Northwest Tech Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Northwest Tech

How would you rate Northwest Tech ?

"great user interface, personal service, fast service, accurate order fulfillment."
"I recently got a full sleeve jersey and a long inseam shorts. These products are awesome! I really enjoy this shirt because of the weight of the material. It moves easy meaning it does not get caught up on your body, backpack, neck brace, etc. IT fits very well and is comfortable without being to tight. As far as shorts go they are my favorite to date. I am taller so the option of the longer inseam has been awesome for my to cover my knee pads riding downhill and jumps. The do not catch up at all on my pads while I am peddling. Also the adjustable Velcro straps have been great to adjust to my waist and eliminate the need for a belt. The material is light and breathable as well as being durable."
"The combination of 3 layer technology, with a moisture whipping bottom layer to keep the rider warm, and dry, along with 20k waterproofing makes for nothing short of a perfect set of customizable rider inspired gear. Personally I love NWT3K because the product backs itself up so well. Fully functional, fully comfortable, durable, and ready for the extremes. I have yet to see any other company with the diversity and results that come anywhere near NWT3K."
"Fantastic, tough, new age gear that suits every one of my needs in skiing and then some. i love the fact of full customization to add your own taste! By far the best outerwear I've ever hit the slopes in"
"Really stoked on the kit. The fit is dialed and leaves room for midlayers, zippers hold up really well (usually a problem issue for me), velcro powder skirt allows more adjustability than buttons, cordura cuffs on bibs protect the fabric against ski edges, hood is big enough for a helmet, 20k fabric keeps you dry."
"Over the past 10 years I have discovered a few products that completely changed the game for me on the mountain: Armada skis, FKS/Pivot bindings, and NWT3K outerwear. They meet the three biggest demands I have in ski equipment, which are durability, functionality, and style. I have had a T3K jacket for 4 seasons now and I recently picked up a pair of bibs. I honestly can't speak highly enough about them. I have blown through all kinds of outerwear and this stuff finally holds up to the test. Durable, comfortable, weatherproof, and stylish. I wish I had more hands to give them more thumbs up. Keep it up guys!"
"Ryan helped me out a lot with the sizing and recommended a better one. Once it came, everything was perfect. Love the build quality and the zippers are really nice. Thank you"
"I really like the design and look of it just quite expensive but overall it is great!"
"Wow! Amazing gear! These guys are on top of it! I love the follow up emails. Just to make sure I have the right size, vents, ect. Local, built to shred everyday baller gear!!! JUST ASK YOUR MOM! IVE TOLD HER ALL BOUT NW3TK!!"
"I haven't received my product yet, so I'm not sure why I am being asked to review. I ordered something from the garage, so I'm curious as to why I haven't heard anything about shipping etc... its not clear if it will take the full 21 days since the item already exists. If things were a little clearer that would be great. But the Team at NWT are super responsive, so I love that."
"This setup is awesome. I love the colors and fit. Wish young husband it in Canada."
"hello, 'my problem with normal jackets from other companies is that everyone gets the same ones. I like the ability to make the jacket more for only me. I would order from your company again in the future. Only thing i would say is add more colors and pieces of the outfit that you can customise so i can order again in the future"
"Great interface but very buggy! Wouldn't work a lot on chrome and would have to clear my history to get it to work on anything"
"Amazing"
Northwest Tech is rated 4.64 based on 14 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!