Niture Reviews

of reviewers recommend Niture
Read Niture Reviews

About Niture:

We’re a young, exciting and family run business based in South Wales, UK.

We believe everyone should live in a house they enjoy and love to be in. We wish to help these dreams become reality by providing a massive selection of items through a wide variety of different areas such as home furnishings, decor, home improvements, housewares and much more.

support@niture.co.uk

Tell us how Niture made you happy
Fantastic customer support! Absolute delight, i was struggling to asssemble my furniture and Adam walked me through some issues i had for over an hour! Thank you very much!
Perfect dining table and chairs and arrived faster than expected.
Easy, happy, helpful
Good quality item for the price

Delivered on time

Unfortunately found to be damaged on arrival, however quickly resolved by customer service team.
Fantastic chair good price and quick delivery
Love shopping at Niture. Ordered the painted coffee table so pleased with it delivery was straight forward. I will be ordering from this company again.
Gorgeous garden furniture and payment with clearpay is a breeze.
It also arrived before i expected.
Top quality customer service
This furniture shop is the most amazing elegant beautiful quality shop in the market and u can buy everything they have knowing that the service and quality is more than beautiful
Beautiful table,easy to assemble,kept up to date regarding delivery date and time and the price was better than anywhere I could find. Customer service top notch.
Absolutely beautiful furniture and great value for money.
Excellent service. Best price. Garden furniture is perfect. Thank you
Great item. Easy to put together. The only thing is the back cushions are really fat so it takes up half the seat cushion but I think over time they would squish down a bit but on the whe very happy with it
Excellent product, better customer service. Many thanks to Michael, who was a great help!
Excellent service all around. Accommodated required delivery date. Product high quality. Superb.
Perfect from start to finish.
Fantastic service, brilliant price. gorgeous furniture set. I cant praise Adam enough.
Excellent quality furniture at a very reaaponable price.
I was abit worried about using this company as I knew nothing about them, but their service and delivery was amazing! Outdoor furniture was such good value and very good quality, I love it! Thank you!
Looked everywhere for this corner unit, could only get it on this site, delivery exactly as promised. Many thanks great service.
Incredibly happy. Politeful staff