odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Thank you for providing continuous support to our company during the pandemic. We almost closed our services and we kept pushing the temporary closure for about 2 weeks every time as we all hoped that the pandemic would be over soon but it has been a year and most our competitors closed their businesses. Odysius managed to keep us afloat and shared valuable information throughout the struggle.
Hey Kaelyn, Hearing this means more than you know! It’s been rough for everyone. So glad we we were able to help make things better for you! Thanks SO much for trusting in us. Warm regards, Odysius Team 💜
Before I contacted Odysius for their Instagram consulting & management service, I was managing my Instagram business by myself with not so great results. I thought that I just chose the wrong niche and nothing can be improved. After starting the cooperation with Odysius's team my sales and website visits skyrocketed! I made a significantly higher profit and was able to sell my business on Empire Flippers. They are very professional in what they do and I can vouch for these people 100%.
I can recommend these guys 100 percent! I've been with them since last summer and everything is going great. Since I joined with their programs my business accounts have been grown from merely two accounts to eleven! I try to add new accounts each month th and it looks like the hard work is finally paying off.
I wanted to share a great win today, thanks to Odysius's consulting packages I just made two hundred new leads in two weeks at under $2.4 per lead and then closed a major offering with a construction company in our city. They really are as good as it gets and this is the best decisions I have ever made. Keep hustling!
Odysius's services have no match in the social media marketing & management scene. Their team is well-built and professional, very easy to work with even with multiple mid size projects. I can wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks!
It really doesn't get any better than this! Their consulting services are basically like spoon feeding you the information step by step that is customized around your specific niche. Everything is easy to follow and nothing too complicated. Definitely my first choice when it comes to anything Instagram related.
First impressions are good! They have been managing my business for a month now and we are in a good path to success. The daily organics are in a constant raise and I am happy (obviously)
This is the #1 rated Instagram management & marketing g agency in Europe. We are very happy to be part of Odysius family. Thanks.
One of the best Instagram marketing agencies. Have been with them since last year and hopefully many more years to come. Thank you
After completion of their consultation package I decided to put the information to use and it has been 3 months now.. My ROI is 36000$ ! I am very amazed by their teaching methods and the information overall. Highly recommended.
Everything about this company is top notch. They are dedicated to their customers success and the custom consulting packages are tailored around each customer's personal needs. I am very happy with their service as being member of this team for about 8 months now. Many thanks
I joined up with their services 10-11 months ago when I first wanted to get my business page verified which they managed to do successfully. Soon after that I realized that blue tick alone won't help my business forward if the page has declining stats and low organic reach. Their staff recommended me to join up with their consulting program to get a better overview about my account and situation, which I did. It has been 9 months and my business grows constantly each month. Needless to say that this service has exceeded my expectations. Thanks
Just wonderful company. All my business pages are under Odysius management. As soon as the pandemic started my revenue took a considerable loss due to shipping delays and other issues, almost thought that it would be impossible to recover but thanks to these guys I finally did it. Super happy with the service.
Thank you for the long and impeccable service throughout the many months we have had the pleasure to work with. They really do what they advertise, thus gaining the trust of many entrepreneurs and companies world wide. Many thanks
They managed to undo the mess I had created with my main business account. My engagement was dead because I purchased fake followers earlier this year, thought I was going to boost my social presence but it had the opposite effect and Odysius cleaned it up.
As I have now completed the consultation service with Odysius, its truly unique & informative package about everything Instagram associated. The information you get is never the same because each of their packages will be created towards your specific needs and requirements. I loved it and I'll definitely be back in the near future.
Hi Layton! Thanks for the review and your feedback! We’re excited you walked away with valuable information and a positive experience. We’re always happy to help. Cheers 🥂
One of the best Instagram agencies we have had the pleasure to work with. They are managing our multiple business pages and we have made positive ROI for the past two quarters. Very impressive.
Very happy that Odysius was able to get our brand account verified.

We purchased and immeditately were able to provide pertinent information about our brand, including images and biograhpy/mission statements. Then, our page was researched by their team and the portfolio was created, reviewed and shipped; all with updates throughout the process.

We were able to monitor our package via tracking to Instagram as well. A few weeks later, our account was verified. Really great work and service by Odysius. We were so pleased, that we're now looking at their consulting plans.
Hey there Doug! Congrats on becoming verified 🍾 we’re stoked it worked out for you guys. Please let us know if we can benof any further assistance. And of course, we’d be happy to get you guys on a constulting plan. Stay safe! 🙂
Odysius team helped us get verified in a matter of 3 weeks. Very grateful for their efforts. Much appreciated!
Absolutely great services (and site) if you need marketing for your brand. 5/5
Consulting plans provide immense value. We'll be back to purchase again in a month or two.
odysius.io is rated 4.96 based on 91 reviews