National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,504 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Had a great experience creating my NFA Trust. The team was extremely responsive and answered all my questions before and after the purchase. I highly recommend National Gun Trust if you're looking to establish a trust for NFA items. I went with the option to get my trust printed on heavy paper. Probably wasn't necessary, but makes the document a bit more professional. And man is that paper THICK...
Fair price, did what I needed it to do and a live person for questions!
Lightning fast shipping on my physical goods order. Everything looked real nice and packaged well. The digital trust came as it should, quickly, although the attachment file ended up in my spam box, there were other confirmation emails that gave me a clue to look for it. Overall good experience so far, have yet to try their customer service though.
I needed more finger print cards so I could complete the process for my E-forms Form 1 and send my prints to the ATF. I placed my order on a Saturday afternoon and received them in on mail box on Monday ... WOW that was the fastest shipping ever from New Mexico to Michigan. These are the finger print cards you want to order. Don't order from Amazon you will be truly disappointed 😔 ... thanks again National Gun Trusts you guys always get it right 👍👊🇺🇸
This is my first dive into NFA stuff and National Gun Trusts makes it super simple. Great customer service as well. National Gun Trusts is doing good work, shut up and give them your money, and you too can enjoy some NFA goodness with fewer headaches and hangups.
Shipping time on my order was startlingly quick. My order, however, was for cards with NO ORI. The cards I received had NGT's ORI stamped on them. Not a big deal for me...
We apologize for this order issue. We will reship your order for you today. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Quick, easy and effective!
Great response time and good price. Wish you could edit the places you have to add information so it would all be type-written instead of hand-written. Would use it again.
Read a lot of good reviews about National Gun Trust and I can say they are all true! Right after your purchase, you get an email from a National Gun Trust representative, Ryan Morgan, that will help with any questions or issues. I had a question about if I should use my middle name or not on the trust. Ryan told me it wasn't necessary but ideal if I did. So I asked if he could add my middle name and he did without any questions and sent me a revised trust within a couple of hours. So when you create your trust use the exact name that you have on your ID card, (DL, passport, etc..). In my case I left my middle name out. Thank you Ryan Morgan for all your help! Great customer service!
Exactly what I needed at a fair price.
Great doing business with this organization! Professional, knowledgeable and great communication.
Paperwork is too confusing
The National Gun Trust website is exceptional, especially the ATF eForm 1 Gun Trust walk-through. The video made the process very simple. I was able to easily follow the step-by-step flow outlined and complete the form. I would highly recommend their services...
Informed by FFL that I order to purchase a suppressor this would need to be done and he recommended National Gun Trust for the paperwork. I got it, filled it out, EASY to follow with great instructions on how to.
This was a very streamlined process. I would highly recommend National Gun Trust for your gun trust needs.
Answered all my questions and helped guide me through the process. Couldn’t have been any more pleased with the whole experience. Thanks again.
Helped make a complicated process easy. Filled out, got notarized, submitted to ATF and got approved in 30 days.
Excellent website with exceptional detailed information for any NFA item.
Highly recommend for a gun trust!
Easy to navigate and fast service.
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.95 based on 1,504 reviews