odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
Verification process was smooth. I am very impressed with the prompt and caring customer service.
Absolutely perfect. customer support is top-tier and service is one-of-a-kind.
Bought their consulting package and just WOW. So much insight and clarity. The amount of value I received was worth much more than what I paid.. They should definitely charge more.
Brands looking for verification or a serious boost in Instagram followers needs to check these guys/gals out.
Verification is so daunting and this company made the process smooth and simple. Can't commend them enough
If you need a lot of followers and don't want to give out your Instagram password for some company to follow a bunch of randos and jeaporadize your account; this is the company you want to work with. All advertising with no account access. Hell - I don't even have to deal with "target keywords". Keep em coming.
Verification + Growth = take my money! Love this company. It has transformed my account.
Amazing team with a beautiful site and service. Absolutely perfect experience. No complaints
Growth is insane. 40-50K followers per month package is doing us wonders. Fast and high quality
I was always wondering how competitors and smaller influencers were getting verified. Now I know.. and so do you.
Requesting via app wasn't working (slackers). This company worked flawlessly.
Not sure why going through the app doesn't work, because my Instagram is very professional but IG kept denying me. Started doing research for assistance and found these guys. Perfect service and team. Thank you.
My record label said I wasn't ready; but I decided to give odysius.io a try. it worked. i might drop my record label.
ThIS IS A SCAM i paid for all 3 packages within 3 months and i also bought the growth package and still nothing i spent over $2600 with them and nothing happened THIS IS A SCAM !!!! MY IG IS @1realhyosama dm me ill show u proof of each purchase i will never ever support this service again .... it sounds legit but it is not !!!
Amazing company and service. Extremely impressed with the growth results.
I was very skeptical about this company but I went ahead and got their top package anyways. All I gotta say is it feels good to finally be verified. Thank you guys
Growth plans are better than I expected and they don't connect to your account (which has always been a huge issue for us). We'll be staying for a while.
Perusahaan ini paling terbaik, akun saya di verifikasi hanya memiliki followers 21k mereka membantu saya terima kasih odysius
best marketing company I've ever worked with. support goes above and beyond and growth is extremely good.
growth is consistent and high quality. easy to upgrade and downgrade when needed as well.
Good service. Glad I found these guys!
odysius.io is rated 4.83 based on 46 reviews