nomakenolife.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend nomakenolife.com

Tell us how nomakenolife.com made you happy
We love the box. The christmas box took a long time to get, but my little one loved what was in it!
I have had amazing service. I’ve had one box that took an exceptionally long time but it was an issue with weather and mail, totally not the fault of YumeTwins. I like the additions of household items. Things like mugs, cups, plates can always be used. I’ve got two smaller kids and it’s not just their faces, but they always stand out when have friends come over! My kids get super excited when they see that teal/purple box! Even things that aren’t as common here in the US, like plush keychains designed to hold ID cards or bus passes, found a new home holding our library card on a reusable bag we bring to the library.
I love that YumeTwins give the opportunity to get cute items that are hard to find outside of Japan. They have fast shipping too!
I purchased the three month subscription but after receiving them I will be ordering more. The items you receive are so adorable the boxes come in a timely manner no damage to items. Not to mention fun for all ages my daughter lights up opening these with me. I highly recommend giving this a try to everyone.
All the items are so cute!
I like some of the cute things however most of the time the items we get just dont equate to how much we spend on the items in the box. Especially since most of the items we've gotten I will never use like the plastic picnic thing or the cloth and container, a luggage tag case
I love all of the items I received. This is my first box but it will definitely not be my last. I did not expect the box to come so quickly especially because it came overseas. It genuinely brightened my day!
The items on the box are really cute and have good quality. It's really fan to receive the box every month specting what items came in them. They have good quality service and when you contact them they respond really fast.
Boxes are wonderful ! I love them and all the content is very usefull ! Thanks for all the cute things I discover every month !! I recommended it because they are serious, and if there is a problem they are very reactive!! ❤️❤️❤️
Honestly this is my first time getting any sort of subscription and I was sort of nervous since I didn't know what to expect. I'm so glad I took this chance though!! My younger sister and I share the products inside the box and it has been such a delight to open and find out what adorable goodies we got thks time around!😄 It's clear the owners of YT care about not just the packages but the customers as well.
This review is for the YumeTwins box subscription. The items are high quality and the prices for the boxes are reasonable. I would like a ‘skip’ option for the months that have themes a particular subscriber would rather not get. That being said, you are getting your money worth.
Cutest box ever
If you love cute things from Japan but can not afford to go to Japan often then you will love this box. I had subscribed for 2 years and never had problems with delivery. Highly recommend getting this for your monthly Japanese cute things fix !
Each box contains useful gadgets. Customer service is great: extreme friendly and helpful about every little problem.
I never had experienced a better service. Even when the box is sent too late thay immediately add a extra item for excuse. Also the team is super nice and helps quickly. I love the boxes also because they always include high quality items and I never was disappointed with what I got ❤️ So therefore are the 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ So deserved!
I LOVE YUMETWINS! I've tried other Kawaii boxes in the past, but this one by far is my favorite! The items are high quality and authentic, and all the things are super useful, which I love! it gives a touch of kawaii to your everyday life!
Super cute and I have gotten some really useful items!
Comprei a caixa de Dezembro/19 pela primeira vez. Em menos de 1 mês já recebi minha caixa cheia de coisas lindas da Sanrio!!!! Estou apaixonada!!! Vou virar assinante!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
First deliver and Everything was just so cute!! Great gifts for Christmas, which is coming soon 😉☺️
I fall in love with YumeBox. My first box was the Christmas box and all are so cute. I live in Caribbean island so it’s not easy to have something who comes from to Japan. But now I have my box and I’m very happy
nomakenolife.com is rated 4.78 based on 50 reviews