National Gun Trusts Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Gun Trusts
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 7,500 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Easy to order. Very informative. Super fast shipping!
Easier than I could have expected. Would recommend to anyone purchasing an NFA item to go this route allowing family or other to co-possess.
First time Trust-er here, National Gun Trusts made this as smooth as possible for me by telling me what to do, when to do it, and answering every little question I had. They even responded to me late at night and on weekends most of the time. Absolute blessings, all of them. If you’re considering trust vs. individual, ask them why the answer is always “TRUST!” They’ve also got some pretty cool morale patches and services to help boost your confidence after you’ve ordered the trust (fingerprint cards, passport photo services, etc.) and hopefully avoid slowing down the alphabet boy approval process.
When you read these reviews that say “It’s so simple & effortless” you tend to roll your eyes. Saw a good Holiday deal & thought to pull the trigger & glad I did. It was so simple & the instructions are both concise & obvious that I was left saying “Was that it?” Will always suggest them to anyone who asks moving forward.
I was in need of FD-258 fingerprint cards in a hurry, I ordered them on Saturday and not long that day I had a tracking number! I will definitely do business with NGT again, thanks.
Awesome service, great price!
Surprisingly simple. When I had problems because I was fickle, they were astonishingly quick to respond and make any necessary corrections that I needed. The paperwork provided was very thorough. I do wish that they placed the instructions on completing the documents at the beginning of the document rather the end.
National Gun Trusts helped me revise and restated my older revocable living trust to the new BATFE required terminology and provided prompt, helpful, and specific answers to all of the questions that I had.
Initial process was quick and easy. Service seems great so far!
Ordered the fingerprint cards with ink pad and it arrived within a few days 10/10 will order again
Very easy process that makes navigating legal documents easy along with very helpful video/written guides. Makes the entire process of dealing with firearms trust and the ATF as painless as possible.
Best service ever and tracking right on the money.
Customer Service is excellent, I missed the part at check out to upload my passport photos, and was contacted within minutes via email with instructions on how to remedy the situation. Was able to download trust within minutes and passport-style photos arrived within a week, with some bonus stickers to boot. Thanks again, why can't all vendors operate like this?
Very quick shipping and great customer service.
Fast turnaround, and helpful instructions
This was a very straightforward means of accomplishing what seemed to be a complicated process. Very quick, easy and super affordable service that accomplished everything I wanted for registering my silencer under a trust. Well worth the extra step!
all excellent!
Easy to order, fast delivery.
Good customer service and helpful
Awesome communication with anyone you get a hold of. And quick response to any questions.
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.95 based on 1,316 reviews