National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,897 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Andy C
National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Bryan N
Needed to set up a gun trust and used them. I had a friend use a local attorney and paid $600 to get a trust, so I was skeptical of do it yourself ones. They use the same forms as anywhere else. You just answer a few questions about who will be in the trust and they put that info into the forms. You get a copy of the trust emailed to you. Print those papers and get them notarized. That's it.
I needed a Trust quickly and got one in literally 5 minutes after paying. I then needed some changes the following day and Ryan sent me the changes and answered all my questions quickly and for no additional cost!! Very glad I went with this group instead of paying a local attorney $300 for the same thing. I highly recommend them!
Fast! Even when needing assistance.
Great fingerprint card kit! Very fast shipping! Quality product!
Very responsive and knowledgeable. NGT updated my trust and helped me with my application. Maybe I was lucky, but the result was an approved eForm 1 in 15-days.
Great Customer Service! Keep up the great work, thank you for the sticker.
I went with this site because the FAQs and videos seem very well thought out and suggested NGT would offer quality support if I didn’t understand the materials sent to me. I would recommend them after my purchase. Thank you! I am very happy happy with the gun trust documents provided.
Received the first copy however they did a review and had to resend it due to character errors. Went in today to get the ATF form done and discovered another spelling error that was not caught during editing. Christian spelled incorrectly in spots and correct in others. I will be contacting you on providing another corrected copy?
Fast and easy. Excellent communication.
This is an absolutely wonderful organization selling absolutely imperative wonderful products that everybody needs.
Forms were sent quickly, and the price was more than reasonable. Made sending in my NFA documents a breeze.
Great item and super fast shipping
Amazing and prompt service. NGT took a lot of the stress out of setting up a gun trust. Their resources show you exactly what you need to do, and they will check your work after the fact to make sure you are good to go. 100% recommended.
Fast response, had new trust in an hour. well done and deal
Very quick delivery of trust and prompt answers to questions about new changes from the ATF.
fantastic and fast!
Very easy to use their services. Fast response to questions.
Great service and very responsive to questions! They were able to help me and answer all of my questions, I was able to receive my trust within minutes and get it notarized same day all at a great price!
Fast, superbly responsive. I have, and will continue, to recommend them very highly.
National Gun Trusts made getting my NFA trust easier than I had hoped for. They had great resources for understanding how to properly complete the trust and fill out various ATF application forms. Great prices too
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.9 based on 1,897 reviews