www.news-traders.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.news-traders.com

Tell us how www.news-traders.com made you happy
Scam Scam Scam
My account was locked out so I emailed them but got no reply. The person I was liaising with is no longer contactable and the phone number on the website is not valid. Definitely scammers.
They are having amaysing technique to take your money. Giving margin loan unnecessary and forsing you to send it. You cant withdraw any profit and if you try to do.something they close your account. Also using false names. Biggest scam ever
WARNING! NEWS-TRADERS ARE A SCAM! They use false names to give reviews (like the one here) and are known to international police and other authorities. The website has no address and all numbers are SKYPE and all FAKE. They will steal your money and have been stealing money for a long time from other people. DO NOT USE THEM! Their website is full of spelling mistakes and all the people use fake names. Any good reviews here are also fake. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Please contact me if you want to verify. I am based in Switzerland.
www.news-traders.com is rated 1.00 based on 7 reviews