Natural Baby Shower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Baby Shower

Tell us how Natural Baby Shower made you happy
Brilliant, proactive, informative, and caring customer service.... not sure why the same person is allowed to keep posting the same 1 star review on this site FROM AUSTRALIA, time after time about the same late parcel, bringing their normally great review rating down
After one month and paying 20 dollars for a shipment that barely weighs 50grams still no news of my product and company doesn't accept refund. They want me to send the product back. the product worth 30$.
Terrible customer service.
I popped into store to view some products, the team where so well informed. I later spoke to their customer service team as there was an issue with my delivery, they resolved my issue immediately. It's nice to find a company that goes above and beyond for their customers.
Excellent service and fab prodcuts! I ordered some products for my sister in laws baby shower and she absolutely loved them!
Very responsive customer service and loved the option to get my order gift wrapped! Thank you!
Lovely site, my order came so quickly, will definitely order again!
Quick delivery and responsive customer service
The order hasn't received after 20 days and the company doesn't feel responsible to follow-up or refund me.
If the order is lost why customer should be at loss.
If the order is lost why customer should be at lost.
This shop is a breath of fresh air. Expecting my first baby I always have many questions about different products and recommendations of which the staff are always on hand to help answer for me, nothing is ever too much trouble. I love visiting the natural baby shower whenever I’m passing to pick up some unique and gorgeous bits for the little one. I couldn’t recommend this service any higher.
Thank you to the team at the natural baby shower
Love this Shop! The best baby and toddler products and lovely helpful staff! Can't ask for more!
I bought cybex priam in this store. I got broken, I dismiss the complaint. I was cheated that he was repaired, he returned to me still broken. I advertised a second time, I still do not recommend difficult contact with the store
Good stuff
10/10 great service
I love the amazing and beautiful range of products that you sell and I’m so pleased with everything I’ve bought and your amazing service.
I could buy everyone of your products they are just what exactly what every mum and baby needs. Your customer service is wonderful thank you
The best quality products mixed with super knowledgeable & helpful staff - that's why I prefer to shop with an independent store. I would definitely recommend!
Brilliant Customer service
Should be no star...ordered online with next day delivery.... received item 4 days later.
Ordered an 'in stock' item online and still waiting for delivery even though money has been debited from my account! Says available mid July now! Unacceptable.
Natural Baby Shower is rated 3.61 based on 23 reviews