Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
They are very informative , easy to work with and I strongly suggest working with them.
Purchasing our home and everything invoked was a lot and having a service like Mylo was a huge help. The representative was very responsive and made us feel that she was completely looking out for our best interests. Policy was quick and affordable. I strongly recommend using Mylo.
The staff at Mylo went above and beyond to assist me. I highly recommend this company.!
All bases covered and excellent customer service, would recommend to anyone looking for insurance.
Daniel from Mylo did a great job finding the insurance coverage I needed. His perseverance is so appreciated! Thanks again.
After receiving several well-known competitor quotes, I chose Mylo. Not only were they below the well-known competitors, Mylo excellent customer service and consultation is what convinced me I'd made a GREAT choice!
Its been a pleasure working with Milo, I have pushed a bunch of family members towards Milo.
Excellent sales approach by the Rep who sold me the policy. Found a very fair price for my business.
Getting E&O insurance from Mylo was very quick and easy. Price is good, not as low as I hoped, but far better than what I had. Since I'm new, I really can't answer anything about the company until I've been with them for a while - all I can talk about is how easy it was to deal with them in the beginning.
Very Helpful.
Very quick and efficient response time for what I needed in all areas. Very professional staff attentive to all of my concerns and questions.
The Rep found me excellent insurance at a great price. He was so helpful and good at explaining everything. The experience was so good that I'd like to work at Mylo!
I have a unique wholesaling position in the insurance industry. My prior E&O carrier didn't seem to want to take the time to understand what I did and analyse what E&O I needed. Mylo suggested a better plan at a lower cost. They saved me about $800 a year!
Chris was very knowlwdgeable and helpful. He offered guidance on my business insurance needs and provided great recommendations. I would recommend anyone starting a business contact Chris.
Very responsive and gave us several coverage options! Great job!
Easy fast and helpful.
Would definitely recommend this business for anyone looking for insurance . Ben Meyer was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Give them a chance and they will save you money.
OMG Mylo is awesome.