nomakenolife.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend nomakenolife.com

Tell us how nomakenolife.com made you happy
Everything is cute
the boxes make me happy. the fact that they I Clyde items that can be used daily is very much the greatest. service is out of this world, it's so great, and they're so nice and polite, they also reply fast! i'm by far a big fan of yumetwins and ready to spend all the money that is needed.
The costumer service is good because they respond fast. For the price is okay with what your have in the box. Me, I like yumetwins because the items is so cute !
Very nice products! Really happy with customer services and the quality of the products. Took three weeks to arrive in the Netherlands, so that is pretty impressive. Very happy.
Reliable site and good costumer… Reliable site and good costumer service, pay close attention to the terms and conditions. the items are usually very cute usually senrio (kind of bummed because I was looking for disney and Pokémon more, but I still hope they'll come around eventually.
Great when it works out, but if anything goes wrong or missing its just going to be a loss.
Ok. I'll talk about costumer service, price, delivery and returns & refunds from Yumetwins. First of all, I do love all the cute and handy items, but there are also some items that's just pocket filling. But I do understand why we get them some times. Most times most of the times the items are good quality items we can use. Delivery can take, forever. It basically takes more or less a moth. I've always recieved my box, so I'm happy about that, but it took what felt like, forever. (Some times) You have the option of paying extra for tracking, but I've never done that. And I've always recieved my package. The price isn't bad at all when you think of all the stuff you get, and the postage (normal) is included in the price. Returns and refunds and customer care could be better. I haven't had to return anything. One box was missing one of the promised items and we got 1 (or 2) new ones instead, but I remember being disappointed as that specific item was the reason for me to get the box. I didn't get it later on either, after sending them an email about it. They where out of that certain item. Fair enough. Things like that, happens. If you are unlucky and have some trouble with payment (or anything involving money,) don't expect to get a refund, for anything, ever. You wont have a good enough reason for it, ever. And make sure everything is in order when you order stuff. They won't help you change and already placed order for example. And so on. So, that my main problem with them. No help to be offered when you have a problem.
This company is always customizing their products to make even the pickiest person happy. Everytime I get a box I know I'm going to have a good day!
I subscribe to the sister subscription yumetwins and I'm very happy with the items. I do purchase items from nomakenolife via their other site. I'm very happy with the quality.
I love this box so much! The delivery is always on time and well worth the price. My sisiter and i love going through them together.
Always so happy when I see that green and purple box. I know I am getting great value for money and have enjoyed 95% of the items I receive but have used 100% of the items as they are so useful!
Greatest price/value ratio! Grate items, short international shipping time, and great value! 101% suggested.
I LOVE YumeTwins boxes so much!!! Been a subscriber for over a year and am still loving the goodies that arrive at my doorstep every month! I’m always pleasantly surprised at the mix of items inside each box as they are not only adorable but also great, functional items that can brighten up my daily life.
Every month the Yumetwin-box I reseive brings joy to my life!!!
I love the products! They're all so cute and great quality :)
Always something great every month! Get me kawaii fix straight to my front door. Love it!
Beautiful and cute items in each box. Perfectly curated to fit the theme each month. Every pilurchase leaves me with no regret!
It’s incredibly cute and fun to get a box full of stuff that you don’t exactly know what it is going to be. And the items are pretty good for the price.
Great customer service, great products. Worth buying.
Love every box I get. Really good offers for other Japanese goodies. Price her down the more you order. Nice respond on costumer service.
nomakenolife.com is rated 4.77 based on 26 reviews