National Gun Trusts Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

92.19%
Industry Average
Forms were sent quickly, and the price was more than reasonable. Made sending in my NFA documents a breeze.
- Anonymous
Great service and very responsive to questions! They were able to help me and answer all of my questions, I was able to receive my trust within minutes and get it notarized same day all at a great price!
- Anonymous
TLDR - seems like a good product at a great price.
- Matt R
A

Delivery - Fast

96.55%
Industry Average
Very quick delivery of trust and prompt answers to questions about new changes from the ATF.
- Michael N
Painless fingerprint scheduling and delivery of digital file as promised. I had the email in my inbox as I was pulling out of the parking lot of ups.
- Anthony B
Quick delivery same as pictured
- Jerome J
100.00%
Industry Average
Awesome customer service and returns calls in a timely manner. 10/10 would (have) recommend to a friend.
- David T
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
My items never came in the mail. When I reached out to National Gun Trusts via email about a refund, no one contacted me back. Would not do business again.
- Kevin H
98.13%
Industry Average
Amazing and prompt service. NGT took a lot of the stress out of setting up a gun trust. Their resources show you exactly what you need to do, and they will check your work after the fact to make sure you are good to go. 100% recommended.
- Stephen C
- Anonymous
Due to no fault of National Gun Trust, there was a concern that my fingerprint cards were lost on transit. They immediately sent me out another order with no questions asked. Top notch customer service!
- Henry B