Wellness Research & Consulting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wellness Research & Consulting
Read Wellness Research & Consulting Reviews

About Wellness Research & Consulting:

Your skin is the largest organ of your body. And to keep it glowing, radiant, and healthy, it needs to be nourished with the right nutrients. But in today’s world, free radicals, toxins, and pollutants bombard your skin and cause it to age.

Most soaps, lotions, and hair products contain unhealthy chemicals, like parabens, that can lead to cancer. And many of the foods you eat work to accelerate the aging process.

Dr. Al Sears, M.D., travels the world to uncover natural ways to nourish your skin, enhance your beauty, and help you stay younger. His journeys have taken him from the deep jungles of Brazil to the mountains of Peru and Jamaica.

Dr. Sears is a board-certified physician and one of the first to be board-certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) for his novel approach to patient health and wellness.

Recently, Dr. Sears made history as the first MD to bring the Nobel prize-winning, anti-aging breakthrough, telomere DNA therapy, to the public. His research with leading scientists in the field of telomere biology confirms you can impact the way you age by monitoring your telomeres.

Over 25,000 patients have travelled from all around the world to receive his progressive treatments at the Sears Institute for Anti-Aging Medicine.

He is dedicated to sharing natural healing properties found in remote regions of the world and exposing scientifically backed therapies for illness that are ignored by mainstream medicine. Since 1999, Dr. Sears has published 35 books and reports. Additionally, he delivers two monthly newsletters, Confidential Cures and Anti-Aging Confidential for Women, and two daily email broadcasts, Doctors House Call and Ageless Beauty Secrets, to nearly 1 million subscribers.

“We can learn something by looking back at native societies,” says Dr. Sears. “When we see what they have done in the past, we can apply that wisdom to the modern-day world.”

There are many ways to naturally enrich your skin to keep it glowing, radiant, and wrinkle-free for years to come. Dr. Al Sears, M.D. and his team of experts – help you do just that.

They bring you skin-nourishing nutrition, anti-aging exercise tips, and professional expertise to help you achieve vibrant-looking skin and hair… naturally.

All Pure Radiance products are a natural blend of the world’s most powerful nutrients. These formulas nourish and repair your skin – allowing it to renew and rejuvenate itself.

You won’t find any parabens, carcinogens, pollutants, or gasoline distillates of any kind in Pure Radiance products. Each ingredient is hand-selected by Dr. Sears to provide a healthy, vibrant look to your skin and hair.

Tell us how Wellness Research & Consulting made you happy
The cream is very thick and gritty and leaves you looking white. Not recommended in its present formulation.
Doesn't mean to work
I have been using it per the instructions and can't see any changes. So I see no results.
Shopping on the site was a fine experience
It is alright wont buy again
I used this product for more than one year and I did not see a difference/improvement/thickness in hair growth, etc. so I discontinued using Pure Radience.
I have not received this. You are asking if I want to make it a regular auto ship. However it already is on autoship.
Neither have I received my Telo-Essence 11 autoship order. Please investigate. Thank you
Omega is necessary so I take it. I have taken if for quite awhile so if I didn’t I may notice a lack of energy but I’m not going to stop to find out
Excellent product and would recommend it to anyone
I have not noticed any improvement in skin texture or restoration, and I've been using this product for about 1 year.
Just received delivery. Ordering and shipping process was great.
did not order a second order with autoship. great product,poor marketing
I don’t want anymore of this product
Excellent product
Excellent product
love your product and have been using it for years now with I believe good results - thank you. BUT it think with auto shipment and the packaging that you could do better. The amount of wastage with the large box and paper stuffing around this one product is not a good look. I’ve been thinking that I would cancel the auto shipping and re order in bulk to save this wastage on packaging every shipment but as yet I haven’t gotten around to it.
Any chance of making a smaller parcel out of my order?
Or keeping with the auto shipment could you combine two months together to send perhaps.
I’m a greedy and feel that extra packaging is burying the world in rubbish .....just saying
Very nice product
It has been good to me
Have not seen any new hair growth in 8+ months of daily usage
I love the moisture that goes deep into the skin layers
Wellness Research & Consulting is rated 3.05 based on 39 reviews