Nando's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nando's

Tell us how Nando's made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Went to the Nando’s in Edinburgh Omni centre 30th of November and waited 40 mins for food, when our three meals arrived they were cold so we asked the manager to come over and used the excuse of the contents in the wrap cooling the chicken down. Eventually agreed to re cook our order but one of the meals were a pita bread which was re heated rather than re cooked as the chips we cut into were still on the plate. Then went to get frozen yogurt for our daughter and the machine was broken. Worst meal I’ve had for ages and cost £53 no offer of money off or a refund. Asked the manager about complaining officially and told there would be no point as the complaints would come to her anyway and I already complained to her anyway. Rubbish service and cold food, won’t be back.
I ordered a takeaway 2chicken pitta@£6.25plus1/2 chicken total£19.50 chicken pittas ok but I received a box with 2 old overlooked sad warmed up chicken legs no breast et all so the whole lot was dumped inedible to say the least this was23/11/2017 at 1.20 pm my order number t5--156
Nando's is rated 4.27 based on 15 reviews