Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
Great place to shop for insurance. I like the fact that Dale and the team are for very responsive to questions asked before and after acquiring insurance. I think it is a great place so far to shop online for insurance at comparable rates of local insurers. Thanks to Mylo we were able to get insurance and get rid of local insurance agents who don't answer your calls or emails. Bye bye guys hello Mylo.
My agent was persistent without being pushy. I got the best insurance for the best price.
You call Mylo and the choose what best for you. they give you the quote and process everything over the phone.
It was my first time getting rentals insurance and couldn't be more pleased with the knowledge and courteous of the staff . Very educated on the matter at hand
Billie took care of my insurance needs ASAP which is what I needed, handled my general liability and workmans comp same day as I applied and was very professional. Thx so much and I relayed them to numerous other contractors in my field and I was told they were handled the same as I. Thx again and your in my permanent contact listings and will always recommend ya.
Friendly people and easy transaction.
Great service! Very professional!
I am pleased with the service I received from Mylo. I wish I had reach out to you earlier. It would have saved me do much time.
Dale Brooks, my Mylo Agent was very personable and professional. He assisted me with just the right kind of policy for my new business. He did not try to sell me something with a, "buy the way you are eligible for..." kind of attitude.
Excellent service!
The agent that was worming with me went above and beyond for my needs!
Great job saving me money on my vehicle insurance
Great!
purchasing a policy was easy. The agent was very professional and knowledgeable in helping me choose the right package for my business.
After several refusals from other companies, Mylo was able to secure the insurance required for my management consultant business quickly and at an affordable price. Thanks Mylo. Great job.
Best decision I ever made with my insurance. Because of Mylo I was able to get my insurance payment down. I switched from Progressive to Travelers and saved me a lot of money. Worth the call. I already told all my family members and close friends to make the call. They have also saved money. Wish I did this years ago.
They were fast with good prices and good insurance
Great customer service...
Outstanding. Mylo simplified the business insurance process for me. They were fast, responsive, and focused on finding me the best policy for my needs. My representative, Pepper, is fantastic, and I could tell she was invested in my success. Very satisfied!
Communication was great and process was fast. I love them!
They helped get me. A good deal
Mylo is rated 4.88 based on 108 reviews