National Gun Trusts Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 1,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

PO Box 21482
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Snipped same day and got here 2 days before tracking said it would!
Super fast shipping. Extremely responsive to questions I had..usually answered in minutes. Could not be any more pleased with the service I have received.
Paid for a 2 day shipping Received in 3 days but all in all a fast response
As a "newbie" to this, I must say the process was incredibly easy. I overlooked a few areas while completing the wet signature portion, and they reached out to let me know very quickly. I recommend National Gun Trusts to anyone who wants to form a trust. Sincerely, Warren A. Jackson
Site is super easy to navigate. Had the proper fingerprint cards in stock and sent them out right away. This item arrived in Illinois before an item ordered the same day from Iowa! Very pleased!
Print cards arrived fast, thank you!
It was an easy process and fast delivery
Representative was very helpful for filling out the trust
Very fast, perfect.
Great process!!!
Passed ATF inspection, everything I needed it to be.
Great communication!
I needed the ATF fingerprint cards delivered ASP. I placed an order and the correct forms arrived within just a few days. The fingerprint cards were perfect. I sent them to the ATF and my form 1 was approved. Couldn’t have asked for a better transaction. Perfect !!!!!
They made everything so simple, and great customer service.
Fantastic service. After they e-delivered my trust, a live person sent an immediate email to ask if I had questions or could provide further assistance. Would recommend to anyone who needs a trust created quickly.
Easy, simple, and expedient. Helpfully corrected a mistake I made and now my trust is all notarized and official. I'll be back next time I need a trust!
You guys sell a quality product and having the cards in a quick and easy is a invaluable service.
Product is very professional and delivered while I was still on your site. The one question I had later was answered within an hour. The fingerprint cards arrived in a couple days. So far I am very pleased with your products and service and will recommend to anyone looking for an NFA Trust. One Note: take your time filling out your trust and reviewing it, after a couple days when I had a chance to really review it I found a couple of things I could have done differently but it can be amended so not a big headache just a little work and my fault.
Super easy site to navigate. They have everything you need
Awesome guys to communicate with. Answered all of my dumb questions ASAP. Just purchased a YHM R2 with my newly acquired NFA trust. Couldn't be happier.
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.99 based on 491 reviews