Kia Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kia?

Tell us how Kia made you happy

Telephone
"I Purchased a used vehicle from Nick. He was very nice and gave me a good deal I hope. He was supposed to call me the next day to let me know when my car was set up to have the electronica starter put in and put a stripe on my car. He did not call me the next day with the information. So I called him four times the next afternoon and he never return my calls. I went in to the dealership the next day and talk with Mike O’Neill and he was the best. I was still upset about Nick not calling me back. Told the manager about it Nick came up to me and said his phone was broke so there was nothing for me to be so mad about. The point was he was to call me the next day whether his phone was broke or not he could’ve use the phone at the dealership to call me. I want to give a big applause to Michael Neil he got my appointment for me he had the stripe put on and he really really was a good guy. Thank you for your help"
Are you Kia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Kia is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews