National Gun Trusts Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 1,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

PO Box 21482
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
The Holosun reflex sight I purchased is fantastic. NGT service is great, arrived in short order. Very competitive pricing.
I have been impressed by the continued customer support during the setup of the gun trust and the robust support on their website. I highly recommend for anyone looking to get their items in order to leave a well-organized inheritance.
The customer service from National Gun Trusts is outstanding and it doesn't end at the completion of your purchase. They respond promptly to any question you may have. I couldn't be more pleased that I chose them to complete my gun trust.
The process was easy and cost-effective.
I ordered, a trust at night and I thought I would not get my question answered until tomorrow. I was very pleased and that I was able to get my questioned answered this that night. Also the finger print pad and the forms in 2 to 3 days. Amazing service.
Exceptionally fast service and excellent quality and price. Also very friendly and helpful answering questions on the phone.
Very quick and great at answering questions.
Very easy to understand and complete.
Great job fast delivery. Thanks
ATF approved my stamp in 259 days on a form 4 with my trust purchased from national gun trusts. 3 minute delivery.
Not knowing how to navigate through the complicated process of buying an NFA item was frustrating and overwhelming. National Gun Trusts impressed me with their simple and streamline process of purchasing, filling out, and explaining how the trust works. I was even more impressed when their customer service/legal team reached out to me and helped walk me through the entire process. I appreciate all of the help from the people at National Gun Trusts. They made it very easy and stress free.
Very quick and painless process at a great price.
Government documents and forms are difficult enough but when there is a chance that you can make a mistake and be out money and have to start all over it was nice to have National Gun Trust there to lead me through the process. I was happy with the fact that no matter how many or when I came up with a question there was someone there to help. It was money well spent.
Ryan, was awesome, and his turn around time!
One of the most absolute streamlined and worry free processes I've ever paid to do. This guy has this game wrapped up tight and delivered with a bow. I will be using NGT for any related NFA processes in the future. Thanks!
Fast shipping and well packaged. Thanks!
Fast shipping and well packaged. Thank you
Great experience. And fast customer service. Tax Stamp came back in less than 30 days.
It was exactly what I needed. I was doing in e-form and couldn't finish it because the file size was too big for the website. Then I came across this. I had it back within 15mins. It worked perfectly. Thanks.
Wow! Ryan made the entire process easy and fast. I made an error which was fixed quickly and without issue. While I've only started the stamp process, I am extremely confident there will be no issues with the trust. Use NGT with confidence!
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.99 based on 384 reviews