number1plates.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend number1plates.com

Tell us how number1plates.com made you happy
If I could, I would give this bogus company -5☆.

Worst number plate maker you can find. Terrible customer service and refuse to refund me for repeatedly sending me faulty plates.

Bought a set of 3d gel plates which after a few months had issues. The backing suddenly had bubbles in and therefore made the plate illegal.

They replaced them for free but then the new set had a 3d gel letter fall off. Contacted them again and was sent another set. Which, unsurprisingly, were faulty. The lettering was out of line and the backing was already peeling off.

Contacted them asking for a refund as I wanted to take my business elsewhere, which I still feel is reasonable. But was refused and was quite rudely told I will not be getting a refund.

Was then apparently sent another set of plates which, after nearly 4 weeks, have not received.

If you try and call them the number will never connect you and you'll get charged for ringing it. So don't waste your time there. Don't even waste your time buying from "Number1Plates".
Very quick delivery. Easy process to follow and good value.
number1plates.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews