Kia Reviews

1PM
1PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kia?

Tell us how Kia made you happy

Telephone
"I pre-ordered and paid a deposit 4 months ago on a new electric car from Kia in Ferndown, Dorset. I was told I was the first to order and pay a deposit. This 'guaranteed' me a car 4 months later. On two further occasions they confirmed I was first in line. When cars started to be delivered, I phoned as I has not been contacted. Then I was told I was second in line and wouldn't get a car until possibly September. I was lied to throughout the 4 months. I've had different explanations of why I was not first. My part exchange value has been voided and I wasted an electricians time in coming out to quote for fitting a home charger. The worst service I have ever received from a dealer and I am surprised Kia can be so dishonest and unethical. They are dishonourable in their dealings and I am left with no car that should have been delivered in the next week or so. Would never give Kia my business again and this dealer in Ferndown is simply not to be trusted."
Are you Kia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Kia is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews