Octane Munitions Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Octane Munitions

Tell us how Octane Munitions made you happy

Telephone
"Exact same as other poster. I've order from them a couple times, usually 1K 9mm. No problems. This time I ordered just 500 9mm and 500 223. It's been over a month and no contact. Credit Card shows the charge was from Peak Performance Ammo in Utah. I'll be calling them today, possibly filiing a BBB claim and disputing the card charge with Visa as fraud."
Are you Octane Munitions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered 250 rounds of subsonic ammunition. The order was placed on September 26, 2018 and is scheduled for delivery on October 15, 2018 that is almost 20 days, over 20 days. I really needed the ammunition for a competition on Saturday the 13th. Ali F."
"Best price on 300 black out subsonic ammo. Took a little time but looked good and do great in my suppressor"
"I bought from them before and while delivery was somewhat slow, it wasn't too bad and when I received the ammo it was rather good, so I decided to make a larger purchase. On the second order, it was a nightmare. Immediately charged the credit card over $1,200.00. then while web site states 5-9 day lead time, nothing was done more than 30 days later. Lots of promises in response to phone calls and told that I would get an email when it shipped. No email but they shipped about 14% of the order. Finally, had to cancel the credit charge after paying the bill, but they apparently shipped in the interim and then reversed the shipment, so now I still have to go through the credit card company to straighten it out. Too bad, the ammo was lots better than the customer service which is abysmal. If you want to trust the internet, it's probably not bad."
"Absolutely the cleanest remanufactured ammo I have ever purchased. Shot 1" groups at 100 yds. Not a single failure to fire. As long s you aren't in a big hurry, Octane is the place to go for ammo."
Octane Munitions is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews