odysius.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend odysius.io
Read odysius.io Reviews
I paid for the $499 philosopher package and so far everything has been great..the growth , engagement, statistics, support and so much more . i will be coming back to give another review as soon as im verified
I just bought the “messenger package. “ $99. Still in process for verifying my Instagram. I hope I get verified. 🙏 @julioromero1990
All I gotta say is it works for Verification
For all transparency, we did Messenger plan once and it didn't work. Then, we purchased Scholar and their consulting plan and got verified. I recommend to anyone maybe trying their higher plans unless your page is PRESTINE.
I can confirm verification is legit. Great experience overall
We had so much trouble getting Instagram to verify our business account even with being verified on Facebook already (go figure).... We got it in a little over 2.5 weeks after hiring Odysius team.
For people considering Odysius Services:

Pros
-We got verified 🎉
-Team is really nice
-Service was much more professional than we thought
-Has private dashboard and email updates throughout the process

Cons
-Support is not yet 24 hours (not terrible since they have a help center and get back fast, but still a con)

Overall, great experience
Our company has benefited tremendously from this service. The response has been unbelievable. Unbeatable value, especially given the alternatives.
Brands looking for verification or a serious boost in Instagram followers needs to check these guys/gals out.
I was very skeptical about this company but I went ahead and got their top package anyways. All I gotta say is it feels good to finally be verified. Thank you guys
Good service. Glad I found these guys!
would give 100 stars if I could. great team and service!
Agreeing with all the positive reviews here.. this company is great. We used them for our business to get verified within 3 weeks. Very professional and helpful.
After giving positive feedback on their site, they reached out to ask if I’d be willing to do a trustpilot review for 10% rebate. Fact is I would have done this without that. This company is the real deal. Their team was on point in every aspect and got my page verified. Don’t sleep on this!
Verification process was smooth. I am very impressed with the prompt and caring customer service.
After 2 attempts my artist page was verified. Thought I'd get it on the first try... wasn't happy about paying twice (could have at least gotten a discount) but it worked out.
Really awesome growth. Just wish they had quarter/semi-annual pricing.. it would make more sense then paying monthly and a discount for regular customers would be appreciated.
Been using for 2 months and canceled my other service provider last week. They had constant issues and it was nothing but a waste of time and money. Odysius is perfect for our brand and their team is very qucik to respond when we have questions.Yvonne Zbinden
Really awesome growth service. Just wish they had quarter/semi-annual pricing.. it would make more sense then paying monthly and a discount for regular customers would be appreciated.
Took one try on their highest package and it was official! Whole process was estimated to take 3 weeks but ended up happening within about 2. Their team was professional and offered awesome support.
odysius.io is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews