Nationwide Exit Specialist Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Exit Specialist

Tell us how Nationwide Exit Specialist made you happy

Telephone
"What a relief!!! Nationwide was great! Ours took several months but we are finally free! Altho we did have some pleasant visits to our timeshare, it was always marred by the sales pitch. We really never got our money's worth based on the amount we paid. The cost of getting out of the time share was really no more than what we would have paid in our monthly dues and maintenance fees . And now we never have to worry about it again! We were well informed of the process and how long it would take. I would recommend Nationwide to anyone who regrets their time share "Ball & Chain"!"
"We use to use our timeshare all the time. But now that I've gotten older we barely use it. We tried selling it but there really wasn't anyone who wanted to buy it. We heard about Nationwide Exit from a friend and we decided to give it a try. They were able to get us out of our timeshare in just 4 months. Very grateful to all the had work their team put in."
"This company is so helpful. They helped my family get out of a really bad deal and helped to save me from the insane maintenance fees. I highly recommend the great team at Nationwide. Thank you guys soooo much!"
"After my husband's Mother passed away, we got stuck paying the increasing maintenance fees from her timeshare. Due to such strict limitations on the available weeks, my husband and I were unable to even use the Timeshare for ourselves. After trying several Timeshare resale listing companies, without success, we were very thankful when we saw Nationwide Exit's website. Their representative was very knowledgeable and professional; he was able to help us get rid of our timeshare. My family and I are very grateful to have found Nationwide Exit Specialist."
"This was an extremely difficult and costly process but I couldn't have done it without Nationwide. I tried on my own and the resort was dismissive and uninterested in any withdrawal from their program. I'm sorry I got into timeshares but I'm glad I had someone on my side to get me out of a bad decision. It took 6 months but I'm finally free of the responsibility."
"These guys are legit! I was given the runarounds 100 times over from people saying they could get my timeshare off my hands. Nationwide Exit Specialist got it done in 3 months! I haven't used my time share in YEARS and the mortgage along with maintenance fees were just an added unnecessary stress in my life. They kept me regularly updated and were very straight forward about this process and what they would need from me along the way."
"I had been scammed by another company telling me they’d get me out of my timeshare contract to the time of $2,000. Luckily I ran across Nationwide Exit Specialist and even though I was very weary after my last experience they continued to reassure me and quickly answer all my questions and keep me updated on the process. It took some time but they were able to get me out of my time share and helped me recoup some of the money I had put in. Thanks guys for all your help."
"I'm extremely grateful I found nationwide exit specialists, they were able to relieve of my time shares responsibilities quickly, left me with no unanswered questions, it was stress free and I was able to get some money back. Definitely would recommend to anyone trying to cancel their timeshare."
"The staff members call frequently to check in and let us know how things are going. Every aspect of the process has been explained. All my questions get answered. They have helped us get out from under the crushing weight of maintenance fees. Thank you Nationwide."
"When I found Nationwide Exit Specialist I was at my wit's end. I was exhausted with the resorts, and resale companies calls wanting more money for services that I never received. It was such a breath of fresh air when Nationwide Exit Specialist actually got the job done in the time they said they would. Finally a company that kept there promises. Now I can move on with my life, timeshare stress free."
"Thank you nationwide!!! I was paying for a vacation that I never took for way to long. I was lied to by the resort when I asked them to cancel my ownership. They said that there was no cancellation program available. Nationwide Exit Specialist kept there promises and did what they said they would in only 4 months. Thanks to Nationwide I don't have to give the resort another dime of my money. So I say it again, Thank you Nationwide !!!!!"
"God knows i have had my fair share of disappointments with this dam timeshare but i can say whole heartedly my experiance with natinowide specialist was not a disapointing one. Got me out of my timeshare and even got me a refund from what i paid for it. they seem to know everything about these timeshares and even better how to get the timeshare company to make it right. they already did my transfer and got me some money back from it and are still helping me with getting a refund from from a company i paid over a year ago trying to sell it. thank you nationwide specialist for being good honest people i can trust :)"
"thought about keeping this little gem a secret but what the hell why not? one of the ladies with my resort turned me on to nationwide exit after telling her i couldnt afford to keep up with there payments. i was surprised that someone from my resort was willing to help me get out of something they were making money from but she seemed sweet so i went with it. the gentleman i spoke with when i first called into nationwide exit was extremely thorough and seemed like he knew my situation before i even explained it to him, i guess im not the only one in this bad spot. after being walked through everything step by step i decided they were the real deal and knew what they were doing. after a lil back and forth with the company and resort finaly the day came when the deed transfer packet arrived at my house and it was by far a happier day than the day when i bought this timeshare! thank you nationwide for everything you did for me and my family and keep up the good work. you guys truly are a godsend!"
"After I was refered to this company by a friend who got out of there timeshare and swore up and down this company was the bomb, I gave them a shot. 2 months into the process I got a call from a man in florida who told me they had some corporation who wanted to buy my timeshare so I contacted nationwide exit and told them I needed to cancel and get my money back because I was selling my timeshare. They said they already put money and time into my case and if I wanted a full refund I would have to show them proof that I sold my timeshare after it was done or let them continue to try and get me out and if they could not they would refund me in full, only problem is I needed to give the gentlemen in florida $3,500 to cover some fees before he could sell it. The guys at Nationwide exit kept calling this guy a scam and told me he was lying but were willing to give me back 1,100 out of the $1,500 i gave them. guess its better than nothing but I just lost $400 for no reason. These guys just want money like everyone else, and when you want to cancel they will keep a chunk of yo money."
"This is a legitimate company, I was frauded by two other companies and Nationwide Exit Specialist was my last hope before I gave up. Charles and Joseph held my hand and not only got rid of my timeshare but also took them off of my credit report. I was denied credit and could not buy a home. Thank God for them two and Nationwide Exit Specialist. If you lean on them and follow up with the paperwork they ask for it is true they guarantee to get rid of your timeshare."
"We bought a timeshare five years ago. In the beginning all was nice, until we were sold a "necessary upgrade", and we started realizing things were not as they have led us to believe. I also found out through travel sites, that anybody could enjoy a week at the same resort for the same money it'll cost the owners, but without the monthly "mortgage"or the maintenance fees we pay. When I became disable and our income was reduced considerably, we couldn't rent it or sell it, like they tell you in the presentation. We felt vulnerable and totally taken advantage off. I was skeptical about Nationwide Exit Specialist being able to help us get out of that contract, but they did!! They explained the process, our rights, our obligations, and they Gave us a nine months time frame for us to see results. Less than five months later we received a letter from the timeshare company that our contract was cancelled. Joseph, our exit specialist, followed up our case closely, and was always available to answer my questions in a professional and courteous manner. I am very thankful and happy with the results. I will recommend them in a heartbeat."
"10 years ago my husband and I made the unfortunate decision to purchase a timeshare in Florida. 3 years later we were conned into upgrading for more money. After several unpleasant experiences with the resort we wanted out but were unable to do so without taking a monster beating in money, aggravation and turmoil. We contracted with Nationwide Exit Specialist almost 1 year ago and worked with Charles M***** and Joseph to help us resolve our situation. Everything went according to their time plan. In March we received our final documents from the resort relieving us from all obligations and responsibilities as Joseph indicated would happen by being very patient. Thank you Charles and Joseph for being a positive experience with your company."
"Nationwide Exit Strategist saved our bank account. Chris J***** and Charles M***** were quick to address our concerns to a successful resolution from a timeshare resell company that took our money. They were able to recoup those funds from them and then get us out of our Orange lake and Mayan time shares. We got 65% of what we paid into the timeshares back from the resorts and we were relieved of our timeshares. The process did take longer than I wanted but we are finally financially free from the maintenance and mortgage fees. I recommend highly. Peter F****"
"My wife and I were trying to cancel our timeshare mortgage contract. We were told the timeshare attorneys would only deal with the owners and we were referred to Nationwide Exit Specialist, Inc. by a friend of ours that Nationwide Exit specialist helped get out of their timeshare. Nationwide Exit Specialist was very professional and our case manager Joseph. We found him to be very helpful, he kept us informed and our outcome was positive. We highly recommend this consumer advocacy group. Dennis and Stephanie S******"
"I'm super grateful to finally be rid of my maintenance fees and mortgage. Nationwide Exit Specialist Kept there promises to get us out of our timeshare. Everything happened just the way they said it would. It was scary at first, having to pay another fee, to another company. After working with Nationwide Exit Specialist my faith in good people has been restored. Thank you again Nationwide."
Nationwide Exit Specialist is rated 4.69 based on 32 reviews