My Vacation Nanny Reviews

Read My Vacation Nanny Reviews

(707) 681-5562

sharon@myvacationnanny.com

Tell us how My Vacation Nanny made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We came to Napa with our 3 year old for a wedding. We had the predicament of what to do with him during the rehearsal dinner and reception. Our hotel recommended My Vacation Nanny and I could not have been more happy with their services. I booked the sitter online (extremely convenient) and was contacted shortly after with a confirmation of booking and information about our assigned babysitter. I was then texted by the babysitter to once again confirm they got the booking. Our sitter Alyssa was absolutely outstanding. She came with a fun bag of crafts and toys for our little boy. I know he felt totally comfortable with her because he was excited to see her the second night. She was also extremely flexible with us in terms of timing, we were running late constantly. I whole heartedly recommend myvacationnanny!
We were very happy with the nanny who came to our hotel for the day in Napa. My children were well entertained and kept safe, so my husband and I could enjoy a relaxing day at the vineyards. Thank you!
My Vacation Nanny is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews