outstanding and deserves a pay raise. Patience, kindness, compassion, experience, courage, all describe her. I am grateful to Sarah. 10/10
Great experience. Sales rep was excellnt
I saved a 1,000 a year on home insurance thank you!!!!!
Agent was very respectful and helpful
Savings plus service! Mylo made this very easy and handheld the process through completion. I was able to save significantly and they did all the work!
The agent I dealt with was so very patient and polite that goes beyond what customer service is about. I love to commend her and thank her to. Great job!
Mylo is rated 4.88 based on 103 reviews