Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
Really nice service, saved me some time. Rep on the phone was exellent!
Working with Mia at Mylo was fantastic! I had been with the same insurance company for over 8 years. Each year my rates would go up. I assumed they were similar to other insurance companies' rates. However, they were getting pretty high and I decided I needed to test the market. The only think I had to do was provide my home, auto, recreational vehicle and umbrella policies to Mia. She took care of the rest. With 2 days, Mia had several quotes for me with the same coverages. She was able to find me policies for all my needs with a reputable insurance company and save me over 30% on my annual insurance costs. It was amazing. I would recommend Mylo's services to anyone. Great service and great people.
Great support and customer service
Easy process. They were great.
When I first contacted Mylo about insurance for my Semi truck, they gave me a better quote than what I was paying, for the same coverage, and I paid the full year premium right then. Then the actual insurance company that Mylo went through, contacted me a month later and asked for more money because I did not get a discount Mylo said I qualified for. I was asked if I had a MC number for over three years. I told Mylo I did not have a MC number (I haul agricultural animals) and was not required to have one. I am required to have a DOT number and have had it for ten years. She said that should work. The insurance company said the Mylo agent should have told me that would not work to get the discount. It was an additional $800.00 mistake and then it was not such a great deal. After all that work and telling our previous insurance company "goodbye" I decided to stick with the policy and shop around again next year when it comes due. Do your homework friends.
Agent Sarah Mehalic was outstanding and deserves a pay raise. Patience, kindness, compassion, experience, courage, all describe her. I am grateful to Sarah. 10/10
Great experience. Sales rep was excellnt
So far so good.
I saved a 1,000 a year on home insurance thank you!!!!!
Agent was very respectful and helpful
Savings plus service! Mylo made this very easy and handheld the process through completion. I was able to save significantly and they did all the work!
The agent I dealt with was so very patient and polite that goes beyond what customer service is about. I love to commend her and thank her to. Great job!
The service I received was incredibly professional and welcoming!
Great, helpful service!
Outstanding service. Very professional and quick but most importantly I saved a lot of money. I recommended Mylo to everybody I know.
Great customer support and service
The representative that I spoke to regarding purchasing a vehicle insurance was very respectful, knowledgeable, and most important honest..
Working with the professionals at MYLO was very easy and fast. Within just a few minutes I had quotes on insurance for my home and auto's. They explained the policy of each and helped me decide which one would help me the most and be the lowest cost . They were very friendly and easy to talk to. There was no pressure to buy any policy at all. It was definitely worth my time to be able to save almost $1000 a year. Highly recommended.
Great service for a great price.
Quick and easy