Exit Specialist Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Exit Specialist

Tell us how Exit Specialist made you happy

Telephone
"I signed up with this company in January & at first was hearing from them once or twice a week. NES told us to stop paying our maintenance fees until it was settled. NES told us they would cover any late fees we might be charged. They contacted us in March and said they had reached an agreement with our timeshare and told us we would be getting a large sum of money as a settlement, but we would have to pay our maintenance fees up to date and then everything would be finalized. They were going to see if the maintenance fees could be taken out of the settlement and they would get back with us. That was weeks ago and we haven't heard anything. I have tried calling the NES office and Chris James and all numbers have been disconnected. I had someone in California check on this for me and the only thing they were able to fine was that the NES President is Ruben Ortiz out of Fountain Valley, CA. I contacted my timeshare and they informed me that NO One from NES had made any contact with them at all. I was completely lied to over and over and scammed by these people. They stole several thousand dollars from me. I don't see how they live with themselves. There is a special place in HELL for people like this that take advantage of innocent people that need honest help with something! If anyone has any information please share!"
"I’ve tried numerous times to call because I haven’t received any updates. The phones don’t work. I’m a widow and didn’t need to spend the money but Charles convinced me. Now I’m out the money."
"Scam. Now think officially closed down. Hope Joseph and Chris sleep well at night. Sure they do, sure they don't care about screwing people over. But shame on me for trying to trust. My fault for giving them a chance and trusting prior reviews."
"I signed up in this company in December 2018. The bank check on the bill was sent on 2 January 2018. It is already some time where I have not heard from them. Now the phones are disconnected. I feel so cheated. I do not know what to do. Is there anyone who can help in such situations. Is there anyone who knows how to contact Emily."
"Nationwide Exit Specialist (NES) claims to cancel timeshare with Timeshare company(s) and get the money you paid for the timeshare refunded to you. The upfront fee to NES is "100% money back guarantee" if NES does not reach a settlement to your satisfaction. NES salesman told me they had been very successful in cancelling times shares and getting refunds for over 5 years (in fact, they opened in 2018). I was told by one rep to continue to make payments to the HOV until the account has been final transfer. I skipped traced the business owners in that county and state, can only come up with one agent name Ortiz. Well I have not been able to reach any one on there numbers to call so I skipped traced them still no answer my HOV states that someone purchased my Time Share ...I have not gotten any information on the transaction at all only from the HOV office in Wood County Texas. Is there anyone can tell me if there is a new contact number to reach these people. I will make a flight to this city and state to get my money !!!!! No one answers the phone there ...the add on the letter I received is different, I checked with the county in the area still nothing ...I'm confused ...because I paid them money to help me and now nothing at all."
"I signed up with this company in May 2019 after communicating with them since February. After finally feeling comfortable enough I felt like this was a good company. At first prior to signing up every time they said they would call me back they did. Now since signing, I got one weekly call and have not heard from them since. Now there phones are disconnected. I am feeling so scammed. I don't know what to do? Is there anyone that can help in situations like this. How can they just do this to people?"
"I think they are out of business. No return phone calls and now the telephone number does not work. My deal was never completed. No way to know if they transferred the property. They did not do what they said they would do and disappeared"
"Aftertrying to get rid of our timeshare for several years I came across NWE through a common friend who had use them to get out of their timeshare. We gave them a call, it took about 6 months I got us out of our timeshare with no muss no fuss and we are very happy with their service. It may cost you a little money to get this done, but it's well worth it in the long run. Rather than paying the always increasing maintenance fees every year for something that you can hardly ever use because the availability is not there. It was the best thing we ever did getting rid of our timeshare with NWE."
"Nationwide Exit Specialist have been very professional and kind. I have nothing but positive things to say about them. Every single one of my concerns were addressed through out the process and even though I was skeptical to start I am extremely grateful and happy to know there are companies like this who have the clients best interests at heart."
"I am very pleased with this nationwide exit specialist. Great job! I felt the most impressive part was their communication. I was kept informed of where we were in the process the whole time! I felt very comfortable with my business in their hands."
"What a relief!!! Nationwide was great! Ours took several months but we are finally free! Altho we did have some pleasant visits to our timeshare, it was always marred by the sales pitch. We really never got our money's worth based on the amount we paid. The cost of getting out of the time share was really no more than what we would have paid in our monthly dues and maintenance fees . And now we never have to worry about it again! We were well informed of the process and how long it would take. I would recommend Nationwide to anyone who regrets their time share "Ball & Chain"!"
"We use to use our timeshare all the time. But now that I've gotten older we barely use it. We tried selling it but there really wasn't anyone who wanted to buy it. We heard about Nationwide Exit from a friend and we decided to give it a try. They were able to get us out of our timeshare in just 4 months. Very grateful to all the had work their team put in."
"This company is so helpful. They helped my family get out of a really bad deal and helped to save me from the insane maintenance fees. I highly recommend the great team at Nationwide. Thank you guys soooo much!"
"After my husband's Mother passed away, we got stuck paying the increasing maintenance fees from her timeshare. Due to such strict limitations on the available weeks, my husband and I were unable to even use the Timeshare for ourselves. After trying several Timeshare resale listing companies, without success, we were very thankful when we saw Nationwide Exit's website. Their representative was very knowledgeable and professional; he was able to help us get rid of our timeshare. My family and I are very grateful to have found Nationwide Exit Specialist."
"This was an extremely difficult and costly process but I couldn't have done it without Nationwide. I tried on my own and the resort was dismissive and uninterested in any withdrawal from their program. I'm sorry I got into timeshares but I'm glad I had someone on my side to get me out of a bad decision. It took 6 months but I'm finally free of the responsibility."
"These guys are legit! I was given the runarounds 100 times over from people saying they could get my timeshare off my hands. Nationwide Exit Specialist got it done in 3 months! I haven't used my time share in YEARS and the mortgage along with maintenance fees were just an added unnecessary stress in my life. They kept me regularly updated and were very straight forward about this process and what they would need from me along the way."
"I had been scammed by another company telling me they’d get me out of my timeshare contract to the time of $2,000. Luckily I ran across Nationwide Exit Specialist and even though I was very weary after my last experience they continued to reassure me and quickly answer all my questions and keep me updated on the process. It took some time but they were able to get me out of my time share and helped me recoup some of the money I had put in. Thanks guys for all your help."
"I'm extremely grateful I found nationwide exit specialists, they were able to relieve of my time shares responsibilities quickly, left me with no unanswered questions, it was stress free and I was able to get some money back. Definitely would recommend to anyone trying to cancel their timeshare."
"The staff members call frequently to check in and let us know how things are going. Every aspect of the process has been explained. All my questions get answered. They have helped us get out from under the crushing weight of maintenance fees. Thank you Nationwide."
"When I found Nationwide Exit Specialist I was at my wit's end. I was exhausted with the resorts, and resale companies calls wanting more money for services that I never received. It was such a breath of fresh air when Nationwide Exit Specialist actually got the job done in the time they said they would. Finally a company that kept there promises. Now I can move on with my life, timeshare stress free."
Exit Specialist is rated 4.14 based on 42 reviews