www.news-traders.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.news-traders.com

Tell us how www.news-traders.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY. TOOK OUR MONEY. USE FAKE UK NUMBERS.
Scam Scam Scam
My account was locked out so I emailed them but got no reply. The person I was liaising with is no longer contactable and the phone number on the website is not valid. Definitely scammers.
scam they take our money the people are using ather names like ronan and graig thats n south afrikan they STOLE my money
They are having amaysing technique to take your money. Giving margin loan unnecessary and forsing you to send it. You cant withdraw any profit and if you try to do.something they close your account. Also using false names. Biggest scam ever
WARNING! NEWS-TRADERS ARE A SCAM! They use false names to give reviews (like the one here) and are known to international police and other authorities. The website has no address and all numbers are SKYPE and all FAKE. They will steal your money and have been stealing money for a long time from other people. DO NOT USE THEM! Their website is full of spelling mistakes and all the people use fake names. Any good reviews here are also fake. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Please contact me if you want to verify. I am based in Switzerland.
WARNING! news-traders.com is scam and fraud. We deposit money and they lie to us and tell us false information. They steal from a lot of people. I am in Germany and they steal from me, they steal from my friends also. The police in Germany know about these people and they make a picture of one of them. He comes to visit and is the main guy. www.news-traders.com is fraud and a scam!
www.news-traders.com is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews