www.news-traders.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.news-traders.com

Tell us how www.news-traders.com made you happy
Trading few months with Mr. Senger, making profits mostly on USD EU GBP and oil. Looking forward to Q4 stock results.
Scam 100 percent. Never invest with them
Biggest scam ever. Even their name are false. No way that you will recover money from them I had good trades reached to 600 000 GBP tried to withdraw for monhts and they just disabled my account......
They are having amaysing technique to take your money. Giving margin loan unnecessary and forsing you to send it. You cant withdraw any profit and if you try to do.something they close your account. Also using false names. Biggest scam ever
News traders are 100 percent scam. Trust me on that. They are using different ways to still money. Newer do business with them
Warnung!! Sie sind eine gefälschte und kriminelle Firma. Sie stehlen Geld von Menschen und belügen sie über Abhebungen. Jegliches Geld, das Sie einzahlen, kommt nicht zu Ihnen zurück und wird gestohlen. Es sind Diebe, egal welches Geld Sie investieren, Sie werden es nicht wieder sehen. Alles ist eine Lüge und Fälschung.
WARNING! NEWS-TRADERS ARE A SCAM! They use false names to give reviews (like the one here) and are known to international police and other authorities. The website has no address and all numbers are SKYPE and all FAKE. They will steal your money and have been stealing money for a long time from other people. DO NOT USE THEM! Their website is full of spelling mistakes and all the people use fake names. Any good reviews here are also fake. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Please contact me if you want to verify. I am based in Switzerland.
WARNING -NEWS-TRADERS ARE A SCAM! They are operating illegally. News-Traders are a known scam, they have been operating illegally for a long time. You can not withdraw money and they will steal and keep your funds. ALL their names are false and every review that is good is also false. The police and most international banks are aware of them. If you want proof you can contact me, I am in Switzerland. Please email me and we can talk.
Good: Trading with News-Traders since the past 2 years. I join their weekly market webinars about crude oil. I learned how to analyse graphs and how to take trades based on the signals my broker gives me daily by e-mail. I enjoy trading on the earning reports. So far i withdrawn 3 times. The first time it took two weeks, the other two times 3 business days. I am satisfied with the ROI and husband also got excited about trading. Improvement: I think the MT4 trading program is in the beginning difficult to understand, maybe they should create an easier system for beginners.
WARNING! news-traders.com is scam and fraud. We deposit money and they lie to us and tell us false information. They steal from a lot of people. I am in Germany and they steal from me, they steal from my friends also. The police in Germany know about these people and they make a picture of one of them. He comes to visit and is the main guy. www.news-traders.com is fraud and a scam!
This online brokerage is a SCAM! They are one of those Israeli based Forex/Investment Fraud companies that lies to you and takes your money. They already have multiple authorities in Germany and the EU chasing them, please avoid anything to do with news-traders.com - they are a scam! Your local police will confirm it. They are FRAUD! DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY WITH WWW.NEWS-TRADERS.COM! SCAM SCAM SCAM
www.news-traders.com is rated 1.67 based on 12 reviews