Octane Munitions Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Octane Munitions
Telephone

How would you rate Octane Munitions ?

"Best price on 300 black out subsonic ammo. Took a little time but looked good and do great in my suppressor"
"I bought from them before and while delivery was somewhat slow, it wasn't too bad and when I received the ammo it was rather good, so I decided to make a larger purchase. On the second order, it was a nightmare. Immediately charged the credit card over $1,200.00. then while web site states 5-9 day lead time, nothing was done more than 30 days later. Lots of promises in response to phone calls and told that I would get an email when it shipped. No email but they shipped about 14% of the order. Finally, had to cancel the credit charge after paying the bill, but they apparently shipped in the interim and then reversed the shipment, so now I still have to go through the credit card company to straighten it out. Too bad, the ammo was lots better than the customer service which is abysmal. If you want to trust the internet, it's probably not bad."
"Absolutely the cleanest remanufactured ammo I have ever purchased. Shot 1" groups at 100 yds. Not a single failure to fire. As long s you aren't in a big hurry, Octane is the place to go for ammo."
Octane Munitions is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews