National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,901 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Andy C
National Gun Trusts 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Bryan N
Very easy to use their services. Fast response to questions.
Great service and very responsive to questions! They were able to help me and answer all of my questions, I was able to receive my trust within minutes and get it notarized same day all at a great price!
Fast, superbly responsive. I have, and will continue, to recommend them very highly.
National Gun Trusts made getting my NFA trust easier than I had hoped for. They had great resources for understanding how to properly complete the trust and fill out various ATF application forms. Great prices too
A+++ would definitely recommend
cards as stated and ink works great
Due to no fault of National Gun Trust, there was a concern that my fingerprint cards were lost on transit. They immediately sent me out another order with no questions asked. Top notch customer service!
My experience was that it was very quick and easy to get the trust up and running. NGT asks a few questions and you make payment. Within minutes you have a trust that is ready to be signed and notarized.
I made the purchase for the digital prints on a Sunday. I wasn’t expecting a call until the next day.they actually called me that same day to schedule my appointment for the next day. The fingerprinting took only around 15 minutes. I received the download email less than 5 minutes after being done. Totally worth the money.
Very convenient and affordable.
Took me less than 5 minutes to purchase the trust , enter the needed information and receive it by email. Ryan reached out to me and asked if I needed any help. He was extremely helpful with a few questions I had. Was even able to point me in the right direction regarding some form 1 questions I had. Not sure how they they can charge so little and offer so much.
Really happy with customer service and value of the product. Customer service followed up to make sure everything was good and I asked questions about notary and witness, they answered and helped ensure my trust would hold up.
I spent some time researching gun trusts prior to the new ATF brace law and talking with others who have set them up through local lawyers. I also had the benefit of reading some of those more expensive trusts. Due to timing, I rolled the dice with National Gun Trust. I was very pleased with the product, and candidly, it seems like a higher quality product than the trusts our local options are pushing out. Not to mention less expensive. the instructions are easy and very helpful almost to the extent that they are to through and add a bunch of extra paper, but I understand some will find value. TLDR - seems like a good product at a great price. In my case, I don’t see any benefit paying more to a local lawyer after researching. Get it don’t before the ATF SBR tax holiday.
Much easier than expected!
Two things: great and fast service even in this time where everyone is scrambling. Also a great price to get digits. SilencerShop sucks for not letting me buy my digital right now and jacking up the price on fingerprint cards. 2) it’s not obvious that I was going to get three total emails. One receipt from national gun trust. One from the printscan company with the QR code (went to junk mail) and one from the UPS store where I was scheduled.
They take all the complications out of setting up a gun trust and make it just about as easy as writing your name a few times.
Timely and efficient
Great and timely service.
Ryan at National Gun Trust was/is nothing short of amazing. During one of perhaps the busiest times of trusts he assisted me with quick, personal attention answering my many questions. Fantastic service!
Super quick and convenient!
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.9 based on 1,901 reviews