National Gun Trusts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend National Gun Trusts

About National Gun Trusts: With over 1,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

PO Box 21482
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"Very good and fast service."
"I am thankful for the form generators for the form 4 and 23. They were a lifesaver. The forms are delivered to your inbox right after completing them"
"National Gun Trust provides a product exactly as advertised and has great customer service. Response times are nearly instantaneous and I was able to speak with them directly multiple times. Definitely recommend."
"Beyond awesome experience. I had my gun trust notarized in hours after purchasing. Cannot beat the turnaround."
"Process was very simple and quick. Well worth the cost."
"The process was painless and very straightforward. Submitted my trust to the ATF without issue. I made a minor mistake and required assistance - I got a response within minutes and it was resolved. Couldn’t ask for better customer service! Highly recommended!!"
"This is my second review for the same service...you guys still rock🤟"
"My LGS sent me here and told me that they were the best. I used their gun trust services. Support was available to support was available to listen to and answer my questions."
"Their trust is a huge bargain compared to the other companies with much higher price points."
"I made a mistake on my trust and they emailed me instantly notifying me of the changes that were required to be made. They are on top of it."
"The support team helped me with questions that I had over email. They are quick to respond and knew the answers to my questions."
"The service that I received here with my gun trust was phenomenal. I would recommend their gun trust services."
"Shipping is the fastest around. I keep coming back bec. of that."
"Already used my gun trust for the form 1 that I want to build."
"Fast and easy trust process. I utilized their phone support many times. My questions were answered each time that I called."
"I’m very satisfied with my purchase and service."
"NFA noobie was able to apply for a tax stamp an hour after buying their gun trust. They make the process of setting up a gun trust easy."
"The phone customer support helped choose this company over the others. This was the only company that I could talk to. They were helpful too."
"Purchased based off of the reviews that I found on Reddit. Customer service contacted after my trust was delivered to ensure that I knew how to fill out the paperwork. I was surprised and thankful for this extra."
"Gun trusts made easy, and with fast and helpful customer service to all inquiries. I would recommend to anyone looking to set up a trust for NFA items."
National Gun Trusts is rated 5.00 based on 321 reviews