National Gun Trusts Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

97.06%
Industry Average
Excellent service, trust, and execution. Great price as well.
- Anonymous
Great support when forming my trust. Great price too. Now I'm set up for life.
- Thomas C
I was able to obtain the trust with minimal time and input. I guess that the price was somewhat fair, though I'm sure I could have found it for free, also with minimal effort. It doesn't seem like there's much legal authority behind it. I missed their phone call to get the EFT fingerprinting appointment scheduled, but I was able to call back to get it scheduled at UPS, which was simple.
A

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Great service, fair price, speedy delivery and responsive to questions.
- David J
Great service, fair price, speedy delivery and responsive to questions.
Very quick delivery!
- Dustin S
100.00%
Industry Average
Awesome customer service and returns calls in a timely manner. 10/10 would (have) recommend to a friend.
- David T
F

Refunds - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
I was lied to and attempted to be gaslit by customer service before being put on hold until hung up on. I was refused a refund because "service had been provided. ". I've called multiple times to no answer including being left on hold for 30 minutes. Emailed to no satisfaction.
- Christopher M
My items never came in the mail. When I reached out to National Gun Trusts via email about a refund, no one contacted me back. Would not do business again.
- Kevin H
97.08%
Quick and precise service
- Dina S
Very helpful company with tremendous customer service. Have videos, responsive email support, and active in forums. Highly recommend
- Andrew G
Excellent service, trust, and execution. Great price as well.