Wellness Research & Consulting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellness Research & Consulting
Read Wellness Research & Consulting Reviews

About Wellness Research & Consulting:

Your skin is the largest organ of your body. And to keep it glowing, radiant, and healthy, it needs to be nourished with the right nutrients. But in today’s world, free radicals, toxins, and pollutants bombard your skin and cause it to age.

Most soaps, lotions, and hair products contain unhealthy chemicals, like parabens, that can lead to cancer. And many of the foods you eat work to accelerate the aging process.

Dr. Al Sears, M.D., travels the world to uncover natural ways to nourish your skin, enhance your beauty, and help you stay younger. His journeys have taken him from the deep jungles of Brazil to the mountains of Peru and Jamaica.

Dr. Sears is a board-certified physician and one of the first to be board-certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) for his novel approach to patient health and wellness.

Recently, Dr. Sears made history as the first MD to bring the Nobel prize-winning, anti-aging breakthrough, telomere DNA therapy, to the public. His research with leading scientists in the field of telomere biology confirms you can impact the way you age by monitoring your telomeres.

Over 25,000 patients have travelled from all around the world to receive his progressive treatments at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine.

He is dedicated to sharing natural healing properties found in remote regions of the world and exposing scientifically backed therapies for illness that are ignored by mainstream medicine. Since 1999, Dr. Sears has published 35 books and reports. Additionally, he delivers two monthly newsletters, Confidential Cures and Anti-Aging Confidential for Women, and two daily email broadcasts, Doctors House Call and Ageless Beauty Secrets, to nearly 1 million subscribers.

“We can learn something by looking back at native societies,” says Dr. Sears. “When we see what they have done in the past, we can apply that wisdom to the modern-day world.”

There are many ways to naturally enrich your skin to keep it glowing, radiant, and wrinkle-free for years to come. Dr. Al Sears, M.D. and his team of experts – help you do just that.

They bring you skin-nourishing nutrition, anti-aging exercise tips, and professional expertise to help you achieve vibrant-looking skin and hair… naturally.

All Pure Radiance products are a natural blend of the world’s most powerful nutrients. These formulas nourish and repair your skin – allowing it to renew and rejuvenate itself.

You won’t find any parabens, carcinogens, pollutants, or gasoline distillates of any kind in Pure Radiance products. Each ingredient is hand-selected by Dr. Sears to provide a healthy, vibrant look to your skin and hair.

Tell us how Wellness Research & Consulting made you happy
I haven't had it long enough to know if I see any improvement yet.
Works pretty good.
Really good works very well
Shopping on the site was a fine experience
Omega is necessary so I take it. I have taken if for quite awhile so if I didn’t I may notice a lack of energy but I’m not going to stop to find out
I think it takes longer to see positive affects than I expected
Other than my nails I do t know what to look for
I like how it makes my hair look just a bit thicker. To date no noticeable hair regrowth.
Wellness Research & Consulting is rated 3.12 based on 59 reviews