Exit Specialist Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Exit Specialist
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Exit Specialist?

Tell us how Exit Specialist made you happy

Telephone
"I was also scammed by these people and would love to be able to get my money back from these crooks. I’m more then willing to help do whatever it takes to do something about these people"
Are you Exit Specialist? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"These people are scammers!!! They took my money and now their phones are disconnected. I’m a widow and didn’t need to lose money like that! I wish someone could do something."
"This company promised to relieve me of my timeshare for a considerable amount of money but defrauded me. They were aware that I had been scammed in the past. These people are the scum of the earth. I will be contacting the California States Attorney hoping to get Ruben Ortiz, Tricia Davis and Chris James prosecuted for fraud and elder abuse."
"If I could leave a review with less than one star for these crooks, I would. I have been given the responsibility of being trustee over my parents' estate. I have tried to exit through 2 companies. The first would not let me leave the contract and then Nationwide came to the "rescue!" I don't know who I am angrier with: them for being the lying scammers they are, or myself for falling for their lies. I will gladly contact the CA State's Attorney and the BBB!"
"These people are the scum of the earth, and I hope Joseph, and the rest of his crew, ROT IN HELL !!!!!, for what they did to all of us people, that still beleave that there are good people out there... I wish I had enough money to go to California, and chase these mother fuckers down......."
"I myself was ripped off by these crooks. Go to the Ca Attorney General site and post a complaint. With enough people maybe we could get some kind of a closure and put these people behind bars. That’s where they all belong. Ca Attorney General responded by mail stating that they would try contacting them for resolve. The more people the better. I hope Chris James, Ruben Ortiz and Tricia Davis can all sleep at night for what they have done to everyone."
"They Ripped me off at the tune of $ 6,000. They Lied, there is no help to get out. I don't see how anyone could be happy with their performance. They have stopped their phone service and skated with the money."
"Just want to chime in that they took my money too and did not help me rid of the timeshare. A special place in Hell for sure. If we can find a fraud investigator in CA to take on the case I'll fly out there to share my insight and experiences. Bastards"
"Hey. Think there is enough money in this for a class action or something that would at least damage the reputations of some of the characters? We as consumers won't see much if anything, but maybe the crooked players might be brought to some type of justice or at least experience some financial pain or damage to their future business prospects."
"It’s Nationwide Exit Specialist.....got me out of two timeshares, but took my money as upfront costs for a settlement with Diamond Resorts which was to be refunded....months have gone by....now the number has been disconnected. I was scammed out of over $7,000.....reporting them to all of the consumer agencies...be ware!"
"Don't do business with these people. A total scam and I am out not only the money I paid for the time share but for their supposed services. Which turned out to be NOTHING! SCAMMERS! Beware How can they live with themselves?"
"I was very happy with NWE and they did get rid of my timeshare, but they also said that we get funds from a pre-negotiated settlement once the timeshare was transferred. However, since the completion of getting rid of the timeshare, I have not been able to get in touch with them. Emily was great, but it now appears they are gone as none of their phones work and emails go unanswered. At least I think I have done better than many reviews as my timeshare is gone, but the settlement refund is not there as promised. Disappointed."
"I signed up with this company in January & at first was hearing from them once or twice a week. NES told us to stop paying our maintenance fees until it was settled. NES told us they would cover any late fees we might be charged. They contacted us in March and said they had reached an agreement with our timeshare and told us we would be getting a large sum of money as a settlement, but we would have to pay our maintenance fees up to date and then everything would be finalized. They were going to see if the maintenance fees could be taken out of the settlement and they would get back with us. That was weeks ago and we haven't heard anything. I have tried calling the NES office and Chris James and all numbers have been disconnected. I had someone in California check on this for me and the only thing they were able to fine was that the NES President is Ruben Ortiz out of Fountain Valley, CA. I contacted my timeshare and they informed me that NO One from NES had made any contact with them at all. I was completely lied to over and over and scammed by these people. They stole several thousand dollars from me. I don't see how they live with themselves. There is a special place in HELL for people like this that take advantage of innocent people that need honest help with something! If anyone has any information please share!"
"I’ve tried numerous times to call because I haven’t received any updates. The phones don’t work. I’m a widow and didn’t need to spend the money but Charles convinced me. Now I’m out the money."
"Scam. Now think officially closed down. Hope Joseph and Chris sleep well at night. Sure they do, sure they don't care about screwing people over. But shame on me for trying to trust. My fault for giving them a chance and trusting prior reviews."
"I signed up in this company in December 2018. The bank check on the bill was sent on 2 January 2018. It is already some time where I have not heard from them. Now the phones are disconnected. I feel so cheated. I do not know what to do. Is there anyone who can help in such situations. Is there anyone who knows how to contact Emily."
"Nationwide Exit Specialist (NES) claims to cancel timeshare with Timeshare company(s) and get the money you paid for the timeshare refunded to you. The upfront fee to NES is "100% money back guarantee" if NES does not reach a settlement to your satisfaction. NES salesman told me they had been very successful in cancelling times shares and getting refunds for over 5 years (in fact, they opened in 2018). I was told by one rep to continue to make payments to the HOV until the account has been final transfer. I skipped traced the business owners in that county and state, can only come up with one agent name Ortiz. Well I have not been able to reach any one on there numbers to call so I skipped traced them still no answer my HOV states that someone purchased my Time Share ...I have not gotten any information on the transaction at all only from the HOV office in Wood County Texas. Is there anyone can tell me if there is a new contact number to reach these people. I will make a flight to this city and state to get my money !!!!! No one answers the phone there ...the add on the letter I received is different, I checked with the county in the area still nothing ...I'm confused ...because I paid them money to help me and now nothing at all."
"I signed up with this company in May 2019 after communicating with them since February. After finally feeling comfortable enough I felt like this was a good company. At first prior to signing up every time they said they would call me back they did. Now since signing, I got one weekly call and have not heard from them since. Now there phones are disconnected. I am feeling so scammed. I don't know what to do? Is there anyone that can help in situations like this. How can they just do this to people?"
"I think they are out of business. No return phone calls and now the telephone number does not work. My deal was never completed. No way to know if they transferred the property. They did not do what they said they would do and disappeared"
"Aftertrying to get rid of our timeshare for several years I came across NWE through a common friend who had use them to get out of their timeshare. We gave them a call, it took about 6 months I got us out of our timeshare with no muss no fuss and we are very happy with their service. It may cost you a little money to get this done, but it's well worth it in the long run. Rather than paying the always increasing maintenance fees every year for something that you can hardly ever use because the availability is not there. It was the best thing we ever did getting rid of our timeshare with NWE."
Exit Specialist is rated 3.46 based on 54 reviews