Nationwide Liquor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Liquor
Read Nationwide Liquor Reviews

323-362-2880

Tell us how Nationwide Liquor made you happy
I am more than a satisfied customer! You have amazing employees and products. I went looking for a liquor that is no longer being made and through the use of your website, I was able to find what sounded like a comparable product. The G.E. Massenez - Golden 8 was a hit at my Christmas Eve celebration! Products well packaged and deliveries were worry free. Your customer service is one of the best. I mistakenly received a product I did not order and your customer service personnel responded promptly when contacted. The mistake was corrected in a professional, courteous and expeditious manner. Your system for returning a product was easy to follow. THANK YOU for making my holidays so much more merrier! I'll be ordering from you again. Your people made sure I was a happy customer!
I read the previous negative reviews and realized these were people who didn't bother to read the product descriptions or don't know the difference between 750ml and 200ml bottles. So thought I would give it a shot. I needed to send my brother a bottle of whiskey for his birthday and couldn't find anyone who could ship to Michigan. I sent an email from their contact page and within minutes was happily told that they could. I found a really nice Noah's Mill bourbon and had it shipped to my brother. Nationwide even included a free gift note along with the bottle. It was delivered within 5 days. I'm very satisfied and will be shopping here again (hopefully for that Pappy bottle I've been dreaming about).
I ordered a case of wine and got 1 bottle which I refused from Fed Ex. I have their CEO, Address and phone number. Tomorrow I will take action. I was ripped off for $70.00. This is my new hobby. I might even fly out to LA, lol. I' m gonna getchya, lol.
It hurts me to give one star. I am Agoraphobic. I do not leave my house. Previously I lived in Rhode Island and could have anything I wanted delivered to my house within one hour regarding alcohol. Now I live in Ohio. I must order online to have a delivered within 3 to 5 days Federal Express. All of that said, my main gripe is that, anyone ( nation wide liquor ) that can fairly and justly price a 200 mL of whiskey at $43.99 is bad. That is what I accidentally ordered and what I was forced to pay via nationwide liquor. While ordering I got a prompt that said if I ordered one more bottle, I would receive a credit for $25 so naturally I shopped. I found another bottle of whiskey. 200 mL of whiskey does not cost $43.99. This bottle can fit in my back pocket. I say, learn your metric system. Do not be fooled. This is blatantly an overcharge via Liters and it’s my own fault for not catching it.
The website was easy to use, and there was a good selection of items to choose from.
VERY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE!!!
The bottle was Broken at the top. Was not going to ship back and wait for a replacement so I poured into another bottle
Great selection of hard to find liquors at a good price. Came quickly and in a solid secure package.
Nationwide Liquor is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews