Nationwide Exit Specialist Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Exit Specialist
Telephone

How would you rate Nationwide Exit Specialist ?

"Thank You !! Nationwide Exit After my Husband passed away i could not afford those nasty $1200 a year maintenance fees. On top of that my husband and I had not used this property in 10 years. Anytime we tried we got the runaround. Nationwide exit got me out from under my property and I got about $9000 back from the resort. Thanks again keep up the great work."
"The staff members call frequently to check in and let us know how things are going. Every aspect of the process has been explained. All my questions get answered. They have helped us get out from under the crushing weight of maintenance fees. Thank you Nationwide."
"When I found Nationwide Exit Specialist I was at my wit's end. I was exhausted with the resorts, and resale companies calls wanting more money for services that I never received. It was such a breath of fresh air when Nationwide Exit Specialist actually got the job done in the time they said they would. Finally a company that kept there promises. Now I can move on with my life, timeshare stress free."
"Thank you nationwide!!! I was paying for a vacation that I never took for way to long. I was lied to by the resort when I asked them to cancel my ownership. They said that there was no cancellation program available. Nationwide Exit Specialist kept there promises and did what they said they would in only 4 months. Thanks to Nationwide I don't have to give the resort another dime of my money. So I say it again, Thank you Nationwide !!!!!"
"God knows i have had my fair share of disappointments with this dam timeshare but i can say whole heartedly my experiance with natinowide specialist was not a disapointing one. Got me out of my timeshare and even got me a refund from what i paid for it. they seem to know everything about these timeshares and even better how to get the timeshare company to make it right. they already did my transfer and got me some money back from it and are still helping me with getting a refund from from a company i paid over a year ago trying to sell it. thank you nationwide specialist for being good honest people i can trust :)"
"thought about keeping this little gem a secret but what the hell why not? one of the ladies with my resort turned me on to nationwide exit after telling her i couldnt afford to keep up with there payments. i was surprised that someone from my resort was willing to help me get out of something they were making money from but she seemed sweet so i went with it. the gentleman i spoke with when i first called into nationwide exit was extremely thorough and seemed like he knew my situation before i even explained it to him, i guess im not the only one in this bad spot. after being walked through everything step by step i decided they were the real deal and knew what they were doing. after a lil back and forth with the company and resort finaly the day came when the deed transfer packet arrived at my house and it was by far a happier day than the day when i bought this timeshare! thank you nationwide for everything you did for me and my family and keep up the good work. you guys truly are a godsend!"
"After I was refered to this company by a friend who got out of there timeshare and swore up and down this company was the bomb, I gave them a shot. 2 months into the process I got a call from a man in florida who told me they had some corporation who wanted to buy my timeshare so I contacted nationwide exit and told them I needed to cancel and get my money back because I was selling my timeshare. They said they already put money and time into my case and if I wanted a full refund I would have to show them proof that I sold my timeshare after it was done or let them continue to try and get me out and if they could not they would refund me in full, only problem is I needed to give the gentlemen in florida $3,500 to cover some fees before he could sell it. The guys at Nationwide exit kept calling this guy a scam and told me he was lying but were willing to give me back 1,100 out of the $1,500 i gave them. guess its better than nothing but I just lost $400 for no reason. These guys just want money like everyone else, and when you want to cancel they will keep a chunk of yo money."
"This is a legitimate company, I was frauded by two other companies and Nationwide Exit Specialist was my last hope before I gave up. Charles and Joseph held my hand and not only got rid of my timeshare but also took them off of my credit report. I was denied credit and could not buy a home. Thank God for them two and Nationwide Exit Specialist. If you lean on them and follow up with the paperwork they ask for it is true they guarantee to get rid of your timeshare."
"We bought a timeshare five years ago. In the beginning all was nice, until we were sold a "necessary upgrade", and we started realizing things were not as they have led us to believe. I also found out through travel sites, that anybody could enjoy a week at the same resort for the same money it'll cost the owners, but without the monthly "mortgage"or the maintenance fees we pay. When I became disable and our income was reduced considerably, we couldn't rent it or sell it, like they tell you in the presentation. We felt vulnerable and totally taken advantage off. I was skeptical about Nationwide Exit Specialist being able to help us get out of that contract, but they did!! They explained the process, our rights, our obligations, and they Gave us a nine months time frame for us to see results. Less than five months later we received a letter from the timeshare company that our contract was cancelled. Joseph, our exit specialist, followed up our case closely, and was always available to answer my questions in a professional and courteous manner. I am very thankful and happy with the results. I will recommend them in a heartbeat."
"10 years ago my husband and I made the unfortunate decision to purchase a timeshare in Florida. 3 years later we were conned into upgrading for more money. After several unpleasant experiences with the resort we wanted out but were unable to do so without taking a monster beating in money, aggravation and turmoil. We contracted with Nationwide Exit Specialist almost 1 year ago and worked with Charles M***** and Joseph to help us resolve our situation. Everything went according to their time plan. In March we received our final documents from the resort relieving us from all obligations and responsibilities as Joseph indicated would happen by being very patient. Thank you Charles and Joseph for being a positive experience with your company."
"Nationwide Exit Strategist saved our bank account. Chris J***** and Charles M***** were quick to address our concerns to a successful resolution from a timeshare resell company that took our money. They were able to recoup those funds from them and then get us out of our Orange lake and Mayan time shares. We got 65% of what we paid into the timeshares back from the resorts and we were relieved of our timeshares. The process did take longer than I wanted but we are finally financially free from the maintenance and mortgage fees. I recommend highly. Peter F****"
"My wife and I were trying to cancel our timeshare mortgage contract. We were told the timeshare attorneys would only deal with the owners and we were referred to Nationwide Exit Specialist, Inc. by a friend of ours that Nationwide Exit specialist helped get out of their timeshare. Nationwide Exit Specialist was very professional and our case manager Joseph. We found him to be very helpful, he kept us informed and our outcome was positive. We highly recommend this consumer advocacy group. Dennis and Stephanie S******"
"I'm super grateful to finally be rid of my maintenance fees and mortgage. Nationwide Exit Specialist Kept there promises to get us out of our timeshare. Everything happened just the way they said it would. It was scary at first, having to pay another fee, to another company. After working with Nationwide Exit Specialist my faith in good people has been restored. Thank you again Nationwide."
"We thought the process went relatively well. Everyone we spoke with, were very courteous and explained things very well. We're happy with the service and well worth the price they charged. Thanks again."
"We had three timeshares and we wanted to get rid of two of them and keep one. Our exit specialist was great and very helpful. Although we lost money on our timeshares over the years, we are grateful nationwide exit specialists finally helped us get of out of our timeshares."
"Bummed... I didn't get out of my Manhattan Club. I do take some of the responsibility, it took me two months to give them the documents they requested. Also, they did made me aware of how difficult the resort is to work with. Regardless of things not working out, Nationwide were super professional. They did honor the 180 day guarantee, and I did get a full refund. They deserve 3 stars for their efforts and professionalism. Hope this helps!"
"We bought our timeshare over 10 years ago and only used it once. I was so glad nationwide exit specialist got us out of our timeshare within a couple of months. I thought I was never going to be able to get out of it. They were professional and did everything they said would. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking to get out of their timeshare."
"I was skeptical at first. We had lost money paying another company who promised to sell our timeshare. Our rep was patient and explained to me that this was a legal transfer back to the resort and not a sale. So with the money back guarantee in place, we took another chance. It took a little longer than expected but our Nationwide Exit Specialist did a great job and we are so relieved to be free of our timeshare! Everything they promised was done."
"I was so fed up with this whole timeshare debacle! I’ve been scammed by companies claiming they were gonna sell my timeshare before, having invested over $5,000 into trying to get rid of the damn thing. Nothing ever worked, I just kept pouring more and more money into a bottomless pit. Nationwide Exit group not only got me out of my contract but they also helped recover the money I had been scammed for by the other resale company. These guys are straight up, honest and really seem to get enjoyment out of sticking it to these fraudulent resorts and resale companies. I would highly recommend them, if your sick of your timeshare situation just give Nationwide a try trust me, coming from a senior timeshare owner who’s had his fair share of run ins with little rinky-dink companies- these guys are legit."
"Feels like the weight is off for the first time in a while. Just what I needed."
Nationwide Exit Specialist is rated 4.60 based on 25 reviews