National Gun Trusts Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Gun Trusts
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 1,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

PO Box 21482Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Excellent company, nice website
Best and quickest shipping around!
Everything was clear and easy to fill out. Once I received my package, the staff has been very helpful with all of my questions.
I have done repeat business with National Gun Trusts and will again. Their service is fantastic as are their products. I got my trust set up through them and then followed their advice on filling out the eForm1. I then had them review it. My tax stamp was approved in 23 days.
Fast, Cheap, and looks pretty thorough.

Downloaded a PDF in 5 MINS. Got the (Paid $12 extra) Printed Hard Copy on Heavy Stock Paper in 3 days.

I’m very happy.
Fantastic customer service and rapid responses to questions via email, even at odd hours of the day. Highly recommended!
The sight provided excellent information and provided the exact forms I needed. They arrived ahead of the promised time and in perfect condition, thanks.
You did not put the full address on my package like i wrote it, so i had to catch it at post office so they didn't send it back. As for the items they were as advertised and in good shape.
Everything I needed and more. Amazing customer service! I emailed my scanned trust and had a shipping confirmation for my laminated miniature literally five minutes later!
I don't usually write reviews, but the service was top notch.
Easy process. Good information available on the site. They "spoon feed you" to get done what needs to be done. Available via web chats. Very impressed with the service I received.
Ordered the fingerprint cards and stamp kit, superfast delivery ! Used for a NFA form 1, worked perfectly.
One of the easiest processes and customer service is undefeated. If you’re thinking about getting a gun trust, don’t second guess NGT, just do it!
Prompt response and shipping. Will do business here again
Ordered some pre-addressed fingerprint cards and Identicator Retabs. They were shipped promptly and I received them in about 3 days.
This was so easy and complete for a great price. Very pleased with my decision to use the service, glad I did. Best customer service I have had in a long time!
Well organized, extremely easy process, great customer service and quick turnarounds.
Great purchase, extremely easy to set up and came with great instructions. Had a question at about 11pm and they answered my email in less than a minute, some of the best customer service I've ever seen.
Fast and efficient
Because of a policy change at work, we were able to purchase the new SBR rifles along with a suppressor and carry them at work. To get my level 3 stamp I needed a trust. Many other cops had spent several hundred dollars to get attorneys to complete trusts... I simply went on line and filled out a few boxes and VIOLA! My trust was good to go for such a cheap price!

Went and purchased my Colt SBR with CAN and applied for my stamp with NO ISSUES...! Smooth as silk with this trust.

Thank you National Gun Trusts for walking me through a super easy trust and doing it on a cops salary!!!
NATIONAL GUN TRUSTS.. making level 3 stamps and SBRs great again!

Sgt. M Cabot