Norfolk Herbs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Norfolk Herbs

Tell us how Norfolk Herbs made you happy
Absolutely delighted. Plants excellent, packaged brilliantly and delivered exact time promised. I highly recommend.
Well packaged really heathy plants that seem to grow week quickly if given the right treatment. You can't beat Norfolk herbs for quality and quantity. Also very quick delivery once dispatched, mostly next day (just not during covid-19)
Excellent quality plants well packaged. Very pleased. One happy customer. Highly recommend.
Thank you again for the friendly customer service. We received beautiful healthy plants and they were very well packaged with very little plastic. We have ordered a lot of plants from other places in the past and this company stands out.
excellent herbs, strongly packed. Brilliant Company to deal with
I ordered during Coronavirus so delivery took a little longer than usual, but the company website forewarned this would be an issue and communicated clearly about likely delivery dates.
It was worth the wait: the plants are excellent- strong and healthy. The packaging was very carefully done and the plants arrived in perfect condition. I will be ordering from Norfolk Herbs again. Much, much better plants than those I’ve found in local nurseries and the whole ordering and delivering process was easy and trouble free. Highly recommended.
I buy most of my plants online, and this is the best order I have ever received. Packaging is excellent, plants were much bigger than expected, and very healthy. I will most certainly buy again, and recommend to my fellow growers.
Immaculate and prompt service. Plants in great condition and amazingly well packed.

Victor Southern
Kent
Wow. Just received my order for two Salvia Amante. The plants were delivered in excellent condition and very carefully packaged. They are both well established good sized specimens and I can't wait to get them planted. This is my first purchase from this company but it certainly won't be my last. Thank you Norfolk Herbs.
I am extremely pleased with the herbs I have received; strong, healthy plants and very well packaged. Company communicates well. I will certainly use again and can highly recommend.
Norfolk Herbs is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews