Office Depot Reviews

Tell us how Office Depot made you happy

12 - 13 hours
Avg Email Response Time
Amy
"Unfortunately one of the items I ordered was damaged in shipping. Not the fault of the company. Contacted Office Depot and they agreed to replace the item. I waited over 2 weeks for the new product to arrive. I called the company again, they were going to check into it and email me once they know what was happening. I waited over a week. I called the company again, and was promised the item will arrive by this Friday. IF it comes, hopefully it will not be damaged. The only reason for the bad review is the EXTREME delay in getting my replacement item and the lack of communication and follow-up on their part."
Are you Office Depot? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The prices on their printed materials are amazing...hands down the best around. The online ordering system is a little wonky and waiting in stores to pick up can take a little longer than is agreeable, but overall an awesome company!"
"prices are great, shipping is fast and free!"
"got what I needed, no problems."
"Unbelievably fast service. 3 days from order to arrival for an item out of stock at local stores. Thank you!"
"They were very helpful and friendly."
"they provided an account manager for our company to give us support and orders get delivered very fast."
Office Depot is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews