nomakenolife.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend nomakenolife.com

Tell us how nomakenolife.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My first subscription box was the April Sakura box 2020 and as fast as I opened it I fell in love with it! All the items has great high quality and the plushie is so nice and soft. Even thought you only get 5 items the money is sooo worth to spend on it. I even got one more thing for free. I think it was the wheel u spin when u create a YumeTwins account but I’m not sure. But all the items are really really realllyyyyy cute and they’re really useful. And I also like the idea that u can win a free item when u write reviews or just share selfies of yourself and the lovely box!🌸❀️🍑 so if u want a Kawaii subscription box I totally recommend this one! ❀️❀️🌸🌸🌸🍑🍑 have a nice day ❀️
I really like the pructs.the subscription is kawaii products straight from japan. It is responsible priced and the customer service is really good
I love YumeTwins. I look forward to receiving each box. It’s packed with many cute items added accessories. This box is not only for kids but for the adults too. 😻
The gifts are very cute, my kids simply love it!
love how its packaged and everything arrives safe! :D a super cute variety of items so glad I purchased this! Will definitely gift boxes to friends as well :D
With YumeTwins I'm surprised every box seeing that not only am I supplied with not only the cutest Sanrio merchandise but with a Variety of cute brands that serve use! Small plates, mini trash bins, spoons, disposable straws, water bottles, bag, air fresheners, and so much more!! This box is phenomenal!β™‘
Absolutely Love Yumetwins!!! Love getting surprises with my fav characters like Hello Kitty, Little TWin Stars, Pikachu, etc
Very professional and organized. always a cute surprise :)
Very nice boxes, wide selections of Kawaii stuff! Sometimes I get stuff I don’t want obviously, everyone has different taste. Great customer services too. Once they sent me the wrong box, so I contact them and they sent me my Yume twins box soon after!!
Received box as a gift and definitely would recommend as gift boxes to others. Comes packaged in a nice box so wrapping paper money saved! :)
Cute boxes every month!
I enjoy coming home and seeing my box every month and finding all the cute stuff inside. :) Makes my day!
I heard of YumeTwins from a couple of YouTubers I watch and I really desperately wanted to get a box, so I got one as soon as I could and I've got to say it was way better than what I was expecting I was thoroughly impressed. What I'm trying to say is that if you can get this box do get this box you will really enjoy it 10/10!
Very cute items! Definitely worth the price!
Lots of great useful stuff! Wonderful community and costumer service
I absolutely love these boxes!!! Everything they send is super cute!! Will post a video about them soon on TikTok! @ariel_black93 πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•
the merchandise makes me so happy i love kawaii
Received my first box today and am in love!😍😍. The box comes beautifully packed. The items are such great quality and every item has good use. My girls are so excited for our next box!
Great boxes, I’m not a fan that you have to pay to track your shipments but I’m happy every time my boxes arrive! So cute and perfectly curated for lovers of Kawaii things :)
Fun creative items from Japan every month.
nomakenolife.com is rated 4.83 based on 75 reviews