Nude Teas Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Nude Teas

07973 841779

admin@nudeteas.com

20-22 Wenlock StreetLondon

How would you rate Nude Teas ?

(optional)

MAMIN CUPID
Verified Buyer
"i was very impressed with the accuracy of the delivery. I am also pleasantly surprised by the taste of the tea and very very impressed with how easy the 28 day guide is to follow."
Emma Rowsell
"Highly recommend!!"
Hollie-Jo Curran-Tough
Verified Buyer
"A cheaper price would be better:)"
Caroline Ellinor
Verified Reviewer
"DO NOT waste your money. This does not work and, the only reason I lost a couple of pounds is due to the fact that I followed the additional instruction of cutting out all sugar and upping the exercise. The tea is disgusting, especially the evening one, which is peppermint, and the only way I could drink it was by holding my nose! Save your money and don't bother with this over priced con."
Asiya Patel
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic tea, love the evening one smells good and taste good :)"
"Seeing NudeTeas online, I was so excited for my detox. I ordered on a Fri and was supposed to receive my purchase on Mon.. Still upto today I not haven't received my purchased I paid for but haven't even received a call or email from NudeTeas to help trace my order and compensate me for my losses. So unhappy and feel I possibly would have not had such difficulty going with another popular competitor! Outraged, disappointed and typical. Would not suggest/pass on any friends or family."
Mandy Careless
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately I am still waiting for my delivery, DPD don't seem to be able to deliver and are sending back to you. I am at a loss, as they had no problem delivering my first order."
Elaine Hamilton
Unverified Reviewer
"Fantastic service, fantastic product...... Loving my teatox. Highly recommended."
Elaine Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Placed 2nd order meant to be part of a special offer, enter code bestieteatox, did so but didn't receive free goods??? Did I read offer wrongly, can anyone advise?? Thanks Elaine"
Hi Elaine, We're very sorry that you couldn't find the discount code box, this is found on the checkout page where you enter your address details.
As one of our best customers we will send you a separate discount code by email to show our appreciation
All the best
"I recently bought the 14 day detox and downloaded the 28 day guide; both are amazing! Firstly the guide is so easy to follow. It has helpful goals - and by making the steps 'small' and easy to follow, I find that I am making progress. Small daily steps! Easy. The tea is delicious - and it is really suppressing my appetite and propensity to snack. I have lost 5 lbs! I am going to buy again!"
"As a huge fan of tea in general and someone who is very health conscious, I thought I would give the monthly Teatox plan from Nude Teas a go. From ordering at midday online, to receiving emails from DPD about estimated delivery times, it was at 8.30am that I was having my first cup of tea the same day. The packaging itself it pretty cool as is the branding and before long I realised that Nude Teas is a lifestyle brand that I just get. That brings me on the tea itself.... The tea bags for the day time (with a good couple of minutes for brewing) are insanely good. I like herbal teas, earl grey, rose hip etc etc but they don't come close. The blend is absolutely right; you can taste the lemongrass and jasmin and I can tell you the girls in my office were so jealous the first time they smelt it! So jealous in fact that two of them signed up and took full advantage of the promotional discount at the time! The night time tea bags are also really tasty. They somehow feel like they have a calming influence and really set up you up for a good night of sleep whilst doing all the good stuff the antitoxins within the blend do for you! I really recommend Nude Teas to anyone looking for a genuine lifestyle change. They're good for you, reasonably priced, the brand is really cool, service from the company is 5* and you notice the difference within a matter of days. They make a really great gift (but don't tell my sister because she's getting a month's supply for her birthday in 10 days!). Thank you Nude Teas, we're with you the whole way!!!! x"
Sarah Rouse
Verified Buyer
"I never know whether to go along with these Fit Teas, but after feeling so bad about myself at 16 years old I thought I should just try Nude Teas. Despite being alittle naughty eating wise ive still lost 4 pounds in 4 days. Im hoping to see more good results by the end of the programme. My aim is to lose a stone! Lets see if they work."
Wendy Mabey
Verified Buyer
"only been using these for 3 days but really nice taste and great support from team :-) thank you. I will update in 25 days..."
Christine Wilson
Verified Buyer
"My package was delivered the bang on time!!! I really like the flavour of the teas and I'm a dairy addict so I was worried I wouldn't like the herbal tea. How wrong was I, the night time tea is especially delicious and it has curbed my appetite. Looking forward to the results now, I started on the two week hit,.... but after my holiday I will certainly order more."
Nude Teas is rated 4.21 based on 14 reviews