National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,893 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Andy C
National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Bryan N
Called the next day and I had my order completed and electronic finger prints the day after that.
Super easy process, Chris called about an hour after purchasing to make an appointment the following day.
National Gun Trust is a great place for all your NFA needs.
Fantastic service, very prompt scheduling. Had my prints in my email before I got to my car.
I came across this service after discovering one of their helpful youtube videos on applying for an SBR Form 1 on the ATF Eforms site. Having your fingerprints captured electronically for upload whenever needed is a real convenience for these types of application processes, so I gave them a try. The process for purchasing and scheduling the fingerprints was easy. With this file on hand (along with my photo ID and Gun Trust), I was able to finish my application for the Form 1 in less than 10 minutes!
The website is setup to ease the process, though I admit a friend helped walk through the process.
Quick, easy, convenient
Purchased the electronic fingerprint service and it was crazy fast. Just scanned my original fingerprint cards into the file configuration needed and I got them back the same day as a digital file
Photo works perfectly for passport renewal. Great communication from provider and order arrived as promised. A+A+A+
Super responsive, ultra helpful, 10/10. Answered all questions swiftly, and helped me out with corrections too.
Chris was awesome to work with, I purchased electronic fingerprint .eft file and it made my form 1 a breeze. Chris has been helpful with knowledge since then and fielded my phone calls just to offer help. Guy is a class act and National Gun Trusts is legit.
Excellent service
Awesome service. NGT is your one-stop shop for everything Gun-Trust related. Highly recommended!
The process was super simple. I made a mistake while filling in my info and the customer service was extremely helpful and efficient.
An efficient and clear process for setting up a gun trust. Looking forward to using their other services.
Quick and easy. Shipping was fast and secure
Easy to setup and fast customer service. I had my stamp in 3 weeks thanks to them.
Fantastic communication for electronic fingerprint file service. I received the email and file before getting to my car after leaving the UPS store. I used their guides and YouTube videos for an individual Form 1 and had it approved in 24 days.
Love this company. Awesome products. Awesome customer service. Awesome youtube content. Awesome information. Awesome everything!!
Prompt and professional