Octane Munitions Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend Octane Munitions

Tell us how Octane Munitions made you happy

"Same as everyone else. I waited almost two months before contacting them asking where my order was. 3 days after that my order shipped. If you can wait for your ammo it’s a good deal. If you need it for a shoot and on time, I would use a different supplier. I’m currently waiting for ammo to be delivered. So I can’t answer for quality or condition it arrives."
Are you Octane Munitions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Well, my story seems to be the same as others on here. If you ONLY care about saving a few cents and don't care at all about things like lead time to receive your package, or customer service, I say go for it. The ammo is actually good, it's just not worth it. I used to order here, but gave up over a year ago due to the above reasons. I decided to give them another shot and ordered 2K, 9mm rounds at the end of December. As of Jan 21, I had heard NOTHING from them. So I reached out, got a sob story from the company, and was told they were "hopefully shipping the first week of February". Funny thing is, they had no issue taking payment right away, and were obviously going to make NO EFFORT to reach out to me and let me know how late my order was. When I asked what they were going to do to make up for this, I got a further sob story. Not my problem bother. Don't open a business and take people's money if you can't live up to what you've promised them. Seriously - you need to make some changes. Either be up front and honest about your lousy shipping times and lack of customer service, or be prepared to make some concessions to your customers to keep them happy. Big picture here guys - think big picture. Repeat business - who would ever come back again????"
"Exact same as other poster. I've order from them a couple times, usually 1K 9mm. No problems. This time I ordered just 500 9mm and 500 223. It's been over a month and no contact. Credit Card shows the charge was from Peak Performance Ammo in Utah. I'll be calling them today, possibly filiing a BBB claim and disputing the card charge with Visa as fraud."
"Ordered 250 rounds of subsonic ammunition. The order was placed on September 26, 2018 and is scheduled for delivery on October 15, 2018 that is almost 20 days, over 20 days. I really needed the ammunition for a competition on Saturday the 13th. Ali F."
"Best price on 300 black out subsonic ammo. Took a little time but looked good and do great in my suppressor"
"I bought from them before and while delivery was somewhat slow, it wasn't too bad and when I received the ammo it was rather good, so I decided to make a larger purchase. On the second order, it was a nightmare. Immediately charged the credit card over $1,200.00. then while web site states 5-9 day lead time, nothing was done more than 30 days later. Lots of promises in response to phone calls and told that I would get an email when it shipped. No email but they shipped about 14% of the order. Finally, had to cancel the credit charge after paying the bill, but they apparently shipped in the interim and then reversed the shipment, so now I still have to go through the credit card company to straighten it out. Too bad, the ammo was lots better than the customer service which is abysmal. If you want to trust the internet, it's probably not bad."
"Absolutely the cleanest remanufactured ammo I have ever purchased. Shot 1" groups at 100 yds. Not a single failure to fire. As long s you aren't in a big hurry, Octane is the place to go for ammo."
Octane Munitions is rated 2.29 based on 7 reviews