National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,598 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Shipping time on my order was startlingly quick. My order, however, was for cards with NO ORI. The cards I received had NGT's ORI stamped on them. Not a big deal for me...
We apologize for this order issue. We will reship your order for you today. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Paperwork is too confusing
. I don’t understand how to use the documents. A friend told me that I needed this but what do I do with it and how does it help me? I
You can contact us with your questions and we can help you with your questions on how to use the gun trust documents.
I thought I'd be getting cards with my details filled in but they were not , no big deal. The directions to fill out the card and a little info on DIY fingerprinting were not there.
We don't make custom cards at this time. There is a link to the fingerprint guide on the packing slip, but you can also view that here too to help you complete your fingerprint cards - https://www.nationalguntrusts.com/blogs/nfa-gun-trust-atf-information-database-blog/atf-compliant-fd-258-fingerprint-cards-walk-through-guide.
Need more accurate descriptions of products. I bought 2 because it only said 1. Ended up with 12 because apparently 1 = 6.
Just ok. Nothing special about your service
They did the job well!
Fun Stickers.
When you place your order for a gun trust you are able to download all Of the necessary forms. The confusing part is that there are no instructions of which forms you need to actually fill out. My gun shop was able to simplify the whole process and let me know which forms I actually needed to fill out.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. We will update the gun trust instructions to include which ATF Form is used for each situation.
i received the blank card and was glad i made this purchase.
I was of the understanding that the gun trust was something that I could add to at a later date, apparently not true. If I purchase another firearm I have to do another trust, have my and everyone else’s finger prints taken yet again, and submit the paperwork all over. Don’t you think that the bureaucracy is over the top? My second amendment rights are disappearing right in front of my eyes. Please advise me, if I am incorrect about my gun trust. Regards PLF
National Gun Trusts is rated 4.9 based on 1,598 reviews