Kia Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kia?

Tell us how Kia made you happy

Telephone
"bought a new KIA Sorento from KIA on 1 September 2019 - Excellent to deal with and a first class car to drive"
Are you Kia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I Purchased a used vehicle from Nick. He was very nice and gave me a good deal I hope. He was supposed to call me the next day to let me know when my car was set up to have the electronica starter put in and put a stripe on my car. He did not call me the next day with the information. So I called him four times the next afternoon and he never return my calls. I went in to the dealership the next day and talk with Mike O’Neill and he was the best. I was still upset about Nick not calling me back. Told the manager about it Nick came up to me and said his phone was broke so there was nothing for me to be so mad about. The point was he was to call me the next day whether his phone was broke or not he could’ve use the phone at the dealership to call me. I want to give a big applause to Michael Neil he got my appointment for me he had the stripe put on and he really really was a good guy. Thank you for your help"
"I pre-ordered and paid a deposit 4 months ago on a new electric car from Kia in Ferndown, Dorset. I was told I was the first to order and pay a deposit. This 'guaranteed' me a car 4 months later. On two further occasions they confirmed I was first in line. When cars started to be delivered, I phoned as I has not been contacted. Then I was told I was second in line and wouldn't get a car until possibly September. I was lied to throughout the 4 months. I've had different explanations of why I was not first. My part exchange value has been voided and I wasted an electricians time in coming out to quote for fitting a home charger. The worst service I have ever received from a dealer and I am surprised Kia can be so dishonest and unethical. They are dishonourable in their dealings and I am left with no car that should have been delivered in the next week or so. Would never give Kia my business again and this dealer in Ferndown is simply not to be trusted."
Kia is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews