National Gun Trusts Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Gun Trusts
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 7,500 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Great deal and great people. I did have one issue - I asked a question and received an answer promptly, but found out the next day it was incorrect. If you ask them a question I suggest being very specific and crystal clear.
Everything arrived on time and in good condition. This would be a 5 star rating but the package had broken open in shipment creating a small hole for stuff to fall out. Thankfully everything in my order was present.
Thanks getting the item to me in a timely fashion.
There's a lot to read and decipher, NGT helps make it easier.
National Gun Trusts did a very good job for me with one exception. I was not told that I needed to fill out ATF Copy #2. Copy #1 simply states to submit in duplicate when there is apparently a requirement to use Copy #2 AS THE DUPLICATE. None the less your services were very good and I would use you again.
I was excited to find ATF approved fingerprint forms for mail-in, and with a deadline approaching I paid an extra $8.87 for 2-day shipping. The product arrived in good condition but took a week rather than 2 days.
Would have gone 5, but the google review popup FUBAR'd the page where I needed to enter my info. I ended up calling and was immediately assisted via email. Either ditch google reviews or at least move the popup to after everything is complete. Otherwise, this was a seamless and easy process, and I really appreciated that it was so affordable.
You did not put the full address on my package like i wrote it, so i had to catch it at post office so they didn't send it back. As for the items they were as advertised and in good shape.
Great stickers. They have more of a matte finish to them, they seem to be sticking well so far!
Very helpful and responsive staff
Representative was very helpful for filling out the trust
Delivered purchase in a timely manner, product was as advertised.
They were very helpful when it came to answering the questions I had about the process. If I had to go through the process again I wouldn't hesitate to use them.
I have not completed the process yet so I don't have a lot of input
It was emailed very quickly
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.95 based on 1,258 reviews