Natural Baby Shower Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Baby Shower

Tell us how Natural Baby Shower made you happy
This shop is a breath of fresh air. Expecting my first baby I always have many questions about different products and recommendations of which the staff are always on hand to help answer for me, nothing is ever too much trouble. I love visiting the natural baby shower whenever I’m passing to pick up some unique and gorgeous bits for the little one. I couldn’t recommend this service any higher.
Thank you to the team at the natural baby shower
Love this Shop! The best baby and toddler products and lovely helpful staff! Can't ask for more!
I bought cybex priam in this store. I got broken, I dismiss the complaint. I was cheated that he was repaired, he returned to me still broken. I advertised a second time, I still do not recommend difficult contact with the store
Good stuff
10/10 great service
I love the amazing and beautiful range of products that you sell and I’m so pleased with everything I’ve bought and your amazing service.
I could buy everyone of your products they are just what exactly what every mum and baby needs. Your customer service is wonderful thank you
The best quality products mixed with super knowledgeable & helpful staff - that's why I prefer to shop with an independent store. I would definitely recommend!
Brilliant Customer service
Should be no star...ordered online with next day delivery.... received item 4 days later.
Ordered an 'in stock' item online and still waiting for delivery even though money has been debited from my account! Says available mid July now! Unacceptable.
My daughter was bought a very expensive changing bag by her lovey friends. Unfortunately due to the bags poor design the zip keeps getting stuck and the bag is now waiting to be returned for the second time. Natural baby shower have shown poor customer service ignoring emails & implying my daughter doesn’t know how to use a zip. With a (now) 6 week old baby she doesn’t need this stress. I would not recommend buying from this company based on my daughters experience.
Ordered a push chair with a 2 week lead time and even called up to confirm this on the day I ordered this push chair for over £1000.00 to be told yes 2 weeks for delivery.

nearly 2 months down the line I have received part of push chair but missing the seat for the chair and now being told another month which would mean it would have been 3 months for them to dispatch the order.

If you have a child due in the next 3 months I would consider this review.
Friendly customer service with efficient tracked delivery.
Natural Baby Shower is rated 3.57 based on 14 reviews